剧集 | 内阁作战室(2020) | 导航列表
瑞秋,请停下来
Rachel, please stop this.
你不是真的期望我什么都不做吧
You can't seriously just expect me to sit here?
我期望你会等,我们可以一起去
I expect you to wait, we can go together,
要等评估完情况后
once the situation's been assessed.
你还需要评估什么?罗拔
What more do you need to be assessed, Robert?
我们的女儿在那个洞
Our daughter is in that hole!
若我留在这里
I can do more for her, more for everyone,
我能为她和所有人做更多事
if I'm here.
我能做什么
And what can I do?
你处理情况时,我能做什么救女儿
What can I do to help my daughter while you manage?
你什么都做不了
You can't do anything.
救援人员可以帮忙
The rescue workers can do something.
我也能帮忙
I can do something
因为我是这国家的领导人
because I'm the leader of the...country.
但我需要你,像以往般需要你
But I need you as I always have.
当我的基石
To be my rock.
我会去找她
I'm going to her.
就算我要徒手挖她出来也好
Even if I have to dig her out with my bare hands.
查理
Charlie.
抱歉,索佛兰夫人
I'm sorry, Mrs Sutherland.
我不能带你去现场
I can't take you there.
查理,我要找我的女儿
Charlie, I need to find my daughter.
我有命令在身
I have orders.
好,我坐的士吧
Fine, I'll take a bloody taxi.
请不要这样,夫人 开门
-Ma'am, please. -Open the door.
我不能让你走
I can't let you.
我是你的保护人员,这不安全
I'm your Protection Officer. It isn't safe.
查理,开门吧,求你了
Charlie, open the door. Please.
她回来了,长官
She's on her way back, sir.
柯德莉在汇报吗
Is Audrey briefing us?
你有睡觉吗
Have you had any sleep?
没有 你确定你…
-No. -Are you sure you...
怎样
What?
阿奇能出席一号♥会议
Archie can handle the Cobra,
我能向你汇报情况
and I can brief you.
没人预期你…
Nobody expects you to...
什么?沉着地掌控大局?
To what? Have a hand steady enough for the wheel?
我只是说你不需要…
I'm just saying, you don't need to...
安娜,我知道我需要什么
Anna, I know what I need.
罗拔,我想我代表在场所有人…
Robert, I think I speak for the room when I...
柯德莉,最新状况
Audrey. Current situation.
长官,我们在一间小学设立了
Sir, we have established Strategic Command
策略性指挥中心
here at the primary school
进行搜救行动
for a search and rescue operation.
如你所知,我们正面对
As you're aware, we're contending
戈利甘文严重的地底崩塌
with a massive subterranean collapse beneath Godley Common.
出现一个最少80米深的沉洞
A sinkhole at least 80 metres deep.
村庄和外♥围♥的超干线现场
There's catastrophic damage in both the village
都遭受严重损害
and the Ultraline site on the perimeter.
告诉我…
Tell me the...
生存概率
probability of survival.
首相,我恐怕无法提供…
Prime Minister, I'm afraid I can't give a...
目前有11名伤者入院和37人死亡
there are currently 11 hospitalised and 37 fatalities,
但是搜救行动仍在初步阶段
but the operation is still in its early stages
很多人都…未被发现
and many more people are... unaccounted for.
什么造成这…沉洞
And what caused this...sinkhole.
有任何迹象能透露原因吗
Any indication as of why?
我们有地球物理学家收集数据,但…
We have geophysicists gathering data, but it...
令我感到困扰的是…
Because what I can't help but find somewhat troubling...
我们一直在钻挖庞大隧♥道♥
is the fact we've been boring an enormous tunnel
但现在附近的一切都被吞噬
and now everything around it has been swallowed.
这是我们的错吗
Was this our fault?
恕我直言,我们不要太快归咎责任
With respect, let's not jump to conclusions of liability.
这是预防紧急状况,对吧
This is contingency preparation, isn't it?
罗拔,我们都明白你承受的压力
Robert, we all understand the strain you're under.
当然了
I'm sure you do.
我会前往现场
I'm heading for the site.
我会在那里发表公开声明
I'll make a public statement from there.
首相…
Prime Minister...
搜救队担心
Search and Rescue are concerned
你来现场可能会…
that you coming here might...
可能什么
Might what?
状况非常不稳
The situation is very fluid,
我们认为最好可能…
and we think it might be better if...
我说前往现场不是一个提议
I'm not offering it up as a suggestion.
124号♥频道
祈求我们能在她上车前离开
God forbid we can leave before she gets here.
你带了他的铲子来?
You brought his shovel?
瑞秋
Rachel.
或许我应该坐另一辆车
Maybe I should take another car.
不…我们要草拟我的声明
No, no, no. We need to work my statement.
局长,民众已经对
Commissioner, questions are already being raised
警方策略有所疑问
over a policing strategy
策略被形容为令人困惑
which is being described as confused,
矛盾,甚至一塌糊涂
contradictory, even shambolic.
你有何回应
What is your response?
各位警员皆尽其所能
My officers carried out their duties
履行他们的职责
to the best of their abilities
跟从命令和政♥府♥政策
based on their orders, and government policy.
那么这是政♥府♥领导层的失败吗
So was this an outright failure of command
还是首相女儿参与示♥威♥行动
or was the involvement of the Prime Minister's daughter
是导致灾难的因素…
a factor in the subsequent disaster...
她是否因素?我的天啊
Was she a factor? Jesus Christ.
她绝对是让我们受千夫所指的因素
A factor in shafting us good and proper, yes.
罗拔该如何回应这问题
How's Robert going to answer that?
我跟安娜玛莎尔说
I told Anna Marshall it was a mistake
让他公开讲话是个错误
to put him in front of the public.
我肯定她会友好地回应你
I'm sure that was received with her customary warmth.
我说应该由你公开讲话
I said you should do it.
而你便能置身事外
And yet you're not limping.
罗拔才是名誉扫地的人
Robert's the one with twatted stature.
可能吧
That maybe so.
但我无意承受他的错误决定
But I have no desire to suffer the slings and arrows
所带来的攻击和伤害
of his poor decisions.
让他自寻死路,类似的事情吗
Give him enough rope, that sort of thing?
是你说的,不是我
Your words, not mine.
情况一直都很复杂和瞬息万变
This has been, and continues to be a complex and quickly evolving situation.
听到我说话吗?先生
Can you hear me, sir?
你能说你的名字吗
Can you tell me your name?
放下
Down.
抬起
Lift.
亨利
Henry!
退后 不,我认识他
-Stand back. -No, I know him!
好吧,你跟车
Alright, go with them.
罗拔,你做的变动…
Robert, the changes you've made...
我刚修改了讲稿
I've just moderated the approach.
删掉每句提及艾莉的句子?
By cutting every mention of Ellie?
全国上下都知道状况
Everyone in the country knows the situation.
那我在公开讲话时就不用提及她
Then I hardly need to bring it up when I address them.
听着,我知道这很难受
Look, I know this is difficult
但我不懂删掉提及她的句子…
but I don't see why you think cutting every mention of her...
我们到了
We're here.
你羞愧吗
Are you ashamed?
羞愧?对艾莉、隧♥道♥
-Ashamed? -Of Ellie. Of the tunnel.
她的视频,所有一切
Of her video. All of it.
你感到丢脸吗
Is it embarrassing for you?
我是来表示同情,不是乞求同情
I'm here to offer compassion, not ask for it.
对,但是你不用这么冷酷无情
Yeah but you don't have to be a robot about it.
是,但我要表现出首相该有的风范
No, but I do have to be the Prime Minister.
我们仍在寻找生还者
We're still finding survivors,
但目前94人死亡,最少150人失踪
剧集 | 内阁作战室(2020) | 导航列表