他决心要杀光所到之处的所有人类
He's determined to wipe out all human life wherever he finds it.
你相信是这样的吗
Is that what you believe?
德古拉对瓦拉几亚派出了大军
That Dracula's released his horde in Wallachia?
这是事实
That's fact.
不是相信什么的问题
There's no "Belief" involved.
但这不是你的问题
But that's not what you're asking.
不是
No.
你是在问我是否相信
You're asking if I believe
你是某个能够拯救我们的沉睡的救世主
you're some sleeping messiah who'll save us,
不 我不相信
and no, I don't.
贝尔蒙特
Belmont!
我知道你是什么
I know what you are.
我是什么
And what am I?
你是一个吸血鬼
You're a vampire.
所以我得问问我自己
So, I have to ask myself,
我们下来是唤醒那个能杀掉德古拉的人
have we come down here to wake up the man who'll kill Dracula,
还是我们来这儿唤醒了德古拉
or did we come here to wake Dracula?
你叫我德古拉
You call me Dracula.
如果你给我看看你的牙齿
I'll call you anything you like
我就叫你任何你喜欢的名字
if you're gonna show me your teeth.
她叫你贝尔蒙特
She called you Belmont.
贝尔蒙特家族
House of Belmont?
特雷弗·贝尔蒙特
Trevor Belmont.
贝尔蒙特家族的最后之子
Last son of the house of Belmont.
贝尔蒙特家族与暗夜生物作斗争 不是吗
The Belmonts fought creatures of the night, did they not?
世代如此
For generations.
你想说什么
Say what you mean.
贝尔蒙特家族猎杀吸血鬼
The Belmonts killed vampires.
直到"好人们"决定他们不需要我们了
Until the good people decided they didn't want us around.
现在德古拉对人类
And now Dracula is carrying out
判处了死刑
an execution order on the human race.
你在乎吗 贝尔蒙特
Do you care, Belmont?
老实说 我之前不在乎
Honestly, I didn't, no.
但现在
But now...
是时候阻止这一切了
yes, it's time to stop it.
你觉得你可以吗
Do you think you can?
我觉得...我要杀了你
What I think... is I'm going to have to kill you.
贝尔蒙特 不
Belmont, no!
我们一直在等他的出现
He's the one we've been waiting for.
不 不是他
No, he's not.
他是个吸血鬼
He's a vampire.
他没有等上几百年 是吧
And he's not been waiting here for hundreds of years, have you?
我不喜欢你的语气 贝尔蒙特
I don't like your tone, Belmont.
这地方很古老 但并没有被遗弃
This place is old, but it's not been abandoned.
还有生气 还能运作
It's alive and working.
说吧 吸血鬼
So, go on, vampire,
告诉她你到底在这里等了多久
tell her exactly how long you've been waiting down here.
现在是你们的哪一年
What is the year of your Lord?
1476.
可能一年吧
Perhaps a year, then.
看
There.
除此之外
And on top of that,
哪门子救世主会用机械死亡陷阱
what kind of messiah creates mechanical death traps
阻止别人打扰他在
to buy himself an uninterrupted nap
石棺中的小眠
in a stone coffin?
我的防御措施不是针对你的
My defenses were not for you.
这话你可以先告诉它们一声
You could have told your defenses that.
它们只是一些机器
They are machines, nothing more.
它们不是用来阻止你们找到我的
They were not intended to protect me from you.
我问了你一个问题 你在乎吗
I asked you a question-- do you care?
我在乎做好我家族世代相传之事
I care about doing my family's work.
我在乎拯救生命
I care about saving human lives.
我要杀了你吗
Am I going to have to kill you?
你觉得你可以吗
Do you think you can?
如果你真的是贝尔蒙特家人
If you're really a Belmont
而不是妄图逃避家族纹章的人
and not some runt running around with a family crest,
你也许可以
you might be able to.
让我们试试
Let's find out.
贝尔蒙特 你不能这么做
Belmont, you can't do this!
这话你得和这位漂浮的吸血鬼救世主说
Tell it to your floating vampire Jesus here.
你只会口出不逊之言吗
You've got nothing but insults, have you?
有点厌烦...
A tired little--
闭上你的嘴
Stone the fuck up.
你不能这么做 贝尔蒙特
You can't do this, Belmont!
他不是你的救世主
He's not your messiah.
德古拉的城♥堡♥会出现在任何地方 赛法尔
Dracula's castle can appear anywhere, Sypha.
我告诉过你
And I told you,
这就他在城♥堡♥里的样子
this is what he looks like on the inside.
你知道德古拉长什么样
And you know what Dracula looks like?
没人知道德古拉长什么样
Nobody knows what Dracula looks like.
你有獠牙 还在棺材里睡觉
You've got fangs, and you sleep in a coffin.
拜托 这不是酒吧械斗
Please. This isn't a bar fight.
别这么低级
Have some class.
你有什么信奉的神能听取你的临终祷告吗 贝尔蒙特
Do you have a god to put a last prayer to, Belmont?
有
Yeah.
亲爱的神 请别让吸血鬼的内脏
Dear God, please don't let the vampire's guts
弄脏了我的外衣
ruin my good tunic.
什么
What?
我还是能撕烂你的喉咙
I can still rip your throat out.
你可以 但也挡不住我刺伤你
You can, but it won't stop me staking you.
但你会死
But you will still die.
但我不在乎
But I don't care.
杀你才是重点
Killing you was the point.
求生只是奢望
Living through it was just a luxury.
在你毒牙咬他喉咙之前
I will incinerate you
我会把你烧成灰烬
before your fangs touch that man's throat.
我还以为我是你传说中的救世主
I thought I was your legendary savior.
我也曾这么以为
So did I.
但他救过我的命
But he saved my life.
你是一位神谕魔法师
You're a Speaker-Magician.
是的 他的目的和我相同
Yes, and his goal is mine--
即保卫人♥民♥
to stand up for the people.
好
Good.
很好
Very good.
一个吸血鬼猎人和一个魔法师
A vampire hunter and a magician.
你们会办到的
You'll do.
我是阿德里安·特佩斯
I am Adrian Tepes.
瓦拉几亚人熟知的阿卡多
Known to the Wallachians as Alucard...
弗拉德·德古拉·特佩斯之子
son of Vlad Dracula Tepes.
我已在格莱士地下的私人城♥堡♥沉睡了一年
I've been asleep here in my private keep under Gresit for a year,
为了治愈我父亲造成的创伤
to heal the wounds dealt by my father
我曾试图阻止他释放恶魔军团
when I attempted to stop him unleashing his demon armies.
你就是沉睡武士
You are the sleeping soldier.
我知道这些故事
I'm aware of the stories.
我也知道神谕团
I'm also aware that the Speakers
把这故事看作是来自未来的信息
consider the story to be information from the future.
你知道整个故事吗
Do you know the whole story?
是的
Yes.
沉睡武士会与一个猎人和学者相遇
The sleeping soldier will be met by a hunter and a scholar.
没人告诉我这个
No one told me that.
你认为为什么我的祖父
Why do you think my grandfather tried everything
想尽办法让你留下来
to make you stay?
我讨厌神谕者
I hate Speakers.
那现在怎么办
So, what happens now?
我需要一个猎人和一位学者
I need a hunter and a scholar.
我需要有人帮我一起拯救瓦拉几亚
I need help to save Wallachia...
或许拯救这个世界...
perhaps the world...
然后打败我的父亲
and defeat my father.
为什么
Why?
因为这是我母亲过去希望的
Because it is what my mother would have wanted.
最终 我们都是...