剧集 | 超越时间线(2012) | 导航列表
超越时间线 前情提要
Previously on Continuum.
你们究竟在建造什么
What exactly are you building?
这任务该让你知道的时候才会透露 你不用管
This mission is a need-to-know basis, you don't need to know.
艾力克 你看一下这个
Alec? I hope you're getting this.
好的 但我也不知道那是什么
I am, but what am I getting?
我不能让你离开
I can't let you go.
但我只会成为你的致命弱点
But I'm your Achilles Heel.
我想让你追踪琪拉的芯片
I want you to track Kiera's CMR.
及时向我汇报她的动向
Keep me updated on her movements.
他就是你跟我提过的那个人 最初的自♥由♥职业者
He's the one you told me about. The original freelancer.
那个人回到了1000年前 并创立了一个邪恶宗教
Who travelled back 1000 years to start a cult.
你不明白吗 我们都可以回家
Don't you see? We could all go home.
卢卡斯因为阻止那个可怕的未来而死
Lucas died trying to prevent that shitty future!
而你却伤害了他保护的那个男人
You're spitting in his face wanting to preserve it.
嘿 我来的是不是不是时候呢
Hey. Is this a bad time?
看来真的不是时候了
Yeah, of course it's a bad time.
我应该让你一个人静静的
I should just leave you alone.
你一直都孤身一人
You're all alone.
很好 这是你最佳的工作状态
Well, that's how you work best.
专心致志 条理清晰
Single-minded, clear.
我都记得
I remember.
不是我
Not me.
你记得的是他
You remember him.
哪个他
Him?
是你
You.
我们不是同一个人
We're not the same guy.
我也不喜欢独自一人
And I don't like being alone.
再也不是了
Not anymore.
她不是你的命中注定
She wasn't the answer.
什么
What?
艾米丽
Emily...
你和艾米丽并不是命中注定的一对
you weren't meant to be with Emily.
还好她离开了
Better she's gone.
我改变了过去 就是为了和她在一起的
I changed time to be with her.
我爱她
I love her.
我之前是想告诉你
I wanted to tell you before.
其实 艾米丽
Emily is...
不是我的母亲
not my mother.
我很想告诉你的 但我看到你这么高兴
I wanted to tell you, but you seemed so happy
我就不忍♥心去破坏这一切
I didn't want to wreck that.
你跟她说了些什么
What did you say to her?
她问我
She asked.
我告诉她
I told
是你把她赶走的吗
You drove her away?
不 不
No, no.
我只是给了她自♥由♥
I freed her.
父亲 这样才是最好的
Dad, really, it's for the best.
你没有权利去决定什么才是对我最好的
You have no right to decide what's best for me!
这是我的选择 我的生活
It's my choice, my life!
但我只是不想让你犯错误
But I wanted to save you from making a mistake.
你难道还不懂吗
Don't you get it?
我是不会变成他的
I'm not going to become him.
没有黑暗的未来 没有扭曲的遗产 没有儿子
No dark future, no twisted legacy, no son.
我不是你的父亲 杰森
I'm not your father, Jason.
他只是一个在另一条时间线上
He's an old man in another timeline
把你抛在身后的老人
who left you behind.
也许那样才是最好的
Maybe that's for the best.
宇宙中的每一颗星星最后都会燃尽
Every star in the universe burns out eventually.
黑暗总会吞噬光明
Darkness always conquers light.
卢卡斯并不这么认为
Lucas didn't believe that.
他为正义战斗并牺牲了自己
He fought and died for something better.
现在 他把希望寄托在我们身上
Now he's counting on us.
是的 但是你第一次到这里的时候
Yeah, but when you first got here,
卢卡斯曾经站在黑暗那一边的
Lucas was part of that darkness.
现在你称颂他好像他是正义的一方
Now you're eulogizing him like he was righteous.
他已经改邪归正了
He changed.
他有吗
Did he?
或者只是你对他的看法变了
Or is it just your perception of him that changed?
你杀了卢卡斯
You killed Lucas!
我没得选
I had no choice!
你可以选的
You had a choice!
是你逼我的
You made it for me!
我告诉过你要远离的
I told you to stay away.
要不是你 卢卡斯也不会到那里的
Lucas never would have been there except for you!
你竟然说是我的错
Don't you dare make it my fault.
不然是谁的错呢
Then who's fault is it?
我这是在尽力救某人
I was trying to save someone.
对啊 你在救马塞勒斯
Yeah, Marcellus.
是在救你
You!
我是在尽力救你
I was trying to save you!
如果卢卡斯被逮到 他们就会折磨他
If Lucas had been captured they would have tortured him,
我的卧底身份也会被揭穿
my cover would have been blown
然后你就会成为他们的眼中钉
and you'd be back on that hit list.
我保护了大家
I protected us.
现在 佐林控制着一切 我还不是核心成员
Now Zorin's in charge I'm still not considered need-to-know
他们现在质疑我能否控制住你
and they're questioning my ability to control you.
你杀了卢卡斯并没有给你带来任何的好声誉
Lucas's murder didn't buy you any goodwill?
我们现在怎么办
Where does this leave us?
我想这取决于你是否还依然相信
I guess that depends on whether you still believe
我们的目标一致
we want the same thing.
他们正在建造的那个机器是什么样的
The machine they're building. What is it?
你想得到赞誉 那就从这开始
You want goodwill, let's start there.
它沿用制♥造♥能量服的那套科技
It uses the same technology as the power suits.
我不知道它会有什么作用 但我会查出来的
I don't know what it's for but I'm working on it.
所以 你带了从我们那里偷走的东西了吗
Now, do you have that tech you stole from us?
我没有
I don't have it.
琪拉 如果我不能把它拿回来
Kiera, if I don't recover that,
佐林就不会信任我
Zorin is never going to trust me.
我需要那把钥匙
I need that key!
钥匙
Key?
什么钥匙
What?
你刚说钥匙
You said key.
那把钥匙是拿来干什么用的
What is it a key to?
你把它给我 我才能查清楚用途
Give it back to me and I'll find out.
要给我的话 用这个电♥话♥打给我
And when you do, use this burner.
我得到消息就会通知你
I'll contact you when I have something.
要再次相信你真的很难
It's not easy to believe in you.
琪拉 我一直在保护你的安全
Kiera, I am trying to keep you alive.
就算是帮我
Help me do that.
离远一点
Stay away.
什么被偷了
What was stolen?
一部量子计算机
One quantum computer.
价值1千万美元
Value: $10 million.
这个疯狂的科学家对穿越者嗤之以鼻
This mad scientist shit screams time-travelers.
他们需要这个东西来干嘛
what do they need it for?
不知道
No idea.
你和布拉德谈过了
You talk to Brad?
他警告我 让我和他保持距离
He warned me to keep my distance.
让他从内部打探消息
Let him work from the inside.
真的吗
Really?
我和你一样想要尽快解决这个问题
I want this resolved just as much as you do.
好的
Ok.
如果要找人解决这个问题
Well, if anybody can figure out what this stuff is for,
那个人就是艾力克
it's Alec.
你知道他在哪儿吗
You know where he is?
嘿
Hey, hey, hey, hey.
你在这里干嘛呢
Hey, what are you doing here?
我有话跟你说
I needed to talk to you.
你在生我的气
You're mad at me.
没人能教你怎么教育年龄是你两倍的孩子
There's no guide to parenting kids that are twice your age.
剧集 | 超越时间线(2012) | 导航列表