剧集 | 内阁作战室(2020) | 导航列表
我点了班尼迪蛋
I'm having eggs Royale.
最适合不过的早餐
What could be more appropriate.
虽然我必须说
Although I must say
从首相府听到关于我妹妹的传言
the noises I'm hearing from Number 10 regarding my little sister
让我失去胃口
are causing me to lose my appetite.
但你必须理解
But you must understand
我们要营造担心公民的表象
we have to conjure up an aura of concern
来争取部分地区的选民支持
for certain parts of the electorate.
公主的不实指控不值得作任何回应
The Princess's mad accusations aren't worthy of comment.
而我也对你们不信任我而感到冒犯
And I'm rather offended by the suggestion of bad faith.
你营造的表象
Your aura of concern
看来对我的家族和王国
is looking like a matter of grave reputational damage
造成严重的声誉损害
to my family and the Kingdom.
停止调查
Snuff it.
始终,法国可是非常失望
After all, the French were most disappointed
我们选择萨拉丁协议
when we chose the Saladin deal
而没接受他们的提议
over their offering.
而他们的大门可是仍未关掉
And their door remains very much ajar.
我向你保证
I assure you
不会有丝毫影响到萨拉丁协议
there is no remote jeopardy to Saladin
或其他投资项目
or any other investment programme.
这只是小风波
This is a minor ripple
可以迅速平息
that can be smoothed out very swiftly.
你妹妹好吗
How is your sister?
她没有大碍,十分快乐,谢谢你
She is well and happy, thank you.
已经回家了
Back at home.
那太好了
Oh well, that's wonderful.
若你能让大家看
If you could demonstrate that,
那便有助驳斥
it would help contradict
一些就着她而作出的无知评语
some of the ignorant comments being made about her.
我说得对吗
Isn't that, right?
绝对是
Certainly.
这是她昨天在亚拉拉特购物的相片
Here are some pictures of her shopping yesterday in Ararat.
名牌手袋
Hermes.
棒极
Lovely.
若你能向外界发放几张相片…
If you could release a few of these to the world...
你不用这样做
You don't need to do that.
或是她在短片平台的快乐视频
Or a happy video of her on TikTok.
那便能平息风波
That would help smooth the waters.
好的
Very well.
我今晚会坐飞机回家
I'm flying home tonight.
当我降落后,我想收到消息确认
I'd like an update once I land confirming that
不会再有风波或不信任
there will be no further ripples of distrust.
当然了
Of course.
做得好,阿奇…
Bravo, Archie...
不要再不请自来我的会面
Don't ever...gatecrash my meetings again.
传统的迫击炮一直是简陋的武器
Conventional mortars have always been crude instruments.
私人地雷系统,包括…
Personnel mine system, features a...
下一代的精准导引迫击炮导弹…
Next generation precision guided mortar munition...
达摩克利斯XR
Damocles XR.
以全球定位系统锁定枪手和目标
GPS co-ordinates of the shooter and the target
调整高度和估计…
calibrate the elevation and...
和平示♥威♥当然是可以的
Peaceful protest is welcome of course
但我们已明确表示
but we've made it very clear
今天任何暴♥力♥或非法示♥威♥
that any violent or illegal protest here today
都会被强硬而快速的警方行动制压
will be met with a strong and swift police response.
我与她在商店工作的朋友谈过
I spoke with her friends she worked with at the shop.
猜猜波莉如何认识内特
Guess how Polly met Nate?
不知道,示♥威♥吗
I dunno. At a protest?
不,那太明显了
Nah, that'd be too obvious.
约会程序,对吧
Tinder, was it?
他在她的单车前走过
He walked in front of her bike,
摔了一跤
took a tumble.
他们要交换号♥码
They had to exchange numbers.
原来是意外,法兰…
An accident, Fran...
用了偶遇这老招数
Straight out of the spook playbook.
他们因一些创伤而建立感情
Little bit of trauma for them to bond over.
他表现得很脆弱,很有风度
He gets to look vulnerable, magnanimous.
现在他消失了
And now he's vanished.
消失并不容易
It's not easy to vanish.
需要技巧和训练
It takes skill, training.
我们知道警♥察♥几十年来
And we know that the police have infiltrated protest groups
都有渗入示♥威♥团体
for decades.
我要知道内特是否警方的人
I need to know if Nate's a part of that
地球反抗组织是否有卧底
and if anyone was undercover at Planet Resistance.
听起来不是更像亨利尝试推卸
Isn't it much more likely this is Henry trying to deflect
他现在承担的大量罪名吗
from the very considerable amount of s**t he's in?
你绝对选了最适当的时间回来
You certainly picked your moment to come back.
你肯定你那不清醒的头脑能应付得来吗
Are you sure your poor charred head can handle it?
他需要我
I'm needed.
你永远无法抗拒从他制♥造♥的泥坑中拯救他,对吧?
You never could resist saving him from himself, could you?
总有人要这样做
Someone has to.
可怜的罗伯特,只剩下一个老婆
Oh, poor Robert. Down to one wife.
什么
What?
我只是说你们一直很亲近
I'm just saying you were always very close!
瑞秋那边的床仍是暖的
Rachel's side of the bed's still warm!
我肯定他那边更暖
I bet his is warmer.
如果我和罗伯特要有任何发展
If anything was ever going to happen between Robert and me
在很久以前就会发生
it would've happened a long time ago.
谢拉
Gerald!
很高兴在秃鹰航♥天♥科技见到我们亲爱的朋友
Always a pleasure to see our dear friends at Condor.
我相信政♥府♥会保持这样的良好关系
I have no doubt the government will endeavour to ensure we remain as such.
不然政♥府♥有什么用
What else are governments for?
她来了…
Here she is...
你认识了警♥察♥朋友吗
Have you been making chums with policemen?
我看到你让白厅那边运作畅顺
I see you've been keeping the Whitehall end up.
但是好是坏呢
But which end?
与你见面总是令人高兴,维多利亚
A pure delight, as ever, Victoria.
你好,谢拉
Hello Gerald.
你们有机会商谈萨拉西亚的协议吗
Have you 2 had a chance to discuss the Shirasian deal?
只是谈了一会
Only briefly.
那么,你有何进展
So, where did you get to?
在萨拉丁方面
On Saladin.
我知道罗伯特吓倒了萨拉西亚马
I understand Robert's scaring the Shirasian horses.
我真的很想他不会惹怒重要的客人
I'd really rather he didn't upset a major customer for good.
为何他这么想
Why's he so keen on biting the hand
与自己的金主作对
that feeds the hand that feeds him?
我向你保证,谢拉
I assure you, Gerald,
罗伯特身边的人不会让他搞砸事情
Robert is surrounded by people who won't let him derail things.
一切都会…
All will be...
血钱…
Blood money! Blood money!
你们所有人
Oi! Come here!
这是你的血钱
It's your blood money!
不要军♥火♥协议
别跑
Come here.
他不是警♥察♥
He's not police.
内特史提芬斯
Nate Stevens.
肯定?我问的是最高层人员
-Sure? -I asked at the top.
这是警员的机密名单
This is a full classified list of officers.
你看来很失望
You look disappointed.
不,当然没有
No. Of course not.
恕我直言…
If I may...
或许你不应该太信任
perhaps you should give a little less credence
你的朋友法兰茜布卓
to your friend Francine Bridge.
有人吗
Hello?
你好?
Hi?
我不舒服
I don't feel well.
我的头很痛
My head really hurts.
有人吗
Hello?
景色真美
What a view...
你也可以拥有,莲
剧集 | 内阁作战室(2020) | 导航列表