剧集 | 内阁作战室(2020) | 导航列表
因此我从智利回来
That's why I came back from Chile.
你不知道吗
Don't you realise that?
对抗政♥府♥以你名字而做的一切
To take a stand against what your government's doing in your name.
因为我知道我的出现会带来影响
Because I knew my presence would have an impact.
艾莉
Ellie.
你从来留意不到
You never notice anything
家人的想法或感受
about what your own family thinks or feels
因为你把全副心机都放在你的事业
because you are so consumed in your own career,
你的政党、你在历史上的地位
your party, your place in history.
不…我做的一切都是为了…
No, no. Everything I do is for...
伟业
Legacy.
这是事实吧
Isn't that the truth of it?
你公正和可敬的伟业
Your righteous honourable legacy.
就像其他该死的政客一样
Like every other...politician,
最重要的是你在历史上的地位
it's all about your place in history.
我的目的
And what I was trying to do,
地球反抗组织的目的是确保未来会存在
what Planet Resistance do is make sure there's a...future.
你知道我从他们身上学到什么吗
And you know what I learned from them?
测量你对信念有多坚定的唯一准则
The one true measure of what you believe
是你准备为信念牺牲多少
is how much you're prepared to sacrifice for it.
那就是我的「悔过书」
That's my 'statement of contrition'.
罗伯特
Robert.
她不愿自救
Well, she won't help herself.
拒绝归咎其他人
Refuses to blame anyone else.
她…完全不为所动
She was completely intractable.
你想说「我早说了吗」
Do you want to say 'I told you so'?
当然不想
'course not.
她会入狱
She'll go to prison.
现在还是言之尚早
You're a long way off that.
一部分的我觉得她其实想入狱?
Y'know, a part of me thinks she actually wants that?
我和瑞秋到底做错了什么
What the hell did Rachel and I do wrong?
没有
Nothing.
孩子和父母就是这样
This is kids and their parents.
你知道的
You know that.
孩子与父母的立场不同是一定的
It's a requirement that they take the alternative position.
完全不同
Strongly.
她愚蠢至极
She is completely pigheaded.
谁遗传给她的
Who does she get that from?
我很抱歉你这么难过
I'm sorry you've been so upset,
但自怨自艾不适合你
but self-pity doesn't suit you.
等几天,情况可能有变
Give this a few days, for the wheel to turn.
好
Yeah.
你知道王国发表了声明
You're aware that the Kingdom has issued a statement,
「我们尊贵的也迪菈公主」
'Our treasured Princess Yadira'
「患上了精神病一段时间」
'has been suffering mental illness for some time'
「并恳请外界」
'and requests privacy'
「在她继续接受所需治疗时不要打扰」
'while she continues to receive the treatment she requires.'
当然了,我们应该
And of course, it behoves us
相信我们信赖盟友所说的话
to take the word of our trusted ally.
是吗
Does it now?
我们收到来电
We're facing calls
要求证明公主仍生存和享有自♥由♥
to demand proof of life, of liberty
而我们也应该平息民愤
and it behoves us to assuage public outrage.
拜托…
Oh, come on...
说什么
Excuse me?
你听到的,她是疯子
You heard...she's bonkers.
明天这时间
And this time tomorrow
觉醒派便会对其他事情小题大做
the wokerati will be pissing their panties over something else
然后忘记一个被宠坏的公主
and will have forgotten all about a spoilt princess
不能购物买♥♥手袋
who can't go shopping for handbags.
也迪菈公主是本国公民
Princess Yadira is a resident of this country.
这件事发生在英国领土
This happened on British soil.
我想知道是否涉及犯罪行为
I want to know if it was criminal.
我们当然可以展开调查
Of course, we can make noises about investigating,
但萨拉丁协议是我们在40年以来
but the Saladin deal is the biggest defence contract
签下最大型的国防合约,罗伯特
we've signed in 40 years, Robert.
萨拉西亚要有信心能与我们做生意
The Shirasians need to be confident they can do business with us
极具价值的生意,双方要互相信任
extremely valuable business with good faith on both sides.
萨拉丁能提供安全、能源、工作
Saladin is security, energy, jobs
而我们的合作伙伴需要知道
and our partners need to know
往后不会有任何阻滞
there'll be no hiccups in moving forward.
莫蒂,好好运用你的三寸不烂之舌
Motty, be a dear and dig out your spin cap
如果你还没失去能言善辩的能力
assuming it isn't entirely moth-eaten.
萨拉西亚王国
The Kingdom of Shirasia
是我们长久的策略性伙伴
is our long-established strategic partner,
一个以相同价值观建立的关系
a relationship based on shared values
我们永远会在适当时候
in which we'll always raise the issue of human rights
关注人♥权♥问题
wherever appropriate...
至于萨拉丁方面…
And as for Saladin:
未落实的装备和材料
the equipment and materiel in question
已同意纯粹用来防卫国家
is of course purely for agreed defensive purposes
绝对不能挑起战火
and emphatically not belligerence.
另外来说…
Alternatively...
对视频不作评论
No comment on the video,
国防机密通报萨拉丁
D-notice on Saladin.
始终,出口军备的牌照是很秘密的
After all, an Open Export Licence is a Very Closed Book.
我清楚知道武装萨拉西亚的价值
I'm well aware of the value of arming the Shirasians.
我质疑的是信任
It's the currency of good faith I'm questioning.
我想知道也迪菈公主是否被绑♥架♥
I want to know if Princess Yadira was kidnapped.
若真是这样,我们会怎么做
If so, what are we going to do about that.
而我可是毫不在乎
And I do not give a s**t
萨恩国王或萨米亚王子
about King Zyan or Prince Samir.
我要说得更清楚吗
Do I have to make myself any clearer?
他到底在做什么
What's he doing?
他失去了判断力
His judgment's gone.
若我们在协议最后阶段
If we get on the tits of the Shirasians,
惹怒萨拉西亚人
at this late stage in the deal,
他们便永远不会再与我们合作
they'll never do business with us again.
我明天会与萨米亚吃早餐
I've got breakfast with Samir tomorrow.
我会缓和紧张气氛
I'll calm any nerves.
就算罗伯特要求
And even if Robert pushes
进行某种暗中调查
for some sort of pantomime investigation,
我们都不会有任何发现
we're not going to find anything.
对吧
Are we?
彼得,有时间吗
Peter, you got a minute?
在倒数了
Tick tock...
你是他的特别顾问
You're his Spad.
他特别顾问中的特别顾问…
His Spad of Spads...
你这舌灿莲花的恶魔
You silver-tongued devil you.
你确定阿奇敦促得够吗
Are you sure Archie's pushing enough?
敦促什么
Pushing?
敦促首相放弃那些不受管束的想法
Back against the PM's more unruly inclinations.
因为看来不太像敦促
Because it looks less like a push
更像是隔靴搔痒
and more like a...tickle.
而你则唯恐天下不乱
And you'd prefer a shove.
我想的是
I'd prefer it
首相女儿没有刻意破坏他的计划
if the PM's daughter wasn't demonstrably queering his pitch.
若说谁知道她是个有害的负累
And if anyone knows what a toxic bloody liability she is,
那人就是你
it's you.
你好
Hello.
我迟到了吗
Am I late?
不,我早到了
No, I was early.
铁路今天很快
Tube was quick today.
那感觉很不可信
That barely seems credible.
你好,阿奇
Hello Archie.
我以为你会去国防博览会
I thought you'd be heading over to the Defence Expo.
一会就去
Shortly.
别担心,你没错过任何事
Don't worry, you haven't missed a thing.
除了听不到维多利亚的暑假计划外
Except hearing Victoria's summer holiday plans.
点早餐吧
Order some breakfast.
剧集 | 内阁作战室(2020) | 导航列表