剧集 | 中餐速成(2008) | 导航列表
and also in the last few years
在冬天我们有了非常充足的光照
we got extremely good daylight in the winter.
-是因为全球变暖吗 -可能有点儿吧
- Is this all because of global warming? - Um, maybe a bit yeah.
-对你来说是好事 -对
- But good for you! - Yes.
每个温室都种着处于各个阶段的蔬菜
Each greenhouse has plants at different stages of growth
这意味着我们一年四季
which means lots of different varieties
都可以买♥♥到各种中国蔬菜
of Chinese leaf are now available
并用它们进行烹调
for any of us to buy and cook with all year round.
基思是照顾所有菜苗的人
Keith, he's the one who looks after all the seedlings.
你好 我是瀞 很高兴见到你
Hi, I'm Ching, nice to meet you.
你为戴维照看所有这些菜苗
So you look after all this for David?
-对 -所有的菜苗
- Yes. - All the seedlings.
你会吃你种出来的东西吗
Do you eat what you grow?
-恐怕不会 -不会 为什么不
- Afraid not. - No? Why not?
从没吃过 我也不知道
Never have. I don't know.
你喜欢中餐吗 基思
Do you like Chinese food, Keith?
-恐怕不喜欢 -不喜欢
- Afraid not. - No?!
-不 -那一会儿你来当我的小白鼠
- No. - Right, that's it, you're my first guinea pig later!
不要一脸害怕的表情
Don't look so scared!
另一间温室里
In another greenhouse,
农民正在收割另一种中国青菜 小白菜
a different Chinese cabbage, pak choi, is being harvested.
这些采摘者会吃他们种的蔬菜吗
Do these pickers eat the greens they grow?
大家好 我是瀞
Hi guys, I'm Ching.
-很高兴见到你们 -你好
- Nice to meet you. - Hello.
-你从没有做过 -我从来没做过白菜
- You've never cooked...? - I've never cooked with pak choi.
你在这里工作了多长时间了
How long have you been working here?
我在这儿工作了十♥八♥年♥了
I've been working here 18 years,
-而且我从没做过白菜 -十♥八♥年♥了
- and I've never cooked pak choi. - 18 years?!
我要用小白菜给你们做些美食
Right, OK. I'm going to cook you something delicious
让你们知道用它做菜
with pak choi and show you
有多么简单 美味和健康
how easy it is to cook with it, how delicious, how good for you it is.
现在该架起锅来
So, time to set up my woks and prove that
证明用这些随手可得的中国食材做菜
cooking with these readily available Chinese ingredients
就跟叫外卖♥♥一样简单
is as easy as ordering from a takeaway.
保拉和同事保罗
Paula and fellow picker Paul,
也就是她爸爸 将会帮我一起
her Dad, are going to help make my version
做一道我们家最爱的菜
of one my family's favourite dishes.
你去买♥♥中餐外带的时候
If you go to a Chinese takeaway,
-吃过香酥牛肉吗 -吃过
- have you ever tried like crispy beef, deep fried? - Yeah.
很美味但对身体不是很好
Delicious but not quite good for you.
这就是我的甜辣牛肉沙拉
So this is my sweet and tangy chilli beef.
-听起来不错 -我带了一些牛里脊肉
- Oh, sounds good. - I've got here some beef fillet,
美味的上好牛里脊
delicious good quality beef fillet.
你也可以用薄煎牛排
You can use maybe thin frying steak
或者牛里脊的边角料
or maybe the tail of the fillet -
那会便宜许多
it's a lot cheaper.
我只是把它切成薄片
All I've done is just sliced that wafer-thin.
我要切一点优质小白菜
So, I'm just going to slice up some of this gorgeous pak choi now.
倒油进锅 开始冒烟就表示油热了
In with the oil. Once the oil is smoking you know it's ready.
放入牛肉 在那口锅里
In with some beef, that's that one, OK.
还有这口锅
And in this wok.
我给你一把木匙 用这个翻炒均匀
If I give you a wooden spoon, just give that a good stir.
保拉 请给我一些绍兴米酒
And Paula, if you could hand me the Shaoxing wine.
好了 翻炒均匀
Right, give that a good stir.
帮我拿过来一些干辣椒面
If you pass me here there's some dry chilli flakes
还有白胡椒粉
and some white pepper.
我想给肉调一下味
I want to season the meat now.
洒一点胡椒粉和一些干辣椒
Just a little pinch there and the same with the dry chilli.
你爱吃辣吗
Do you like spicy food?
一点 不要太辣
Um, some, some. Not too hot.
现在我们就可以关火了
OK, at this stage we can turn it off.
因为肉要嫩一些
We want the meat to be lovely and tender.
不能炒老了
We don't want to overcook it.
这只需要几秒 非常快
You see this takes seconds, fast, fast dish.
现在 保拉你得帮我做酱汁
Now, Paula, I'm gonna get you to make the dressing.
我拿来了一些橙汁
I've got there some orange juice.
我需要你加入一些蜂蜜
I need you to add me some honey,
差不多两汤匙
maybe about two tablespoons of honey.
帮我切一些青椒 切成小丁
Chop me some of that chilli, the green chilli... really finely diced.
那样会很好
That will be great.
饥肠辘辘的小白菜农民来吃午餐了
The team of hungry pak choi pickers arrive for lunch
其中有没有吃过中餐的基思
including the Chinese food virgin, Keith.
-基思呢 -他就在后面
- Where's Keith? - Keith's right at the back.
基思 请到前面来
Keith? Up here, please!
你是第一个尝试的
You're going to be the first to try,
你也将是第一个信服的
you're going to be the first to convince.
-别那么害怕 -不 她做了白菜
- Don't look so scared! - No, she cooked it!
保拉在酱汁里加入了柠檬汁
Paula finishes the sauce with lemon juice,
还有切好的青椒
chopped green chilli,
一些黄瓜丁
some diced cucumber,
一茶匙糖
a teaspoon of sugar,
洒一点生抽酱油
a few dashes of soy sauce,
最后加一点花生油或菜油
and to finish, some groundnut or vegetable oil.
现在该完工了
Now, time to show you the final dish.
放进一把菠菜
In with some spinach, a handful.
一些生的白菜
Some of this pak choi, raw,
没煮过的 可口微辣 对身体有好处
uncooked, delicious, peppery, good for you.
-你说是就是 -然后放入一些牛肉
- Ah, if you say so. - In with some beef.
这是冷热相间的沙拉
This is a hot-cold salad.
把酱汁洒上去 然后放上新鲜的芒果丁
Ladle on the dressing, and top with some diced fresh mango.
现在是时候尝尝了
OK, I think it's time to taste.
基思 我说过你是第一个试吃者
OK Keith, I promised you, you're the first chief taster.
拿好叉子
Get your fork.
我想看看你吃生白菜
So I want to see you eat raw pak choi,
我想看你吃自己种的绿色蔬菜
I want to see you eat your greens!
-好烫 -很烫 你还好吗
- Cor, it's hot! - It's hot, it's hot, are you OK?
-好吃吗 -非常好吃
- Is it tasty? - Um, it's very nice.
很棒 非常好吃
It's lovely, very nice.
太好了 谢谢你
Oh, good, thank you.
我们现在上菜吧 给每人分一份
So let's get serving up then and make a big portion for everyone.
所以这些白菜采摘者是怎么想的呢
So, what's the verdict from the assembled pak choi pickers?
-很好 非常好 -你们喜欢这个
- Good. Very good. - You like it.
我做到了
My job's done.
真不敢相信你们竟然在生吃小白菜
I can't believe you're all now eating raw pak choi!
-我们现在是中餐信徒了 -太棒了
- We're converts now. - Brilliant
这就是我做的家常
So there's my version of my family's
甜香辣牛肉和生脆白菜沙拉
sweet and tangy chilli beef with a crisp pak choi salad.
简易快捷 适合为大型聚会准备
Easy and quick to prepare for any large gathering.
像有些菜农一样
Like some of the vegetable pickers,
孩子们在尝试中国菜时
children can be very conservative
也有可能不够大胆
when it comes to trying Chinese food.
所以我打算改良几道
So I'm going to use variations of dishes
我奶奶爱为我做的菜
that my grandmother loved to cook for me
来给一些忙碌的妈妈们展示
to show a couple of busy mums
两款快速又健康的食谱
two recipes that are quick and healthy.
传统下午茶的人气小吃
The perfect alternatives
如披萨或鱼条的完美替代品
to traditional tea-time favourites, like pizza or fish fingers.
我的蔬菜火腿卷和五香鸡腿
My vegetable and ham wraps and five spice chicken drumsticks.
首先来做♥鸡♥腿
First the chicken.
我这里有一些蒜和生姜
I've got here some garlic and some ginger, really quickly,
把蒜拍扁 然后切碎
I'm just going to mash up the garlic and finely chop that.
你们放学回家后是不是一起吃饭
Do you all eat together - when you come back from school?
不 这就是问题所在
No, this is the problem.
我的三个孩子回家的时间都不同
I've got the three coming home at different times.
而且回来都饿坏了
And coming home starving.
所以你可以先把这个做好备在一边
So you can cook this really and then you can keep it to one side.
所以这个菜谱很实用
So it's really useful.
把蒜撒在鸡腿上
Sprinkle the garlic
再磨一些生姜
and then grate some ginger over the chicken drumsticks.
加一点绍兴米酒 或雪利酒
A small amount of Shaoxing rice wine, or sherry,
会增加苦甜参半的味道
剧集 | 中餐速成(2008) | 导航列表