剧集 | 内阁作战室(2020) | 导航列表
Top hat becomes Archie.
我看来像马戏团主人
I look like a circus ringmaster.
你绝对不欠缺小丑
Well, you're hardly short of clowns.
事实上…
In fact...
我知道我的假期还有三周
I know I'm meant to be off for another 3 weeks,
但我想早点回来
but I wanna come back sooner.
你觉得你…
Do you think you're...
明天回来
As in, tomorrow.
若你确定的话
Well, I mean if you're sure?
若我要看多一集「讨价还价」
If I find myself watching another episode of 'Bargain Hunt',
我便会烧掉这间屋
I'm going to burn this bloody house down.
我已准备好了,罗伯特
I'm ready, Robert.
好
Fine.
好
Fine.
解决了吗 是
-Sorted? -Yeah.
没有问题?完美
-All good? -Peachy.
应该足够在地底生活多三星期
Should be enough down there for about 3 weeks now.
有弗朗辛布里奇的消息吗
Any word from Francine Bridge?
暂时没有
Not yet.
好的,谢谢,朋友
Alright. Thanks, mate.
你真的觉得她会来?是
-You really think she'll come? -Yep.
天啊,政客竟然会选边站
Jesus. A politician actually on side for once.
但是无法阻止驱逐行动
Won't stop the eviction though.
除非当他们发现波莉在更深的隧♥道♥
Except when they realise Polly's gone down an even deeper tunnel,
他们仍然无法建造他们的铁路
they still can't build their sodding train.
直至他们把她挖出来
Till they dig her out.
又如何?抱歉
So what, sorry,
你是说你觉得这毫无价值吗
you're saying you don't think it's even worth it?
我想说的是这并不足够
What I'm saying is it's not enough.
因此我要把行动升级
That's why I'm upping the ante.
你在开玩笑吗 不,我是认真的
-You taking the piss? -No, I'm serious.
你很快就知道,好吗
You're gonna find out very soon, okay?
我保证这会是他们不能忽视的事情
And I promise you, this is something that they're not going to be able to ignore.
欢迎回来
Welcome home.
你好
Hi!
解渴的
Thirsty work.
我应该做芝士焗椰菜花
I should've done cauliflower cheese.
她喜欢我煮那道… 我肯定
-She loves my cauliflower cheese... -I'm sure
她会颇满意以她名字举♥行♥的宴会
she'll be reasonably satisfied with the banquet in her honour.
瑞秋,我对今早的事致歉
Rachel, I... I'm sorry about this morning.
你的工作职责确实比较特殊
Well, your professional obligations are somewhat singular.
听着
Look.
我知道事情最近并不顺利
I know things haven't been right.
但我想事情顺利
But I want them to be.
就像以往一样
To be like they were.
像我们以前一样
Like we were.
天啊 香气四溢…
-Oh, my God! -Something smells good...
我很想念你
Oh, I've missed you so much!
航程如何
How was the flight?
很好,但是很长…
It was good, it was long...
好吗 你一定累透了
-Hey! -You must be exhausted,
我把行李放在你房♥间
I'm gonna put these in your room.
很高兴见到你 很想你
-It's so good to see you. -Missed you!
我想开始有所作为
So I want to start actually doing something.
发起运动?
Campaigning?
对,人♥权♥
Yeah. Human rights,
主要是女性权利
but specifically women's rights.
亲爱的,我们的宝贝变得激进了
Darling, our baby has been radicalised.
这就是与无政♥府♥主义者交往的后果
That's what comes from consorting with anarchists.
般奴不是无政♥府♥主义者
Bruno is not an anarchist,
他是圣地亚哥大学的政♥治♥科学教授
he's a professor of political science at the University of Santiago.
他也是个非常迷人和英俊的年轻人
He's also a very charming young man and extremely handsome.
那我期望他的到访
Then I'll look forward to his visit.
为什么?让你递解他吗
Why? So you can deport him?
我想他不会来探访
I don't think he'll be visiting.
人们不是说「和平分手吗」
You know when people say 'we parted amicably'?
我们不是这样
Well. We didn't.
甜心,为何你没跟我说
Honey why didn't you tell me?
总而言之,我申请加入乐施会、国♥际♥特♥赦♥组织
Anyway, I've applied to Oxfam, Amnesty,
传统的人♥权♥组织…
the usual suspects...
怎么了?爸爸
What, Dad?
老爸不能为女儿感到自豪吗
Can't an old man be proud of his daughter?
尝试让世界变好是值得的
Worth trying to make things better.
这肉汁看来很美味
This gravy looks amazing.
我们为什么祝酒
What are we toasting?
你想致辞?
You want a speech?
回家
Homecoming.
未来
The future.
让世界变好
Making things better.
革命万岁
Long live the revolution.
亨利说「把行动升级」
'Upping the anti' Henry said.
那是什么意思
What the...does that mean?
他有跟你说吗
Has he told you?
波莉…
Polly...
不… 他跟你说了
-No... -He...has!
告诉我
Tell me!
说我在地底时你会多想念我
Tell me how much you'll miss me when I'm underground.
我打算马上忘记你
I'm intending to forget you immediately.
快说…我要向他们告密 不要…
-Tell me...I'm tipping them... -Don't you dare...
3、2、1… 住手…
-3, 2, 1... -Stop...
我会跟你说…
I'll tell you...
但现在不是时候
Just...not yet.
等等
Oh, hang on.
我要听电♥话♥
Oh, I need to get this.
欢迎你,朋友
Welcome, friend!
好的,明天
Okay, so, tomorrow.
狐狸古着
Fox Vintage,
我要你3点钟在那里出现,好吗
I want you to be there at 3, okay?
好
Yep.
好
Yep.
明白
Got it.
警长回来了
The Sheriff's back in town!
我看了你在环境委员会的精华
I watched your highlights from the Environment Committee.
你起码把我们的副大臣
Think you fracked our Under Secretary
痛骂得体无完肤
at least 3 new a**holes.
我的部分有点犯错
Bit of an error on my part.
你的政党最不需要的就是更多混♥蛋♥
The last thing your party needs is more a**holes.
出现了示♥威♥,地球反抗组织
There's a protest. Planet Resistance.
在午饭时间前你一定能送他们坐牢
No doubt you'll have them in the gulag by lunchtime.
天啊,别说了
Oh, Christ, don't start.
《内乱法案》
The Civil Disturbance Bill.
认真的问题,你真的会让罗伯特
Fair question, would you really have had Robert
通过那法案吗?若你没有…
push that through, if you'd been...
怎样?没有昏迷吗
What? Not in a coma?
说来有趣,被汽车炸♥弹♥袭击
Funnily enough, being car-bombed
让我对国♥家♥安♥全♥出现了全新的兴趣
gave my attitude to national security somewhat renewed vigour.
满意这答案吗
Fair answer?
是,我的记忆也十分犹新
Yeah, I'd say the memory's pretty vivid for me too.
我只是觉得国♥家♥安♥全♥固然重要
I just think there's national security,
但也没必要把和平示♥威♥变成死罪
and there's making peaceful protest a capital crime.
我可以继续看「讨价还价」
I could be watching 'Bargain Hunt'.
他们想我前往超干线的现场
They want me to visit the Ultraline site.
地球反抗组织
Planet Resistance.
是他们还是你在开玩笑
Are they taking the piss? Or are you?
他们是具备合理论据的运动
They are a movement with legitimate arguments.
而我可是幕后的环保大臣
And I am the shadow environment secretary,
听来不会持续太久
Not for bloody long, by the sound of it.
该死的
For pity's sake.
从这里步行可能较快,长官
Might be quicker on foot from here, sir.
别荒谬了,奇芬
Don't be bloody absurd, Kevin.
今天他们又吵什么
剧集 | 内阁作战室(2020) | 导航列表