剧集 | 超越时间线(2012) | 导航列表
超越时间线 前情提要
Previously on Continuum...
我们在建立一个传送门
We're building a portal.
他们逃出我们的时间线 来到这里
They escape our time, they come here.
我的妹妹
My sister?
正等着穿越过来
Just waiting to come through.
他快不行了
He's dying.
肾衰竭
Kidney failure.
还能治好
It's treatable.
前提是能移植
If he gets a transplant.
你打来最好是有顶顶重要的事
This better be life or death.
我们要通力合作
We need to work together.
你带了那项从我们这里盗走的技术了吗
Do you have that tech you stole from us.
要是我不能把那个拿回来 佐林就不会信任我
If I don't recover that, Zorin is never gonna trust me!
我需要那把钥匙
I need that key!
很明显他又要故计重施了
Sure looks like he's back on that playbook.
你真的想赌他不会再次倒戈吗
You really want to gamble that he's not gonna flip again?
你想要我坦白 因为我是个恶棍
You want a confession from me because I'm a villain.
是个坏家伙
I'm a bad man.
可这也不是全部的我 不是吗
But that's not all I am, is it?
我坏得可不一般
I'm a special kind of bad man.
我是个怪人
A freak.
当人们认清我的时候
When people find out about me,
他们也就认清了其他的种种怪人
they find out about all the other freaks, as well.
要是他说他来自未来 没人会信的
Nobody will believe him if he says he comes from the future.
没错 可他没有过去
Yeah, but he has no past.
他们不相信他也无所谓
It doesn't matter if they don't believe him.
我们有牵连而我也马上也会有嫌疑
We're associated and suddenly I'm suspect.
你想谈谈你的背景吗
You want to tell the truth about your background?
说吧
Go ahead.
你面临的 将是在疯人院里
All that's gonna get you is a life sentence
关一辈子
in the psych ward.
要是你真的想这么结束一生的话
So if that's really where you want to end up...
你们这些人仍旧很喜欢自♥由♥媒体带来的假象
You still enjoy the semblance of a free press.
总有用心的记者会四处打探
Some enterprising reporter will dig around
接着就会发现其实她跟我一样神秘莫测
and find out she's as intriguing and mysterious as I am.
警官 这一切真是一团糟
Alright Inspector, this is a mess and you know it.
进行这类的限制是对人♥权♥的侵犯
The use of these restraints is a human rights violation
我的当事人在未经起诉的情况下
and my client has been held
已经被拘押了好几天了
for days without charges.
卡洛斯可以推迟起诉
Carlos can delay this.
我们还需要几日即可
We just need a few more days.
他进退两难
He's stuck.
他必须尽快起诉 否则这就是非法扣押
He has to lay charges soon or this is unlawful detention.
这会危及对特拉维斯的指控
It'll compromise the case against Travis.
我们得走了
We have to go.
凯洛格在等我们
Kellogg's expecting us.
要么指控
Lay the charge!
要么放人
Release the restraints!
我们还有足够的时间进行指控
We still have plenty of time to press charges.
这样的关押不违反任何联邦法律
I'm not breaking any federal laws with those restraints.
可你是市政警♥察♥部队
Except you are a municipal police force.
不是联邦政♥府♥的安♥全♥部♥队
Not a security arm with the federal government.
跟我打交道可得多留心才是 警官
Care enough to deal with me now, Inspector?
你想杀了你的律师
You want to kill your lawyer?
尽管动手 我肯定袖手旁观
Go ahead, I'll sell tickets.
你们就这点本事吗
Is that all you got?
你会后悔
You're gonna wish you had let me out
没有放我出去的
when you had the chance.
如果你真要保护卡梅伦的话
If you really cared about protecting Cameron.
让你穿越到未来
Sending you forward in time
还不是最难的
isn't the most impossible aspect of this.
你什么意思
What are you talking about?
你手上这两个自♥由♥激进分子
You have two free radicals
他们都对这个计划至关重要
who are essentials to this plan.
而自♥由♥激进分子会做他们想做的任何事情
And free radicals tend to do whatever the hell they want.
凯洛格蠢蠢欲动
Kellogg is motivated.
他需要我们在那些士兵解决他之前
He needs us to take down those soldiers
帮他先干掉他们
before they take him down.
我们信任凯洛格会按照计划行事吗
We trust Kellogg to act according to plan?
布拉德让凯洛格看上去像个童子军
And Brad makes Kellogg look like a boy scout.
你得想个法子让他入伙才行
You're gonna have to find a way to get him on board somehow.
而且那些家伙什么都不要
And these guys don't want anything.
你们就这点本事吗
Is that all you got?
你会后悔
You're gonna wish you let me out
没有放我出去的
when you had the chance.
不太配合 对吗
Not very cooperative, is he?
他从来就没打算过要承认什么
Well, he's never going to admit to anything.
我们都知道在不起诉的情况下不能再拘留他了
We both know I can't hold him any longer without charges.
派朗公♥司♥不想让他上法庭
Piron doesn't want him in front of a judge.
派朗没有司法权
Piron doesn't have jurisdiction.
你看过他们刚押他进来时
Did you see the medical report
送过来的医学报告么
after they initially brought him in?
不寻常的心理状态
Unusual physiology
并且有证据显示
and evidence of
他具备实验性的自我修复纳米技术
experimental self-healiing nanotechnology.
听很科幻啊
That sounds like science fiction.
听着更像是派朗的技术
Sounds like Piron.
他们请求
They've requested...
不 他们要求把特拉维斯移交给他们
No. They've demanded we hand Travis over to them.
如果这个解放组织其实是
If this whole Liber8 thing turns out to be
是派朗公♥司♥一个搞砸了的计划
some kind of Piron project gone awry,
或者是他们的幌子
some kind of cover up,
他们会付出沉痛代价的
there'll be hell to pay.
总有用心的记者会四处打探
Some enterprising reporter will dig around
接着就会发现她跟我一样神秘莫测
and find out she's as intriguing and mysterious as I am.
不能再拖了
No more delays.
我不管她是谁 做过什么
I don't care who she is and I don't care what she's done,
我要解放组织烟消云散
I want Liber8 put away
还要知道派朗要特拉维斯有何用处
and I want to know what Piron wants with Travis.
你听懂了吗
You hear me?
首先 我对军事技术
So I'm interested in the military technology
很感兴趣
first and foremost.
我相信这对你来说是一种宽慰 琪拉
I'm sure that's a relief to you, Kiera.
艾力克说服了我
Alec assures me that
穿越到未来的可能性
there's very little chance
微乎其微
I'll be able to travel forward in time, so...
这可真不幸
That's unfortunate.
但是要是有人能做到的话
But if anybody could do it...
我们有一种方法 能进入他们的据点
We have a way to enter their stronghold
不用交火 没有伤亡
with no casualties and no gunfire.
我们不想让任何人受到伤害
We don't want anyone to get hurt.
介意说说吗
Care to share how?
除非先让我们使用派朗的实验室
After you let us use your lab at Piron.
我还要对时光球做一些调整
I need to make some adjustments to the time ball.
我们要用它来阻止他们的防御
We need it in order to jam their defenses.
要是我让你们进去
Yeah, once I let you in,
我怎么知道你们会信守承诺
what assurance do I have you're gonna deliver on your promise?
你也只能相信我们了
You'll just have to trust us.
当我们进行工作时 让我们单独待着
And leave us alone while we're working.
可以办到
Yeah, I can do that.
加入我的创业项目吗
Joining me in the dragon's den?
Dragon's Den - BBC2推出的百万英镑创业投资真人秀节目
参观而已
Just visiting.
跟你一样
Like you.
我可不是在参观
I'm not visiting.
我常驻在此
I'm a resident.
这有值得我信任的工作
There's work here I believe in.
你遭受过打击
You took a hit.
所以你耿耿于怀
You took it to heart.
你有其他选择的
You have other choices.
我们都有
剧集 | 超越时间线(2012) | 导航列表