剧集 | 超越时间线(2012) | 导航列表
我们仍然在挽救家人
We're still saving families.
我们的家人
Ours.
琪拉
Kiera?
怎么了
Yeah?
你拯救了我
You saved me.
你说什么呢
What are you talking about?
我们自以为知道
We all go through life thinking we know
事情会如何发展
how it's gonna turn out.
我们幻想着未来 做出的一切举动以及决定
We imagine our future, we make moves and decisions
都把我们引到那方向去
that lead us in that direction.
但是你帮我改变了方向
But you changed that for me.
你教会了我不曾认知的事物
You gave me knowledge of what would be.
我本应经历的人生
The life that I was supposed to have,
你来自的那个我构建的未来
the future that I built that you came from.
你让我免于深深的自责
A profound regret is what you spared me.
对此我感激不尽
I don't think I'll ever be able to thank you enough.
艾力克
Alec.
你自身想改变的这个简单事实
The simple fact that you want to change
就已经足够了
is all the thanks I will ever need.
我不会让你失望的
I won't let you down.
我知道
I know.
时间不多了
We don't have much time.
走
Go.
佐林说他们快要打开传送门了
Zorin says they're close to opening the portal.
而且他们还带来了援军
And you should know they brought through reinforcements.
多少人
How many?
3个
Three.
卡洛斯和温哥华警署马上就会袭击这地方了
Carlos and the VPD will be hitting this place any minute.
你的安保队得尽职尽责
Your security team needs to do its thing
并让那些战士被双面夹击
and draw the soldiers into a two-front fight.
扎克
Zach.
我会办好的
I'll prepare them.
我是个守信用的人
I'm a man of my word.
并不是
Not really.
艾力克 你需要什么
Alec, what do you need?
接近那台机器
Access to the machine.
我起码需要30秒来操作仪表盘
I'll need at least 30 seconds at the panel,
如果不那么复杂的话
assuming it's straightforward.
你知道我一直仰慕着你
You know I've always been an admirer of yours.
不管是在过去 现在 还是未来
Women like you are rare in any time.
像你这样的女人都不多
Past, present, or future.
不管等会发生什么事
Whatever happens in there,
你 琪拉·卡梅伦 一直都是我的真命天女
I'll always know I met my match in Kiera Cameron.
谢了
Well, thank you.
你就不想对我说些好话吗
Don't-don't you have anything nice you wanna say about me?
并不想
Not really.
我要去传送房♥间探探情况
I'm going to go to the portal room, do some recon.
你们先在这等着
You stay here.
我马上回来
I'll be back.
派一些人分别守住北面和南面
Let's get somebody on the north and south,
还要派些人盯住入口
we'll need eyes on this entrance as well.
还有这里 有情况立即通知我
Get eyes over here, let me know if you see any movement.
他想穿越警戒线 被我们逮捕了
We arrested him trying to get through our perimeter,
他说他认识你
says he knows you?
卡特曼斯 没事的
Yeah, it's all good, Cuttlemans.
你来这做什么
What're you doing here?
来警告你
Warning you.
我想警告你
I wanted to warn you.
琪拉 艾力克...
Kiera, Alec...
我们的那两个人在里面
Those two of ours are inside.
我去给队伍做简报
I'll brief the squad.
我想说的是另一件事
But there's something else.
里面的那台机器
The machine in there
本质上是个反物质聚变弹
is essentially an anti-matter fusion bomb.
一旦开始射击
Once those guns start firing,
就会引发链反应爆♥炸♥
you could set off a chain reaction explosion.
会造成怎样的破坏
What kind of damage are we talking about?
最坏的情况... 可能会毁掉半座城市
Worst case scenario... half the city.
真讽刺
Ironic.
为什么
What's that?
这就跟你无情地杀死卢卡斯差不多
This is near where you killed Lucas in cold blood.
情况不一样
That was different.
我并不觉得
I don't see how.
你做出了决定 现在就要带着内疚活下去
You made your choice, now you live with it.
琪拉 事情不总是黑白分明的
It's not always black and white, Kiera.
你们都应该知道
You of all people should know that.
对啊
Oh, that's right.
你要么是为了甘于献身的理想战斗
You're either fighting for an idea that's bigger than you,
要么就是为你自己战斗
or you're fighting for yourself.
到底是哪一个
Which is it?
我不清楚
I'm not sure.
我知道
I am.
布拉德 你内心很矛盾
You're conflicted, Brad.
你不想与这些事有任何瓜葛
You want clarity,
但在这场战争中想撇得一干二净是不可能的
and clarity is a luxury in this business.
穿越把我们对未来之事的观念
Time travel screws with our notions
都搅混了
about what's supposed to happen.
穿越使我们以为我们不受约束
It gives us a false sense of control,
但事实上 我们只是棋子
but really, we're all just pawns.
然而我们要做的
And all this?
只是想驱逐黑暗
This is to keep the darkness at bay.
你们所有人都应该明白这一点
And you of all people should understand that.
马塞勒斯骗了我
Marcellus lied to me.
他说我们建的传送门
He told me we were building a portal
是为了把我们的的兄弟姐妹
to rescue our brothers and sisters
从即将到来的屠♥杀♥中解救出来
from an oncoming massacre,
但这其实是次彻头彻尾的侵略
but it's a full-scale invasion.
他们想在战争开始之前
They want to bring the war to this time and win it
把战争带到这个时代并获得胜利
before it even starts.
太冒险了
Audacious.
这太疯狂了
This whole thing is insane.
你打算怎么办
So what do you want to do about it?
我想阻止更多的伤害
I want to prevent more suffering.
布拉德说的没错
Brad's right.
首要任务是
Mission priority:
毁掉机器和传送门
destroy the machine and the portal.
什么
What?
那你怎么办
What about you?
如果这是我的时代 我们会找出解决方法的
If it's my time, we'll find out one way or another.
总之
But either way,
计划有变
change of plans.
卡洛斯
Carlos?
我们现在做什么
What are we looking at?
派朗的安保会让我们进去
Piron security's gonna let us in.
从西北门进去
The north west door.
我的手下去搜查机房♥
My guys will go through the machine room
从另一面攻击他们
and hit them from the other side.
收到 西北门
Copy, north west door.
琪拉
Hey, Kiera,
凯洛格信得过吗
do we trust Kellogg?
我也不敢保证
I'm not sure.
卡洛斯 祝你好运
Good luck, Carlos.
你抢了我的台词
Well, that's my cue.
我要抢在枪林弹雨来临前离开
I like to leave before the shooting starts,
你知道的
as you know.
再见 琪拉
Goodbye, Kiera.
已经...
It's been...
算了
well... never mind.
先生...
Sir...
我是来帮忙的
I'm here to offer my services,
剧集 | 超越时间线(2012) | 导航列表