剧集 | 超越时间线(2012) | 导航列表
You could have killed Alec, and yet you keep choosing not to.
这不是我想要的 琪拉
It's not what I want, Kiera.
从来都不是
It never has been.
那是为什么
Then why?
那机器是我通往未来的大门
That machine is a portal to my future.
在那头有我的家人
I have family there.
他们还活着
They're alive.
你理解那种感受的
You know how that feels.
手榴弹
Grenade!
撤回来
Fall back!
把凯洛格给他吧
Just give him Kellogg.
现在伤亡惨重
There's too many dead, now.
然后让大家经历他的未来吗
And give everyone his future?
你的朋友们在一个个被杀 琪拉
Your friends are dying down there, Kiera.
你可以阻止这一切
You can stop this.
做出正确的选择
Make the right choice.
我可以让他们停手
I can call them off.
好吧 就这么定了
Ok, deal!
凯洛格换艾力克
Kellogg for Alec!
退下 瓦斯奎兹
Stand down, Vasquez!
琪拉 不要
Kiera, please don't.
我只是未来的我的移♥动♥肾源罢了
I'm just a walking kidney transplant for my future self.
我别无选择
I have no choice.
你很清楚
You know that.
你只需保持合作
You just keep playing along.
我会去找你的
I'll come for you.
你让我进那个建筑
You'll let me into that building,
计划照常进行
the plan moves ahead.
我保证
I promise.
罗林斯 给你20秒到屋顶来
Rollins, you've got 20 seconds to get to the roof
不然就把你扔下
or I leave without you!
还有一件事要解决
I got one more thing to deal with.
你仍可以回家
You can still go home.
但那是在入侵之后了
After the invasion.
没关系
It won't matter.
你不会在这的
You won't be here.
直到现在
All this time,
你还是不了解我
and you still have no idea who I am.
特拉维斯 你 你在干什么
Travis... wh... what are you doing?
快离开这里
Get out of here.
瓦斯奎兹
Vasquez!
快走
Go!
快 快点走
Go, go, go!
所有人 都出去
Everyone, get out!
时间到
Time's up.
这地方是废了
This place is a write-off.
正如我想回家的梦那样
Like my dream of going home.
你现在还不能放弃
You can't give up now.
我们没有布拉德
We don't have Brad.
显然我们从没有拥有过
Well, apparently we never did.
我们在他们内部安插了新人
We have a new man on the inside.
凯洛格
Kellogg.
是的 只有他一个了
Yeah, the one and only.
暂时的
For now.
你想摆脱我吗
Are you trying to get rid of me?
的确如此
I definitely am.
我们失去了特拉维斯吗
Did we lose Travis?
是的
Yeah.
他拯救了很多条生命 包括我的
Yeah, he helped save a lot of lives, including mine.
他本有机会离开的 但他没有
He had a chance to walk, but he didn't.
诺拉将会有一大堆问题要问的
You know, Nora's going to have a lot of questions.
我不确定我能一一回答
I'm not sure we have the answers for her.
交给我好了
I'll take the heat.
艾力克 能让我们说两句吗
Alec, give us a sec, would you?
当然可以
Yeah, sure thing.
凯洛格那是怎么回事
What the hell happened to Kellogg?
我不得不让他走
I had to let him go.
真该死 琪拉
Goddammit, Kiera.
我别无选择
I had no choice.
布拉德拿枪顶着艾力克
Brad was holding Alec at gunpoint.
是你想让凯洛格逍遥法外的
You wanted Kellogg in the wind.
至少是今天此前的想法
At least that was the play earlier today.
我所说的 关于我想见萨姆的话
What I said, about wanting to see Sam,
对我而言都句句属实
nothing has ever been truer for me.
但我们所有人都会
But every one of us getting what we want
心想事成吗
when we want it?
我知道那样行不通
I know it doesn't work that way.
我不想失去你
I don't want to lose you.
有时候 我也不想离开
And sometimes I don't want to go, either.
按照事态的发展
Well, with the way things are playing out
我们可能要永远被困在一起了
we may be stuck with each other for good.
琪拉 你放弃你的白日梦 好吗
Kiera, can't you just give up this fantasy, ok?
无论现实多残酷 都回归现实如何
Come back to reality, as hard as that may be?
无论你的计划是什么
Whatever your plan was,
布拉德在毁了这个地方的同时也将其毁了
Brad blew it apart when he blew this place up.
明白吗
Ok?
我要毁了害我至此
I'm going to destroy the asshole
害我的同伴至此的混♥蛋♥
hat did this to me and my people,
你告诉我他现在在哪
so you tell me where he is right now.
剧集 | 超越时间线(2012) | 导航列表