剧集 | 超越时间线(2012) | 导航列表
超越时间线 前情提要
Previously on Continuum...
我是你的母亲吗
Am I your mother?
艾米丽
Emily.
别以为这样就结束了
This is far from over.
所以 最起码要相信我的团队
So bottom line: trust my team.
你不能一个人去干
You can't do this alone.
我们需要那栋大楼
We need that building.
我有很多栋大楼
I have plenty of buildings.
不 我只要那一栋
No, it has to be that one.
你从他们那里拿走了一件东西
You took something from them.
这东西很像一支笔
It looks like a pen?
他们想要回
They need it back.
这场战争还没有结束
This battle isn't over!
这才是刚开始而已
It's hardly begun.
如果我们相互信任
We're only gonna get through this
我们就会一起度过难关 琪拉
if we trust each other, Kiera.
我相信你
I trust you.
我也相信你
I trust you, too.
我看见你和布拉德在一起
I saw you with her, Brad.
你和她在干嘛
What were you doing with her?
你知道的吗 我回想到了所有这些事发生之前
You know, I think back to before all this,
想到了从前的你
before you,
我也没有想过可以回归到正常生活
and I don't ever see it going back to normal.
现在 那样算是好事吗
Now, is that a good thing?
我不知道
I don't know.
我所知道的就是摆在我面前的事实
All I know is what I see in front of me,
所有事情都是一团糟
and everything looks worse.
那就是你最终的计划吗
Is that what you had planned in the end?
谁说那是最终的
Who says this is the end?
看看你的周围 特拉维斯
Look around you, Travis.
解放组织失败了
Liber8 failed.
失败了吗
Failed?
解放组织被作为疫苗遣返
Liber8 was sent back to be vaccine.
一种疾病注射剂
An injection of sickness
增强社会公众的免疫系统
to stimulate society's immune system.
现在 甚至连守护者都相信了
Even the protector believes, now.
你只说对了一半
That's only half true.
事实就是不久以后你就会释放我
What's true is you're going to be releasing me very soon.
是吗
Oh yeah?
为什么
Why is that?
知识就是力量
Knowledge is power.
我倒是有一个想法
I do have an idea.
一个可以帮助我们解决未来战士问题的想法
One that will help with our future soldier problem.
什么样的想法
What kind of idea?
释放特拉维斯由我来监护
Release Travis into my custody.
就这样
Oh, is that all?
好吧
Fair enough.
我知道这听起来很疯狂
I know it sounds crazy.
也可以这么说
You could say that.
我同意
I'm enjoying this.
闭嘴
Shut up.
你想让我去搞定凯洛格的人
You want me to deal with Kellogg's soldiers.
这就意味着我需要有自己的士兵
That means I need soldiers of my own.
特拉维斯是这场战斗中最好的武器
Travis is our best weapon in this fight,
这点你和我都知道的
you and I both know it.
不
No.
我要提醒你
In case you haven't noticed,
我们现在是在警局 好吗
we are in a police department, ok?
一股团结的力量随时准备
There's an entire force on call
打倒那些坏家伙
to help bring down the bad guys.
但并不是这样的坏家伙
Not bad guys like this.
他们是很有组织 并且训练有素的
They are organized, they are well-trained,
而且他们能够得到一些
and they have access to weaponry
连我都没有见过的武器
even I have never encountered.
有布拉德和特拉维斯的内外呼应
With Brad on the inside and Travis's help,
我们能够办警♥察♥都办不到的事情
we can do things the police can't do.
你的那些计划对你有用吗
How's that working out for you?
你的卧底呢
Your inside man?
他现在在哪儿
Where is he right now?
他为什么没有告诉你他们在哪儿
Why hasn't he told you where they are?
我相信他
I trust him.
你看 这就是问题所在
See. That's the problem right there.
你相信他多于相信我
You trust him more than you trust me.
你不选择我
Instead of believing in me
而选择把你的信任给一个不了解的人
you're putting faith in a man you hardly know
而那个人却和敌人走得很近
who's a little too cozy with the enemy
如果你非要问的话
if you ask me.
其实我也不想说的
I hate to say it,
但那个男的说得对
but the man has a point.
没有那把钥匙
Without that key it doesn't matter
我们是否落后或先于计划都不重要了
if we're ahead of schedule or behind.
如果托金拿不到它
If Tonkin can't get it,
这次的任务又有什么益处呢
what benefit is it to the mission?
我在这儿 佐林
I'm right here, Zorin.
是吗
Are you?
因为我没有看见你参与 托金
'Cause I don't see you engaged, Tonkin.
我只看见一个只会投机取巧的人
I see an opportunist.
一个懦夫
Someone who's soft.
一个搞不清自己应该效忠于谁的人
Someone who's a little confused about his loyalties.
如果托金想背叛我们
If Tonkin wanted to give us up
我们早就死了
we'd be drowning in our own blood.
每一分每一秒他都在帮我们
Every second we're not means he's doing his job.
你再敢动我的人 我就杀了你
You swing at one of my men again, I'll kill you.
请你保持距离
I'm gonna have to ask you to-
好的 好的
Ok, ok.
不论他们给你多少 我出三倍
Look, whatever they're paying you, I'll triple it.
我不会被收买♥♥的
You can't buy me.
你已经被收买♥♥了
You already have.
谁派过来的
Who sent you?
你自己
You did.
通过马塞勒斯
Via Marcellus.
你认为你自己是触不可及的 但你不是
You think you're untouchable, you're not.
我就是来改变这个的
I'm here to change that.
你可以介绍一下你自己的
You could have just introduced yourself.
我没介绍吗
Didn't I?
得手
Shaboof!
我才不在乎这个在2077年流行不流行
I don't care if it's popular in 2077,
请不要再说 "得手"
please never "shaboof" as a taunt or dis
这样好像在嘲讽和提醒我
or catchphrase ever again.
不要拿你的分手的事出来说
Don't take out your break-up angst on me,
我是让你分分心
I was trying to distract you.
他说的对 你要自己克服
He's right, you gotta get over it.
再来一盘
Let's go again.
算了
I'll pass.
我一整天都在被羞辱
I'm through being humiliated for one day.
我还是不懂 伙计
I don't know, man.
调整一下你自己
Pace yourself.
凯洛格拿走了你的遗产之后
After Kellogg took away your legacy,
你余生都要与羞辱相伴了
you've got a lifetime of humiliation ahead of you.
我似乎能想起凯洛格把你当做牵线木偶一样玩弄
I seem to recall Kellogg playing you like a marionette
然后随便扔在一边
then tossing you aside like everything else
就像别的他玩够了的东西一样
he's done with.
对啊 但我应该是他的敌人
Yeah, but I'm supposed to be his enemy.
而你就应该是他
You, you were actually supposed to be him.
在我看来 是他帮了你
The way I see it, he did you a favour.
为什么这么说
How's that?
你想改变你的命运 不是吗 艾力克
You wanted to change your destiny, right Alec?
那他帮你改变了
He changed it for you.
你躲过了一劫
You dodged a bullet.
我吗
Me?
剧集 | 超越时间线(2012) | 导航列表