剧集 | 中餐速成(2008) | 导航列表
it adds some bittersweetness.
但如果你不想用酒 就忽略这个调料
But if you don't want to use alcohol, just leave it out.
一些生抽 一些花生油
Some light soy sauce, some groundnut oil.
然后再加一些蜂蜜
And then in with some honey.
-好美味 -因为蜂蜜黏黏香香的
- Oh, yum. - Because this is lovely and sort of sticky.
中式五香粉 闻闻看
Chinese five spice. Smell.
味道又浓又香
It's really strong, it's really aromatic.
你现在可以在大多数超♥市♥买♥♥到中式五香粉
You can now get Chinese five spice in most supermarkets.
将腌料捏进鸡腿 使其入味
Massage the marinade into the chicken.
蒂娜 麻烦你帮我把这个放进烤箱
Tina, if you could pop this into the oven for me.
180摄氏度烤30分钟就好
180 for about 30 minutes, that would be great.
当鸡腿还在烤制时
While the chicken's cooking,
我们再来做火腿三明治的绝佳替代品
on to a great alternative to ham sandwiches...
蔬菜火腿卷
vegetable and ham wraps.
首先我需要个帮手 你来吧 克洛伊
Firstly I need a helper. How about you, Chloe?
动作很娴熟嘛
Oh, very elegant.
切一些红椒和黄椒
Slice up some red and yellow peppers,
磨碎一汤匙的生姜末
a tablespoon of grated ginger,
切一些小玉米和香菇
some sliced baby corn and shitake mushrooms.
哈里 能不能帮我挑三到四朵香菇
Harry, can you pick me out maybe three or four,
喜欢哪朵挑哪朵
any ones you like.
所以你可以在他们回来喝下午茶之前
So you could do all of this in advance
提前准备好所有这些
before they come home for tea?
-当然 -剩下的就是混合食材了
- Yeah, absolutely. - And then all you have to do is assemble it.
是的 你只需要把这些都放进锅里
Yes. And all you have to do is actually just put it in the wok
在需要的时候炒熟便可 就这么简单
and stir fry when you're ready, and that's it,
你可以分批处理食材 再好不过了
and you can do it in batches, so it's perfect.
接下来 蜜汁火腿登场
Next, some honey-glazed ham.
-大家有多饿啊 -非常饿
- How hungry are we? - Very!
-我们要不要把一整块都用上 -要
- Oh, shall we go for the whole lot? - Yeah!
放油 烧热冒烟了之后 放蛋液
Oil in. Once it's nice and smoking, in with the egg.
把锅稍微转一转
I'll just swirl this around a little bit.
鸡蛋炒好后 放在一边
Once scrambled, set the cooked egg to one side.
然后把生姜末放进热锅中
Then put the grated ginger into the smoking wok.
接着放蔬菜
Vegetables follow.
接着是切好的火腿
The chopped ham.
葱和豆芽
Spring onions and bean sprouts.
这差不多就好了
Pretty much that's ready.
现在我要加调味料
I'm just going to season it now with
一点生抽 一点黑胡椒粉
a little bit of light soy sauce, a bit of ground black pepper.
我爱芝麻油
I love toasted sesame oil.
它可以给整道菜提味
It just lifts the dish at the end.
滴一点点就行
Just a little drop.
最后 加入炒熟的鸡蛋
And finally, the cooked eggs.
我这有一些好吃的红甘蓝泡菜
I've got here this gorgeous pickled red cabbage.
红甘蓝泡菜可以增加颜色和甜度
The pickled cabbage adds colour and sweetness,
但如果你的孩子不喜欢这种创意
but if your kids don't like the idea,
你完全可以用番茄酱代替
you could always use tomato relish.
现在来做饼 蒸一些做好的中式饼皮
Now, to prepare the wraps, steam some ready made Chinese pancakes
或者直接用玉米薄饼
or you could use tortilla wraps.
好了 这就做好一个
OK, and that's it, that's one.
你可以把饼做成各种喜欢的形状
You can make any different shapes you like.
你可以塞一些红甘蓝泡菜进去
And you can tuck a little bit of the cabbage.
谁想尝第一口
Who wants first taste, then?
伊西 好啊
Issie, yeah, sure.
尝尝吧 伊西
Go for it, Issie.
味道很甜
It's really sweet.
你喜欢吗
You like it?
甜味是来自于红甘蓝泡菜吗
Is that from the pickled cabbage?
我觉得是的
I think so.
-你喜欢吗 -喜欢
- Do you like it? - Yeah.
是时候把鸡腿从烤箱中取出
Time to get the chicken out of the oven
坐下来享受一顿家庭午餐了
and sit down to a family lunch.
真美味
It's delicious.
大家这么说 我很开心
I'm pleased, guys.
-好吃吗 -好吃
- Is it good? - Hmm.
这真是太美味了
That is delicious.
这就是我的快捷简便的蔬菜火腿卷
So that's my quick and easy vegetable and ham wraps
和五香鸡腿
and five spice chicken drumsticks.
任何忙碌的妈妈都能轻松快速地搞定
Easy and quick for any busy mum.
本系列全部食谱和进阶学习 请访问
For all the recipes used in this series and more masterclasses go to
我们中国人最喜欢
There's nothing we Chinese
和家人朋友聚餐了
like more than eating with family and friends.
中餐是多人聚会的完美选择
Chinese food is perfect to make for big groups of people
因为它简单好做
because it's so easy to cook.
所以当我学校里的老朋友莉娜
So when an old friend from school, Lina,
请我准备一顿
asked me to put together
特别大餐 作为给一群伙伴的惊喜
a special meal as a surprise for a group of mates,
我很高兴能够烹调一些传统菜肴
I was delighted to cook some traditional dishes.
我把大部分食材都准备好了
I've got most of the ingredients ready now,
-我要给你做一道木须鸡肉 -太棒了
- I'm going to make you my mushu chicken. - Great!
这道菜非常美妙
And it's really good.
"木须"的意思是小片的木头
Mushu just means like little pieces of, like, wood.
不是真的木头啦 不会让你吃木头的
Not really wood, you're not going to eat wood!
这实际上指的是这道菜质朴的木质香味
It's really everything that's woody and earthy in this dish.
鸡肉要切很碎
And it's finely, finely chopped.
我这里有一些鸡胸肉
OK, I've got some chicken breast
我会把鸡肉切成很小的碎块
and I'm just going to mince the chicken into really fine pieces.
你需要我剥蒜吗
You just want me to peel these?
是的 麻烦你剥一下
Yeah, if you could just peel those.
这部分就完成了
So that's done.
把它放到一边
Just put that to one side.
现在把锅热起来
Let's get the wok nice and hot.
我要把鸡肉放在这里
I'll have the chicken here.
这是道不错的菜 因为可以提前准备好
This is a good dish because you can make it all in advance.
现在要开始大火快炒
We're going to stir fry it,
将它炒熟 然后放到一边
cook it, and then just leave it to one side
等他们来时再加热 配上生菜后上桌
and heat it up with the lettuce cups when the guys arrive, OK?
加入少许花生油
In with some groundnut oil.
这里有两三个已打匀的鸡蛋
I've got about two to three beaten eggs in here,
我要把它炒熟
I'm just going to scramble that.
要我帮你削成泥吗
Do you want me to grate this?
-是的 谢谢 -全部吗
- Yes please. - All of it?
是的 全部
Yeah, all of it, that would be great.
好了 将鸡蛋装碗
OK, so egg out,
在锅中加入少许油 大蒜和姜
in with a little bit of oil, then garlic and ginger.
如果你想要的话可以加辣椒
You can add chilli if you want.
充分搅拌 再加入鸡肉
Give this a good stir. In with the chicken.
先让鸡肉在这里停一会 好了
Just let the chicken settle a little bit, OK.
在鸡肉变白的时候
As the chicken turns white,
加入绍兴米酒
I'm just going to add some Shaoxing rice wine.
这看起来像苏格兰威士忌
It looks like Scotch!
你也可以用干雪利酒 香味浓郁
You can use dry sherry instead, it's really strong.
加入米酒后再次充分搅拌均匀
So in with a bit of that, give this a good stir.
鸡肉会吸收酒中的味道
That's going to absorb the flavours.
闻起来美妙极了
That smells amazing,
-闻得出大蒜辣椒和生姜味 -真香
-You can smells garlic, chillies and ginger -It's really good.
这里有一些胡萝卜
I've got here some carrot,
我在你来之前细细切好的
And it's just been really finely chopped. I did these before you came.
加入胡萝卜
Add the carrots in.
我还有一些罐装竹笋 刚才已经沥干了
We've got here some tinned bamboo shoots and I've just drained it
同样切成大小相同的颗粒
and finely chopped it all the same size.
加入锅中
That goes in as well.
然后要做的就是翻炒均匀
And then it's just a case of giving it a good stir.
我们得聊聊这个 这看起来真吓人
So we have to talk about these because these look frightening.
是的 它们看起来像耳朵一样
Yeah, they look like an ear.
所以它们被叫做木耳
Well, they're called wood ear mushrooms.
我觉得它们就像树木的耳朵
I suppose they're the ear of the wood
因为它们总是生长在树干上的背阴面
because they grow on the bark of trees.
刚开始它们像这样 是干的
And they come dried like this,
你只要把它们在热水中浸泡15到20分钟
剧集 | 中餐速成(2008) | 导航列表