剧集 | 内阁作战室(2020) | 导航列表
我们会找到他的,首相
We'll find him, Prime Minister.
不,这不是公事
No, this isn't about a job.
我在想你明天会否有空
I was wondering if you were free tomorrow?
我们可以一起吃晚饭
Thought we could go for dinner.
或许谈谈公事
Maybe talk a little shop.
法兰茜…
Francine...
我没想过你是欢迎回家委员会成员
I wasn't expecting you to be on the welcome home committee.
是,抱歉不请自来,你还好吗
Yeah, sorry to barge in, are you all right?
我…
I'm...
发生什么事了
What's going on?
另一个运动,另一个女人
Different cause, different woman,
同一个人
same guy.
现在他在地球消失无踪
And now he's disappeared off the face of the earth,
五年前,他像外星人般出现在地球
after appeared on earth 5 years ago, like an alien.
那么他到底是谁
So who the...is he?
动物权益分子在巴黎聚集
亨利威克斯,地球反抗组织的
Henry Wicks, the de facto leader
真正领袖
of the Planet Resistance movement,
已保释外出
has been released on bail,
有关部门继续调查
and the investigation continues
戈利甘文的致命灾难
into the deadly catastrophe at Godley Common.
威克斯先生很快为另一名社运分子
Mr Wicks was swift to speak out
波莉赖特的死发表讲话
regarding the death of his fellow activist, Polly Wright.
波莉赖特是无畏无惧的年轻女性
Polly Wright was a fearless young woman,
但却遭残暴杀害
whose life was brutally cut short.
警方必须对她的惨死
The Police must be held fully to account
承担所有责任
for her tragic loss.
搞什么?伟,我一直在打给你
What the...Ray? I've been trying to call you.
我知道,37次
I know. 37 times.
我在执行任务
I've been on assignment.
我自己一个在荒郊野外
Well, I'm on my own in the middle of...nowhere,
我想离开,你明白吗
and I want out. You understand?
你说你会处理好
You said you'd take care of it.
我们会的,尼芬
And we will, Nathan.
那么我为何不觉得受到照料
So why don't I feel taken care of?
只是在安排一些事情,很快就好
Just getting some ducks in a row. It won't be long.
已经过太久了,伟
It's already taking too...long, Ray.
我不想考虑我的其他选择
I'd hate to have to consider my other options.
我也不想考虑我的其他选择
I'd hate to have to consider my other options, too.
我只想离开
I just want out.
相信我,我明早会过来
Trust me. I'll be there tomorrow morning.
我甚至会亲自载你去飞机场
I'll even drive you to the airfield myself.
马修吉尔伯特在警队服役17年
Matthew Gilbert has been a serving Police Officer for 17 years,
在那段时间
and during that time,
他一直保持着毫无瑕疵的纪录
he has maintained a spotless career.
除了一次的严重事件
Except one major blot on his copy-book,
被控普通袭击罪
a Common Assault charge
但控罪其实应该是严重身体伤害罪
which should really have been for Grievous Bodily Harm,
案件很快便不了了之,很不寻常
and which went away with unusual alacrity.
掩饰罪行?
Covered up?
我找不到任何证据证明这说法
I can't find any evidence to support that.
歌♥来顿警局没人想告密
Nobody at Croydon is prepared to break ranks.
他用一枝木棍
But he struck the victim across the back of the head
击中受害人的后脑
with a wooden kendo stick.
天啊,是让Polly致死的相同伤害
Jesus Christ. The same type of injury that killed Polly.
没错
Exactly.
受害人丹尼尔希斯提告
The victim, Daniel Hayes, pressed charges,
法庭审理案件
it came to court,
但突然间,所有控罪都撤销了
then all of a sudden, the charges were dropped.
是贿赂吗
Is it corruption?
像我说的
As I said,
不能作出明确结论
there are no clear conclusions to be drawn,
除非我们有更多答案
until we get more answers.
我们在完全肯定前
We can't suggest corruption
都不能暗示有贿赂的可能
until we know for sure.
他停职了吗
Is he suspended yet?
不,我稍后会发表声明
No. I'll be announcing it later,
加上宣布展开调查
along with the investigation.
我要他离开警队
I want him off the police force.
如果调查结果证明背后有人掩饰
If it comes out that this has been hushed up,
情况就会变得很麻烦
it turns toxic.
因为如果他被控告和裁定有罪
Because if he'd been charged and found guilty,
他便可能不会在示♥威♥现场
he might not have been at that demo,
波莉现在便仍可能活着
and Polly might still be alive now.
以上的话在这刻都只是揣测
All of which is pure speculation at this point.
但今晚会举♥行♥波莉的追思会
But there's a vigil for Polly tonight,
民众怨声载道
fuelled by a massive public outcry,
而他的下属将会负责现场治安
which his force are going to be in charge of.
跟米拿局长说马上让他停职
Tell Commissioner Millar to suspend this guy immediately.
跟他说你会宣布展开刑事调查
And tell him you'll be announcing it as a Criminal Investigation.
这是正确的事
It's the right thing to do.
准备第15次被艾莉拒绝接听来电
Thought I might go for a 15th rejected call to Ellie.
很好的数字
Nice round number.
别打扰她,罗伯,会雨过天青的
Let her be, Rob. The dust will settle.
别再打给我,不然我封锁你的号♥码
Stop calling me, or I'm blocking you number.
艾莉… 别烦我
-Ellie... -Leave me alone.
艾莉,求求你,你很生气
Ellie, please. You're angry.
我明白的
I understand that...
你在哀悼朋友
you're grieving for your friend.
我知道你一定伤心欲绝
I know how much that must hurt you.
省点吧,爸爸
Oh...off, Dad.
留待镜头前才装好人吧
Save it for the cameras.
我是真心的
I mean it!
我不知道还能说什么
I don't know what else to say.
她死了,爸爸
She's dead, Dad.
亲爱的,我知道
Darling, I know.
现在你想让我噤声
And now you want to silence me,
就像其他阻碍你的人一样
like everyone else who gets in your way.
不…我想听你说,真心的
No, no, no, no, I wanna hear it, I mean it.
我想知道你的感受,永远如是
I wanna know how you feel. Always.
我很羞愧,那是我的感受
I'm ashamed. That's what I feel.
甜心,你不用感到羞愧
Sweetheart, you have nothing to be ashamed of.
有你已是最羞愧的事
I have you.
艾莉娜占士,紧急
索佛兰首相,我是也迪菈艾巴拿
Mister Sutherland, this is Yadira Al-Bilal,
我被哥哥囚禁
I'm being held prisoner by my brother,
这里没人能帮我
nobody here can help me.
我害怕他们会杀掉我
I'm afraid they're going to kill me.
求求你…我无法向其他人求救
Please, please, I have no-one to turn to.
求求你…帮我逃走
Please, please, help me to escape.
我们有什么选择
What are our options here?
没有?
Nil?
你不是真的提议我们介入吗
You're not seriously suggesting we try and intervene?
我想知道我们能怎样帮助这名年轻女性
I want to know how we might possibly help this young woman,
她亲自向我求救
who's appealed personally to me,
而且生命更受到威胁
and whose life is under threat.
抱歉,把话说清楚,如何帮忙
I'm sorry, just to be clear. Help how?
外交上还是…
Diplomatically, or...
直觉告诉我萨米亚王子可不会接受
I feel instinctively that Prince Samir won't take kindly
任何进行家庭治疗的建议
to any recommendations for family therapy, on your part.
有任何方法在帮助也迪菈逃走同时
Is there any way we can help Yadira escape,
不让她家人知道我们介入?
without her family detecting our involvement?
没有…
-No! -No!
这会是外交灾难
It would be a diplomatic disaster.
严重灾难
Catastrophic.
大家都知道这一点
Well, this much we know already
而不被对方知道的机会
and the chances of avoiding detection,
也是微乎其微
are extremely slim.
好的,我们找出机会有多微吧
Okay, well let's find out how slim,
作出最详尽的评估
to within the fraction of a millimetre.
我想清楚知道这些假设是什么
I'd like to know exactly what these hypotheticals are.
剧集 | 内阁作战室(2020) | 导航列表