剧集 | 超越时间线(2012) | 导航列表
我还在这儿 注定是当坏人的
I'm still here, destined to be the bad guy.
谁说的
Says who?
坏人不坏人只是视角问题
Bad guy is a matter of perspective.
对啊 基于我的待体数量
Yeah, well based on my pending body counts
我想 说圣徒以后不会出现在我的生活中是安全的
I think it's safe to say sainthood isn't in my future.
你俩听起来很像一对婴儿夫妇
You both sound like a couple of babies.
给你们个提示 行动起来
Here's a tip: take action.
拿出点男人的样子来
Man up.
你才是自己命运的主宰者
You're the author of your own destiny.
就那样
Act like it.
那是什么
What is that?
特修斯伟大宣言的开篇
The beginning of Theseus's great manifesto.
显而易见
Apparently.
我觉得我第一次读的时候我14岁
I remember reading that for the first time when I was 14.
我看见历史是如何书写的
I'm literally watching history being written.
我不想让你失望 卢卡斯
I hate to burst your bubble, Lucas,
我不想成为一个被大家谈论的怪物
but I refuse to be the monster everyone talks about.
别 别 别
No, no, no!
我想这个遗产最好以虚拟形式保留
This was a legacy better left unrealized, I think.
就那么简单吗
As simple as that?
也许不是吧
Probably not, no.
你知道的 但鉴于我从来不写任何
You know. But as long as I never write whatever that was
只会鼓励别人说明天会更好而自己又爱莫能助的瞎话
I can't help but think the future will be better off.
又见面了
Hello again.
走开
Move.
我觉得你该让我进去
I think you should make me.
我从没想过这个会议你不在场
I wouldn't dream of starting this meeting without you.
无关人士旁边等着
Visitors wait over there.
别担心 不会花很长时间的
Don't worry, this won't take long.
绑♥架♥和非法监禁吗
Kidnapping and unlawful confinement?
这是很严重的指控
That's a serious accusation.
你还是逮捕我吧
You better arrest me.
要是我想逮捕你 你早就已经被拷了
You'd be in cuffs right now if I wanted to arrest you.
那么 你仅仅是想耀武扬威一番
Oh, so this is just some sort of power trip?
找点乐子打发时间吗
Something to fill your time?
不
No.
他知道你的律师会在一个小时之内
He knows that your lawyers would have you out
就把你弄出去
in less than an hour.
他只是想让你明白
He just wants you to know he's here
他无时无刻不在盯着你
and he's got you in his sights.
受教了
You taught me well.
我们该走了
We can go.
好
Ok.
坐下
Sit down.
不然呢
Or what?
扣押
Detention.
我觉得把你跟特拉维斯一起丢下楼
I think throwing you downstairs with Travis
直到你的律师来找你 应该会很有趣
until your lawyers spring you would be all kinds of fun.
至少 对特拉维斯来说是这样
Well, for Travis, that is.
你确定你想跟我耍花样吗
Are you sure you want to play this game?
看 这就是你跟我的区别 凯洛格
See, that's the difference between you and I, Kellogg.
你只是把这当做是个游戏
You actually think this is a game.
这本来就是游戏
That's exactly what this is.
我用不着什么律师来打官司
I don't need lawyers to fight my battles.
我只需要简单的
I can simply starve this division
封锁这个部门所需的所有资源
of every resource it needs.
我要去见诺拉 提醒她
I'm going to go see Nora and remind her
我对于这个部门的福利来说有多重要
just how important I am to the well-being of this department.
我会给她关于我们的艾米丽、艾力克
I give her detailed and incriminating information
以及琪拉·卡梅伦所在的什么特殊探员
about our friend Emily, our friend Alec,
详细的罪证
and Detective Special Agent whatever Kiera Cameron here
要是你想开战的话
if it's a war you want.
如果这样还不足以停止
And if that still doesn't put a stop
对我的公然骚扰的话
to this clear campaign of harassment
那么我很确定市长 市政厅
then I'm sure the mayor, City Hall,
以及我后兜里存放着的其他联♥系♥人
and some other entities I have in my back pocket
他们会让你求生不得求死不能
will perform the roll of jack boot to your oversized neck
然后你就会发现自己在贫民窟里
and you'll find yourself running parking tickets
负责开违规停车单
on skid row.
现在 要么你逮捕我 要么给我滚蛋
Now either arrest me or get the hell out of my way.
你到底想怎么
What exactly did you think
解决这件事
you were going to get out of this?
我要真♥相♥
The truth.
你记得那是什么 对吗
You remember what that is, don't you?
历史书写♥真♥♥相♥ 不是你 检察官
History dictates the truth, Inspector, not you.
对也不对
Right and wrong.
这是每个人都应该记住的
That's all anybody remembers.
我只记得当年你想拿下他们这种人的日子
Well, I remember when you used to take down guys like him.
你给了我需要的证据
You give me the evidence that I need
我也很乐意用他自己的派朗公♥司♥
and I will gladly use his own Piron initiative
来监禁他自己
to Guantanamo his ass.
Guantanamo:关塔那摩 是美国♥军♥方于2002年在古巴关塔那摩湾海军基地所设置的军事监狱
真这么做时 我能在场吗
Can I be there when that happens?
当然
Oh yeah.
还要把钥匙丢掉
And throw away the key.
艾力克 你来干嘛
Alec, what are you doing here?
我在考虑我的将来
Well, I was thinking about my future
怎样换个方向发展
and how I need to take it in a new direction.
我想帮助警署
I want to help the police department.
正式的帮助
Officially.
在这儿工作
Work here?
你需要人来接替贝蒂
You need somebody to take over Betty's duties.
继续
Keep talking.
贝蒂是平民 我也是
Betty was a civilian, I'm a civilian.
你们一直在雇佣非警♥察♥人士 对吗
You guys hire non-police around here all the time, right?
是的 可是
We do, yeah, but come on,
你可以在世界上任何科技巨头公♥司♥里找到工作
you can get a job with any tech giant in the world.
没错 可是没有科技巨头愿意帮我
Yeah, but no tech giant is gonna help me
狠狠地教训凯洛格
wipe that smirk off of Kellogg's face.
成交
Sold.
当真
Really?
是的
Yeah.
好极了 谢谢
That's great, thank you.
欢迎入伙
Welcome aboard.
正式入伙
Officially.
我会让帕特里克着手这件事
I'll have Patrick get the ball rolling.
同时 你能带艾力克去贝蒂的办公室吗
In the meantime, can you show Alec to Betty's old office?
福纳格
Fonnegra.
等等
Hey, hey.
等一下
Guys, hold on.
什么时候
When?
好的 发过来
Alright, send it through.
现在就用得上你了
Well, I could use you right now.
是不是有点操之过急
Feel like punching in early?
没问题 什么事
Sure, what happened?
有人从费布大学物理实验室里
Someone stole all the superconducting magnets
偷走了全部的超导磁铁
from Faber University's physics lab.
这不是你日常处理的非法入侵
That's not your every day B&E.
嗯 不是
No, it's not.
目击者称那伙人开一辆黑色货车逃走
Witnesses reported them escaping in a black van.
我觉得那就是我们要找的人
I think it's our guys.
那所大学有严密的监控
That campus is thick with surveillance.
我来试试能不能追踪货车 看看他们朝哪儿去了
I'll see if I can track the van, see where they're headed.
很好
Perfect.
出发
Let's go.
这里挺不错
I can work with this.
好
Good.
艾力克 我不得不请你帮个忙
Alec, I have to ask you a favour.
拜托了
Please.
一有货车或者凯洛格手下的消息
Come to me first with any information you find out
就先来找我
剧集 | 超越时间线(2012) | 导航列表