剧集 | 内阁作战室(2020) | 导航列表
你敢求救或轻举妄动
Cry for help, try anything brave,
我就开枪打爆你的头,明白吗
I shoot you in the head. Understand?
坐,坐下
Sit. Sit down.
-你想怎样 -坐下
-What do you want? -Sit!
你想怎样
What do you want?
你在邓津失去了你的儿子
You lost your boy. Dundrennan.
那是你攻击那里的原因吗
Is that why you aimed there?
在伤口上洒盐?
Salt in the wound?
在伤口上洒盐?
Salt in the wound?
外交大臣批准售卖♥♥军♥火♥?
Foreign Secretary approves arms sales?
秃鹰航♥天♥科技售卖♥♥的军♥火♥
Condor Aerotech arms sales.
这就是你向他致敬的方式吗
Is that how you honour him?
别…碰它
Don't...touch that.
你竟敢跟我谈致敬
How dare you talk to me about honour.
你抢夺、威胁、勒索…
You steal, threaten, extort...
我才不在乎钱
I don't give a s**t about the money.
你想要回钱吗
D'you want it back? Huh?
拿去
Take it.
我们没有付钱给你
We didn't pay you.
从来没这个打算
Never intended to.
是秃鹰背着我们付钱
It was Condor. Behind our back.
到底是谁掌管这个该死的国家
Who even runs this...country?
既然不是钱,那你想要的是什么
If it isn't the money, what do you want?
我尝试过告诉你
I tried to tell you.
你当时在和平纪念碑坐著名贵轿车
In your gleaming chariot, by the Memorial.
你的传♥单♥?
Your pamphlets?
反对售卖♥♥武器?
Against weapon-sales?
但你是雇佣兵
But you're a mercenary.
我什么工作都接,自从…
I took whatever work I could after...
这样的生活很容易让人迷失方向
it isn't hard for a man to lose his way.
在半岛
Out in the Peninsula,
我们受聘训练萨拉西亚军队
we were hired to train the Shirasians.
秃鹰的炮弹
Condor artillery.
我看到你的内阁推卸战争罪行
I saw the war crimes your government shrugs off.
为了一己私利
For convenience.
但你并不愚蠢,军士
But you're not stupid, Sergeant.
你知道世界怎样运作
You know how the wheels turn.
我知道
Oh, I do.
在我小时候
See, when I was a boy,
我爸爸带我去和平纪念碑
my old man took me to the Memorial.
教会我它存在的意义
Taught me what it stood for.
荣耀、牺牲、自♥由♥的代价
Honour. Sacrifice. The price of freedom.
你有问过自己
Have you asked yourself
他会否为你做的事感到自豪吗
if he'd be proud of what you're doing?
我问自己的问题
What I ask myself is what the...
是那块纪念碑为何会在白厅
that monument is doing in Whitehall?
因为你唯一愿意牺牲的就是荣耀
'Cause the only sacrifice you're willing to make is honour itself.
对你们来说,唯一重要的自♥由♥
The only freedom that matters to you lot
是自♥由♥市场
is the free market.
而我唯一做的就是派几张传♥单♥
All I did about it was wave a few pamphlets.
你嗤之以鼻是对的
You're right to sneer.
我女儿鄙视我也是对的
So was my daughter.
我对她的遭遇感到遗憾
I'm sorry about what happened to her.
是索佛兰害死她的
Sutherland happened to her.
索佛兰的政♥府♥
Sutherland's government.
所以你会…
So you'll...
炸掉唐宁街
blow up Downing Street.
不
No.
洛迪和芬说得对
Roddy and Finn were right.
我只是希望由更好的人当首相
I just want somebody better in it.
我想索佛兰下台
I want Sutherland out.
我明天早上要看到他辞职
His resignation tomorrow morning.
他要承认罪行、承认他的虚伪
His admission of guilt, of hypocrisy,
承认他的腐♥败♥
of venality,
承认他背信弃义
of dishonour.
否则…
Or...
达摩克利斯就会回家
Damocles comes home.
感谢大家在这么临时的情况下出席
I appreciate everyone attending at such short notice.
不用多说
And it goes without saying,
这个房♥间里的每一句话
everything that passes within this room
都是高度机密
is strictly confidential.
我不想让任何人被行刑
I'd hate to send anyone to the firing squad.
我发现自己不断在一号♥简报室
I've found myself repeatedly in the Cobra room
面对一个又一个的危机
contending with one crisis after the other.
我认为情况已经非常明显
And it's become increasingly clear to me
这些危机的根源
that at the root of all these crises
是罗拔索佛兰的领导无方
is the leadership of Robert Sutherland himself.
首相的判断
The Prime Minister's judgment
一直都是非理性和非有效的
has been irrational and compromised
自他的少年犯女儿下飞机
since his delinquent daughter stepped off the plane
与环保恐♥怖♥分♥子♥结党后就是如此
to throw in her lot with a group of eco-terrorists.
而且谁知道首相与他的幕僚长
And who knows how long the PM's been cavorting
搭上多久了
with his Chief of Staff.
在公在私,唐宁街的运作都失衡了
Dysfunction at Downing Street, upstairs and down.
除此之外,我更收到消息
On top of which, I'm informed,
他快将毁掉我们的重要投资
he's on the brink of trashing our critical investment
以及与萨拉西亚的策略性关系
and strategic relationship with Shirasia.
容许我插话
Abetted, I might interject,
是被副首相糟糕透顶的建议唆摆
by extremely poor counsel from the Deputy PM
我无法再支持他的判断
whose own judgment I can no longer support.
事实上,我们聚集在这里
The very fact that we're all here,
被驱逐出各自的办公室已经证明
exiled from our offices is testimony
罗拔索佛兰罔顾律法
to Robert Sutherland's abdication of law and order.
这个人已经无药可救
The man's a busted flush.
若我们不作出行动
And if we fail to act,
他会让我们所有人失去权力
he's going to cost all of us power.
所以我提出即场进行不信任动议
So I am calling, without delay, for a vote of no confidence.
我们在检查和增加所有官邸的保安
We're reviewing and enhancing all residential security.
那真是让人安心
Well, that is a comfort.
但戈达和达摩克利斯武器的
But obviously the threat from Goddard and the Damocles weapon
威胁仍然维持最高级别
remains at the highest level.
他没有暗示目标吗
He gave no indication of target?
他只说目标不会是唐宁街
Only that it wouldn't be Downing Street.
而我们当然能相信这个人的话
And of course we can take this man at his word.
奇怪的是我觉得我们真的可以
Well, strangely, I think we probably can.
他几乎是病态地重视荣耀
He seemed almost pathological about honour.
他受了伤,又是独自一人
Well, he's wounded and alone.
我们有小队继续挨家挨户搜索
We have units continuing to go door to door.
那就把他找出来
Then find him.
因为我在任何情况下都不会辞职
Because I will not under any circumstances be resigning.
就算被枪指着头也好
Even with a gun to your head.
他们有枪,安娜
They had guns, Anna.
我早说了他是间谍
I told you he was a spook.
艾莉娜占士调查过,但没任何发现
Eleanor James looked into it, and found nothing.
那你或许该问她
Then maybe you wanna ask
为何没调查得更仔细
why she didn't look harder.
你必须在为时已晚前将他缉拿归案
You have to bring him in. Before it's too late.
他有两个持枪男人追着他
He had 2 armed men after him.
你怎么知道现在为时未晚
How do you know it isn't already too late?
我想他成功逃走了
I think he got away.
我跟他见面大约一小时后
About an hour after I saw him,
他传了短讯给艾莉
he texted Ellie.
他说什么
Saying what?
「你这个说谎的臭女人,你耍我」
'You lying bitch. You've...me.'
「你会付出代价」
'You'll pay for this'.
-真动听 -而她会付出代价
-Charming. -And she will.
除非你捉到尼特史提芬斯
Unless you bring Nate Stevens in
让他说出
and make him tell the truth
戈利甘文事件的真♥相♥
about what really happened at Godley Common.
为何我现在才发现
Why am I discovering that
剧集 | 内阁作战室(2020) | 导航列表