剧集 | 内阁作战室(2020) | 导航列表
我跑完了
I'm done.
尼特?
Nate?
是我
It's me.
我在听 我知道是你
-I'm here. -I know it was you.
你杀害的人…
All those people you killed...
我从来无意杀害任何人
I never meant to kill anyone.
我要离开,你要帮我
I need out. You're gonna help me.
我不会帮你,你这个该死的杀人犯
I'm not helping you, you...murderer.
你会帮我的
You are gonna help.
你会帮我
You're gonna help
因为我所知道和我能证明的事
because what I know, what I can prove,
那些能让你脱罪
it means you get off the hook.
你、亨利域斯、地球反抗组织
You, Henry Wicks, Planet Resistance.
一切都是商品,而这是交易
Everything's a commodity, and this is a trade.
我需要新生活
I need a new life.
新名字、豁免权
New name. Immunity.
那就找警方自首
Then go to the police. Turn yourself in.
你才没有那么蠢
You're not that stupid.
我要像鬼魂般消失
I need to disappear like a ghost.
因此我需要间谍
For that I need spooks.
你叫你♥爸♥爸处理好这件事
You tell your dad to make it happen.
然后你就能脱罪,得偿所愿
And you're off the hook, just how you like it.
我做不到
I can't do that.
你没有选择
You'll do it.
要是你耍我
And if you screw me,
我一出事就会和你同归于尽
if I go down, I'm taking you with me.
因为你是我的同谋,明白吗
'Cause you were my co-conspirator. Do you understand?
索佛兰与玛莎尔恋情疑似曝光
我的天啊
Jesus...Christ.
我们在同一个频道上收到信息
We received a communication via the same channel,
视频将会在10时上传
a video-feed online at 1000 hours.
我们仍未收到我们要求的钱
We have not received payment as requested.
你们让我们别无选择
You leave us no choice
只能展现我们的决心
but to demonstrate our will.
武器上弹了
It's loaded.
他们有炮弹
They have ammunition.
他们在哪里
Where are they?
我们不知道
We don't know.
好好欣赏,混♥蛋♥
Bon appetit...
我们能做什么
What can we do?
我们收到爆♥炸♥报告
We're getting reports of an explosion.
那是无人居住的偏远地区
It's an unpopulated area, it's remote.
冲击点…
Point of impact...
在隐敝的军事测试试验场
within a secure military test range.
邓津
Dundrennan.
那是邓津试验场
That's Dundrennan Range.
现在我们引起你们注意了吗
Do we now have your full...attention?
金额加倍
Price has doubled.
6000万
60 million.
否则今天下午6时
Or at 1800 today,
我们会再次进行发射
we pull the trigger again.
这次,你们会感受到它的威力
And this time, you'll feel it.
那个卫星定位是什么地方
That GPS, what is it?
是唐宁街10号♥
It's 10 Downing Street.
如果他们看穿你是虚张声势呢
What if they call your bluff?
虚张声势?
Bluff?
我们又不会炸掉唐宁街
We ain't blowing up Downing Street.
那是他们的错,对吧
That's on them, isn't it.
该死,丹,这理应是场简单的交易
...hell, Dan. This was meant to be an easy deal.
偷完武器就卖♥♥掉它
We jack it, we sell it.
而你现在会赚到双倍
Yeah and now you're getting double.
前提是他们没看穿你虚张声势
If they don't call bluff.
听着,他们知道我们手上有什么
Look. They know what we have
和我们能做什么
and what we can do.
你真的认为他们想这件事传出去?
Do you really think they want this to get out?
他们会暗中解决这事
They'll deal with it quiet, the shadows,
这就是他们做肮脏事的方式
the way they do all their dirty work,
因为他们需要这样做
because they...need to.
我们到时就消失了,不在了
And then we're out, we're gone.
破晓时已消失无踪
Ghosts at dawn.
他说得对,洛迪
He's right, Roddy.
迫击炮弹的残骸已被寻回
Remnants of the mortar shell have been recovered
在秃鹰航♥天♥科技的技术员协助下
and with the help of technicians from Condor Aerotech,
目标芯片分♥析♥
analysis of the targeting chip
让我们获悉发射地点
has allowed us to obtain the firing location.
我们查看了该地区的
We've examined all traffic cameras
所有交通镜头和闭路电视
and CCTV in the area,
并相信他们是涉案犯人
and we believe these are the parties responsible.
洛德和芬麦哥利,兄弟
Rod and Finn McQuarrie, brothers.
分别是前下士和准下士
Respectively former Corporal and Lance Corporal,
属皇家后勤部队
Royal Logistics Core.
这是在开玩笑吗
Is this a sodding joke?
两人曾被调派到阿富汗三次
3 tours of Afghan each.
五年前退役
Discharged 5 years ago.
你是说我们的军人是主谋?
You're seriously claiming our boys are behind this?
他们重投社会的生活并不好过
Their return to civilian society proved a challenge.
曾因殴斗和企图行劫而被定罪
Convictions for affray and attempted robbery.
芬的赌瘾让他流落街头
Finn's gambling addiction left him homeless.
洛德则在精神病院度过18个月
Rod spent 18 months in a psychiatric ward.
那第三个呢
And the third?
丹尼尔戈达
Daniel Goddard.
特种部队?
Special bloody Forces?
直到七年前都是
Until 7 years ago.
接着有一段时间失业
Then a period of unemployment.
直至他加入一间私人军事公♥司♥
Until he took up with a Private Military Company
在萨拉西亚半岛工作
operating in the Shirasian Peninsula.
他在2021年4月回到英国
Returned to the UK April 2021,
是波莉莱特的父亲
and he is the father of Polly Wright.
所以这就是他们的目的?报仇?
So that's what this is about? Revenge?
这才不是什么道德圣♥战♥,是勒索
This isn't some moral crusade, it's extortion.
我们知道他们是谁
We know who they are,
我们能找出他们的
we can find them.
我们要警告民众吗
Do we warn the public?
我们…
Do we...
我才不会让三个精神崩溃的疯军人
I'm not having 3 bats**t broken-down squaddies
给那群觉醒派白♥痴♥另一个借口
giving the wokewank brigade another excuse
来公开批评军队
to pillory the Forces.
若戈达是波莉父亲的消息流出…
If it gets out that Goddard's the father of...
我们可不想让他变成民间英雄
We don't want him turned into some kind of folk hero.
撇开政♥治♥不谈…
Politics notwithstanding...
从安全角度来说
From a security standpoint,
我们恳请你们保持绝对保密
we'd urge maximum secrecy to be maintained.
我们在与柯德莉
We're collaborating with Audrey
和民事紧急应变部门协商
and Civil Contingency
制定疏散计划以应对威胁
to manage evacuation plans to that end.
我不知道我还能向谁求助
I didn't know who else I could ask for help.
虽然我不想明知故问…
At the risk of suggesting the obvious...
你♥爸♥爸呢?
your dad?
如果尼特准备自首…
Look, if Nate's prepared to come in...
那就是重点
That's the point.
也许尼特已准备好招认和说出真♥相♥
Maybe Nate is ready to speak up, give the truth.
你真的相信
Do you really believe for a second
我爸爸会听进去并作出相应行动吗
my dad's prepared to listen, to act on it?
他对真♥相♥或公义根本没有兴趣
He isn't interested in the truth, or justice.
他只顾着自保
Only in covering his a**.
我不相信他
I don't trust him.
艾莉,我想你要…
Ellie, I think you need...
你知道他跟安娜玛莎尔有染吗
Did you know he was...Anna Marshall?
不,我…
No, I mean...
跟其他人一样,我今早才看到相片
I saw the picture this morning, like everyone else.
真要说的话,他们可能在我妈妈
剧集 | 内阁作战室(2020) | 导航列表