剧集 | 超越时间线(2012) | 导航列表
Oh good, you're still here.
我还能在这里待半小时左右
I probably got half an hour or so down here.
呃 你... 你可以试试招募我
Um, you... you could try to recruit me
进入你们那个组织
to that organization of yours.
呃...
Um...
是叫解放组织吧
Liber8?
我待会儿打给你
I'll call you back.
什么证据
What evidence?
一段记录凯洛格下令射杀艾舍尔的录音
An audio recording of Kellogg ordering the hit on Escher.
迪伦带给你的吗
Did Dillon bring it to you?
所以如果我想等等就是自私的举动
So it's selfish if I want to wait,
但如果因为你想拯救迪伦 那就不是自私了
but it's not selfish if you're trying to save Dillon.
根本不是这么回事
That's not what this is about.
那也跟我的离开毫无关系咯
Then I guess it has nothing to do with me leaving, either.
卡洛斯 我知道你将其视为自杀任务
Carlos, I know you see this as a suicide mission.
没错
I do.
但这是我做出的决定
But that is my choice to make.
棒极了 我不会阻止你
Great. I'm not stopping you.
你明明正在这么做
That's exactly what you're doing.
并没有
No.
琪拉 我们是搭档
Kiera, we're partners.
我们相互之间应当鼎力支持
We're supposed to have each other's back.
而之前我甚至还不知道你想要离开
I didn't even know you wanted to leave
直到你被情势所逼才告诉我
until circumstances forced you to tell me.
那时我才能确定下来
Until I could be sure.
同样的 这也是我的决定
Also, my choice.
是啊 都是你的决定吗
Yeah, well, your choices?
这会影响你身边的人们
They have an impact on the people in your life.
你需要承担责任
You need to take responsibility,
不只是对你自己负责
not just for yourself.
我一直以我对他人负责为荣
I have honoured my responsibility to others.
包括这个部门 这座城市
This department, this city.
迪伦 你 还有艾力克
Dillon, you, Alec.
我对你们所有人尽了职责
I have done right by all of you.
是的 没错 你是这么做了
Yes, yes, you have done that.
但是你同样也随心所欲地做了很多事
But you've also done whatever the hell you wanted to
只要合你心意
when it suits you.
这不一样
This is different.
你知道你自己在说什么 是吗
You hear yourself, right?
你想让我放了凯洛格
You want me to release Kellogg.
你清楚他干了什么 你知道他的能力
You know what he's done, you know what he's capable of,
然而你依然想放他一马
and yet you still want him free.
听着 我...
Listen, I'm...
我为索尼娅的事情感到遗憾
I'm sorry about Sonya, by the way.
还有卢卡斯
And Lucas.
加尔萨还活着吗
Is Garza still alive?
简直难以置信你几乎是我们之中的一员了
It's hard to believe you're almost one of us.
你在说什么呢
What are you talking about?
我就是解放组织奋斗目标的化身
I'm the embodiment of what Liber8 was fighting for.
选择权
Choice.
自我意识
Self-determination.
自♥由♥
Freedom.
有谁能比我更好地体现这些精神呢
Who better represents those virtues than me?
重点是你用这些品质干了些什么
It's what you do with those virtues.
索尼娅
Sonya.
卢卡斯
Lucas.
乔瓦斯基
Jowarski.
卡加梅
Kagami.
他们创造了一份遗产
They built a legacy.
成千上万的人不会再受苦甚至死去
Tens of thousands more who won't suffer and die
就是因为我们改变了未来
because we changed that future.
你呢
What about you?
最终他们会怎么评价特拉维斯·维尔塔呢
What will they say about Travis Verta at the end?
他惨无人道地杀戮
He killed like no other.
他丝毫不逊色于旁人地恐吓别人
He terrorized with the best of them.
他在24小时内会被保释
He'll be out on bail in 24 hours
我们做的所有这一切将会付诸东流
and all of this will be for nothing.
欧 我不会把赌注压在这上面
Oh, I wouldn't bet on it.
你只逮捕凯洛格吗
Is Kellogg the only one you're arresting?
你可真准时
Right on cue.
第二个对此感兴趣的人
Special interest number two.
你会逮捕艾米丽吗
Are you going to arrest Emily?
如果我知道她在哪我会的
If I knew where she was.
现在 我可以强迫你说出她的位置
Now, I could compel you to give me her location
或者你也能作为一个好公民♥主♥动说出来
or you could just be a good citizen.
卡洛斯 他不知道的
Carlos, he doesn't know.
我不知道
I don't.
而且你也不能指望凯洛格说真话
And you can't trust Kellogg to tell the truth
关于她参与的事情
about her involvement.
我有证据
I have evidence.
凯洛格恐吓了她
Kellogg blackmailed her.
我父亲也这么做了
My father did, too.
那我们需要好好查一下了
Well, we'll have to find that out.
是啊 正义
Oh yeah, justice.
往往直指真♥相♥
That always gets to the truth.
正义 即使它只是一个概念
Justice, even if that's only a concept,
它也是我一直坚守的东西
that's all that I've got.
它对于买♥♥得起它的人更有用
It works great for those who can afford to buy it.
这不是你一直尝试在做的事吗
Isn't that what you're trying to do?
是么
Huh?
你清楚 我一直试着保护你 还有琪拉
You know, I've tried to protect you and Kiera along the way,
但凯洛格让人谋杀了你父亲
but Kellogg had your father murdered.
好吗 我只能这么想
Ok? I don't get to look the other way.
不是为了琪拉
Not for Kiera,
也不是为了凯洛格或者特拉维斯
and not for Kellogg, and not for Travis.
特拉维斯呢
What about Travis?
他们会说 特拉维斯·维尔塔是关键人物
They'll say "Travis Verta, he was the key.
是解开真正超人之谜的钥匙
The key to unlocking the secrets of a genuine superman.
未来世界的勇士
"The future warrior."
超级战士
"The super-soldier."
我会成为那个守护你遗产的人
I'll be the one keeping your legacy alive
就如我从2077年根据那个你称为身体的
as I patent and replicate every nano-particle from 2077
生物改造绿巨人获得了专利
inside that bioengineered hulk
并复♥制♥了每一个纳米颗粒一般
you call a body
派朗的博士们想将其如小白鼠那般解剖
Piron doctors want to cut him open like a guinea pig,
来一探他的特殊之处
see what makes him so special.
你知道的 她现在回不了家
She can't go home now, you realize that.
是的 我很抱歉
Yeah, well, I'm sorry.
好吗 我不会法外开恩的
Ok? I don't get to make exceptions.
体系就是这样崩溃的
That's how the system falls apart.
我们仍可以努力
We can still try to.
你明知道没有凯洛格我们就进不去
We can't get in without Kellogg and you know it.
是布拉德
It's Brad.
布拉德 你在哪
Brad, where are you?
好 我马上过去
Ok, I'll be right there.
或许他能帮忙
Maybe he can help.
我得走了
I gotta go.
你只不过是一长串的
You're just another CEO
妄想国暴君中的另一个土皇帝罢了
in a long line of delusional corporate emperors.
若是历史曾教会过我们什么 那便是
And if it's one thing history has taught us, it's this:
帝国终将灭亡
Empires eventually crumble.
不用担心
Oh, don't worry.
这个不会发生在我身上
In my future that won't happen.
琪拉吗
Kiera?
我在
I'm here.
布拉德来了
Brad's here.
不可能 他要在公园见我
No, he's meeting me at the park.
不 他就在这
No, he's right here.
他们是冲着凯洛格来的
They're coming for Kellogg.
艾力克 听我说
Alec, listen to me.
报告给卡洛斯然后有多远跑多远
剧集 | 超越时间线(2012) | 导航列表