剧集 | 中餐速成(2008) | 导航列表
and maybe we'll go and sit down and have a glass of wine.
-是的 -让你继续努力工作
-Yes. - Let you carry on with all the hard work!
-天哪 -不要哭 -出乎意料之外
- Oh my God! - Don't cry. - I just...didn't expect it!
现在真的有压力了
Ok, there's real pressure on now.
因为妈妈在这里
My mother's in the house.
现在只要再加一些面条
Ok, so all that's needed now is some noodles,
一把煮熟有嚼劲的细面
a good handful of cooked yellow shi noodles al dente.
把面拌均匀
Mix the noodles in well,
加一点高汤
add a little bit of the stock.
更大的惊喜袭来
And then an even bigger shock.
我妈妈还安排了两位神秘嘉宾
My mum's arranged two more surprise guests
大老远从上海飞来
all the way from Shanghai.
我刚从上海来
I've just come from Shanghai.
-今天晚餐吃什么 -天哪
- What's for dinner tonight? - Oh my God!
今天晚餐吃什么
What's for dinner tonight?
龙虾炒面
Lobster and noodles.
太好了 她一定会喜欢
Oh, good. She'll love that.
你们怎么会来这里
What... what are you doing here?
我们一定会喜欢 我们来看你啊
We'll love that. We're here to see you.
-天哪 -我们来看你 你怎么样
- Oh, my god. - see you, hey, how are you doing?
这是茉莉
This is Jasmine.
惊喜吧
Surprise, huh!
这是我哥哥和嫂子
This is my brother and my sister-in-law,
他们大老远从上海飞来
they've come all the way from Shanghai.
无法置信
I can't believe it!
本来我只期待普通朋友的到来
And here I was just expecting casual friends
结果是我珍爱的家人
and it's turned out to be my prized family.
小心点 不要分心
Careful, don't lose your concentration!
多倒一些生抽
So a good glug of light soy sauce.
-希望你们用手来吃 -会的
- I hope you're gonna use your fingers. - We will.
-真正的中式作风 -就是这样
- Real Chinese style. - There you are.
即使你在英国
Just because you're in England
并不意味着一定要用刀叉
you don't have to use a knife and fork.
是的 我们会用筷子
Oh yeah, oh yeah, we'll use chopsticks!
我尽快做完这道龙虾炒面
I finish off the dragon noodles as quick as I can
加入一些芝麻油和葱花
with some toasted sesame oil and sliced spring onions.
我喜极而泣
The tears of joy.
龙虾炒面倒出来 然后龙虾头这样摆上
In with the lobster noodles. The heads on, like that.
-觉得怎样 -太棒了 看起来不错
- What do you think? - Fantastic. Looks good.
让我们坐下来吃吧
Let's go and sit and eat this now.
这就是我的龙虾炒面
So there's my dragon noodles
还有木须鸡肉和狮子头
and to go with it the mushu chicken and some lion head meatballs.
家人最爱的菜式适合各种家庭庆典
Family favourites perfect for any special family celebration.
大家尽情享用
Come on guys, feast on this.
瀞 这看起来很美味
That looks so good, Ching.
吃吧 在家里我们从来不等
Eat! Yeah, we never wait at home.
开吃吧
Let's eat, yeah.
爸 觉得怎么样
Dad, what do you think?
好极了
Just perfect.
鲜嫩多汁
Juicy. Really juicy.
真的不错 非常好吃
Very good. Delicious.
瀞 谢谢
Thanks, Ching!
非常好吃
That's very good.
听 爸爸吃得啧啧有声
You see, dad slurped,
这是中国人的方式
that's a Chinese way,
表示满意
it means appreciation.
你是说爸爸的啧啧声
Dad slurped, is that what you're saying?
任务完成
Job's done.
我提议为瀞举杯
I'd like to propose a toast for Ching.
感谢这顿可口的晚餐
Thanks very much for a lovely dinner
的确值得坐十二小时的飞机
and it's certainly worth the 12-hour flight.
绝对是的 非常感谢
Absolutely! Thank you very much.
谢谢在座各位 干杯
Thank you everyone. Cheers!
很多老一代的中国人
A lot of old generation Chinese
觉得很难开口说我爱你
find it hard to say "I love you",
但是可以通过食物来表达爱意
and through food you can express and show that love.
所以当你大张旗鼓
So when you make a big fuss
花费大量精力为你的家人做饭
and a big deal out of cooking for your family,
那就是在说我爱你
that is saying "I love you".
剧集 | 中餐速成(2008) | 导航列表