剧集 | 中餐速成(2008) | 导航列表
木莎卡[一种类似于茄盒的希腊菜]
in moussaka at work.
那做饭的只有你一个吗
So, are you the only guy that cooks?
不是 我们大家都要轮流做饭
No, we all have to take it in turns to cook,
所以我们有好厨子也有烂厨子
so we do have good cooks and bad cooks.
你是厨房♥的总指挥吧
You're the guy in demand, right?
我负责厨房♥的全部采购
I buy everything in.
-你做的菜很好吃 -我负责采购
- Your food is pretty good. - I buy everything in.
我也会指导他们做菜
I tell them what they're cooking.
你对他们发号♥施令
You boss them around.
对 尤其在厨房♥
Yes, especially in the kitchen.
好的 现在锅热了 开始冒油烟了
OK. So, wok nice and hot. Smoking,
现在放入茄子
then in with the aubergines.
让它先煎一会 然后我加一点水
Let that sizzle and then I'm going to create a bit of steam...
这样会产生蒸汽 所以不需要放太多油
to help cook. So, you don't need that much oil.
这样茄子会更入味 是吧
That will absorb into the aubergine, will it?
假如这时候你们突然要出警
You see, at this stage, if you do get called out,
你就把火一关 离开就可以了
just turn it off and then go out.
不会影响这道菜的口感
You're not going to ruin the dish.
而且做这道菜的整个过程中
It's pretty much like that
如果你有事 都可以临时关火走开
throughout the whole cooking process.
可以放在一边不管 那挺不错的
You can put it to one side. That's great.
现在茄子已经颜色鲜亮焦黄
This is lovely and brown, ok?
我们就可以先盛出来放在一边
So, we're just going to put that to one side.
然后我准备了一些大蒜 姜和辣椒
Then I've got some garlic, ginger, chilli.
大蒜 姜和辣椒
Garlic, ginger and chilli
是中餐烹饪中的三味一体
are the holy trinity of Chinese cookery -
是无数道菜的基础调味
the flavour foundation for countless dishes.
只需要炒几秒钟
Just going to fry them for a couple of seconds
炒出它们的香味来
to release their aroma.
-能帮我把肉末端过来吗 -好的
- Could you pass me the minced pork? - Yeah.
谢谢 那么炒到肉末泛起焦黄色时
Thanks. OK. So as the meat starts to sort of brown,
我们中国人一般喜欢这时候加点黄酒
the Chinese, we love adding a little bit of Shaoshing wine.
这回我放的是干雪利酒
In this case, I've got dry sherry
因为一般你们橱柜里都有
as you may have this in your store cupboard.
如果没有的话 就去买♥♥点
If not, get some,
因为在烹饪肉类的时候 倒一点进去
because when you cook meat and add a bit of that,
它能增加一些甜味
it just adds a little bit of sweetness -
这样可以去除"腥味"
and it takes off the "Xing Wei".
什么是"腥味"
What's "Xing Wei"?
"腥味"的意思就是一些食材生的时候
"Xing Wei". It's sort of like this rawness of ingredients -
像肉或者鱼有时候就会有的那种气味
meat sometimes has an odour, or fish has an odour.
现在我要加一些豆瓣酱
At this stage I'm going to add some chilli bean sauce.
你可以用手指蘸点
You can dip your finger in there.
-它特别辣吗 -尝尝
- Is it too hot? - Have a taste.
小心点儿 它特别辣
Mind, it's very spicy.
你喜欢放多少辣椒 大约一汤匙
How spicy do you like your food, about a tablespoon?
好的 那现在把茄子再倒回锅内
Now, at this stage, back in with the aubergine.
来回翻炒 然后加点高汤
Mix this together well. Then - got some stock.
只是鸡汤吗
Is that just chicken?
对 这是鸡汤 你也可以加些蔬菜汤
Yeah, that's chicken stock, yeah. Or you can use vegetable stock.
好 现在我们要将汤煮沸
I'm going to bring this to the boil.
好 现在我们准备一些小白菜
Right. Great. So, next we've got some pak choi.
如果你喜欢也可以选生菜 然后切几刀
You can use Chinese leaf if you want. I'm going to slice this.
切成大块就行
Just roughly chopped?
没错
Yeah, just roughly chopped.
这菜其实你也可以生吃
You know you can eat these raw?
-真的 -试试吧 尝一片菜叶
- Oh, can you? - Go on, take a bit of the leaf and...
我喜欢用它们拌沙拉
I love them great in a salad.
中国人不大喜欢
Chinese don't really like
生吃蔬菜 但它们的味道真的很棒
to eat raw vegetables, but it's great.
-好吃吧 -没错
- Tasty, isn't it? - Very tasty.
基本上是甜的也还带点辣味
Almost sweet and sort of peppery at the same time.
对 嚼到最后有点辛辣感
Yeah, you get that pepper just at the end.
非常美味 也对身体好
Delicious. Good for you.
-马上就好了 -看得我都饿了
- Nearly there. - It's making me hungry.
你可以都吃完
Well, this is all yours.
因为它非常辣
Because it's quite spicy
所以我们要稍微加点调料
we need to add a little seasoning now.
我们加点苹果醋降低辣度
Add some cider vinegar to cut through the heat.
然后再加点麻油
And then a little bit of sesame oil.
加几滴就行了
Just a couple of splashes.
接下来用一些生粉勾芡
Next some cornflourto thicken the sauce.
只需要几秒钟
It just needs a couple of seconds.
看见了吗 开始收汁了
Can you see? It's starts to thicken now.
最后再加点葱段提鲜并改善口感
And finally, some chopped spring onions for freshness and bite.
如果你们班有人吃素
Now if you've got any vegetarians… in your watch,
那你就只放茄子 蔬菜和蘑菇
just use aubergines, vegetables and mushrooms
不用放猪肉了
you can leave the pork out.
-想放什么就放什么呗 -没错
- You just add what you want? - Yeah, just add what you want.
只要你基本的调味顺序没错就行
As long as you follow the basic seasoning steps.
-调味顺序 -对 -任何蔬菜都行
- The seasoning. - Yeah, that's it. - Any veg.
好极了 现在可以装盘了
And then beautiful. Ready to plate up.
没有超过每人1.25英镑的成本预算
And that was all for 1.25 pounds per head.
-好极了 -你能夸夸我吗
- Brilliant! - Can I get a pat on the back?
当然要夸你了 干得漂亮
You can get a pat on the back! Well done!
所以我这道香炒肉丁符合
So my fragrant pork hits Robbie's budget
罗比每人1.25英镑预算标准
mark at 1.25 pounds per head.
这道菜对工作繁忙的人来说是完美的选择
It's perfect for anyone with a busy life
因为你可以在烹饪的任何时刻暂停
as the cooking can be stopped and started
然后回来继续而不会影响最后的口感
at any stage without affecting the final dish.
-味道如何 -美味
- How is it? - Delicious.
有点辣 只是一点点
Bit fiery. Just a little bit.
可以接受
But it'll be fine!
非常棒的味道
No, really good.
在你们队里 有没有人 是谁
So, is there, who is the one that can't take heat again,
-完全不吃辣 -汤米
- in your brigade? - Tommy.
-汤米 -是的
- Tommy? - Mmm.
你觉得汤米能接受吗
Do you think Tommy would approve?
这我不敢保证
Mmm. I wouldn't go as far as that!
-估计能 -这菜里汤米会吃什么 白饭吗
- Possibly. - What will Tommy be eating? Just the rice?
米饭 他会拌着米饭吃
The rice. He'd go with the rice.
-跟他的口味接近 -好可惜 汤米
- It's about the level of his flavour, that rice. - Sorry, Tommy!
川菜可以微辣 麻辣甚至爆辣
Sichuan food can be mild or spicy, or explosively hot.
川菜的终极菜品是
The ultimate dish in Sichuan cooking is the
麻辣火锅
mala numbing hotpot, or fire pot,
辣得你汗流浃背
and it's going to have you sweating.
这是我改良的版本 你可以按照你的喜好
This is my version, and you can tone it down,
进行调整 加辣或是变清淡
or have it spicy, or not as spicy as you want.
其实像做一道特别辣的肉汤
And it's like basically making a very fiery broth.
放入干辣椒
In goes the dried chilli.
一些花椒
Sichuan peppercorn.
它真的能让你脑袋冒烟
This is going to literally blow your head off
我改良的版本
and I think my version
比四川正宗的火锅温柔多了
is quite light compared to the authentic version from Sichuan.
美味 让人欲罢不能
It's delicious, it's addictive,
让你的舌尖体验麻辣的感觉
it gives you this numbing sensation on the tongue.
放的是豆瓣酱
That's just chilli bean sauce.
辣椒酱
Chilli sauce.
然后加入大量高汤
Then in with lots of stock.
可以看到 汤已经显现出鲜红色
You can see already it's got this sort of blood red colour,
就要这个效果
which is what we want.
更加丰富这锅汤的味道
To flavour this broth even more,
我要加入几片陈皮
I'm going to add some dried tangerine peel -
普通话里叫橘子皮
which is "ju zi pi" in Mandarin.
能够带来"辛"的味道
It's going to give that "wei-xing",
就是橘子的辛香味
that aroma, that flavour and citrus-like aroma.
别担心 如果家里没有陈皮
But don't worry. If you don't have this at home,
可以用橙皮碎屑代替
you can always use the zest of an orange and throw that in,
或剥几片橙子皮亦可
or slice up some orange peel and put that in.
大概放入一把陈皮
So, just a generous handful of this.
剧集 | 中餐速成(2008) | 导航列表