看到我看不见的东西吗
with your magic?
没有什么魔法的 先生 我们只是来帮忙
There's no magic, sir. We are here to help, that's all.
神谕团帮不上忙
Speakers don't help.
神谕团已经腐坏 你们只会吸引恶魔
Speakers are tainted. You attract evil,
你和你的人在日落前必须滚出格莱士
and you and yours were told to be out of Gresit by sunset.
看到没 太阳升起来了
And see? The sun is up.
好好看看日出吧 老头子
Take a good look at the sunrise, old man.
杀一个老头子可以让你不再惧怕黑暗吗
Will killing an old man make you less scared of the dark?
我不知道 但或许会让我感觉好点
I don't know. Maybe it will just make me feel better.
糟糕 我很抱歉
Oh, hell. I'm sorry.
我只是想把十字架
I was trying to snatch the stave
从你手里打飞 你的手指怎么样
out of your hand. How's your finger?
去你♥妈♥的♥手指
What fucking finger?!
你这种身份的人可不该这样说话
That's no way for a man of the cloth to talk.
为什么不赶紧去看看你的手指
Why don't you go and get that looked at?
杀了这个杂种
Kill the bastard!
听着 我一直不喜欢牧师
Look, I don't like priests at the best of times.
我是说 我真的很不喜欢牧师
I mean, I really, really don't like priests.
如果你们现在就走 我们可以不再多说
If you leave now, we'll say no more about it.
现在就杀了他
Kill him now!
最后警告 场面会比较难堪
Last warning. This will get nasty.
牧师随身带这个倒是有点意思
Oh, now, that's a funny thing for a priest to be carrying.
那是小偷的刀
That's a thief's knife.
玩真的吗 我虽然功夫生疏
Seriously? I'm out of practice,
但我可是相当清醒
but I'm stone-cold sober.
有人会受伤的
Someone will get hurt.
把他扶起来带回你的教堂
Pick him up. Take him back to your church.
别再去骚扰这个人和他的同伴了
Don't bother this man or his people again.
没必要使用暴♥力♥的 先生
The violence wasn't necessary, sir.
但...
But...
十分感谢
it is appreciated.
我是科德里神谕团的长老
I am the elder of the Codrii Speakers.
谢谢你出手相救
Thank you for your kindness
也谢谢你没有下杀手
and, I think, your restraint.
不用谢 长老 我能陪你去你的车队吗
You're welcome, Elder. Can I accompany you to your train?
我们在格莱士驻扎下来了
We have settled here in Gresit.
没有车子
No caravans.
但我很乐意引你去我们的住所看一看
But I would be glad of your company on the way to our lodging.
你们有多少人
How many are you?
十一 但我执意认为有十二个
Eleven, though I insist we be counted as 12.
我们中有一人失踪
One of us is missing, you see.
这就是我们住的地方
This is where we live.
请进来坐坐 见一下我们的人
Please, come inside. Meet my people.
长老 我们刚才还在担心你
Elder, we were worried about you.
我还跟你说当时出去为时过早
I told you it was too soon to go outdoors.
我也告诉你现在应该对群众施以援手
And I told you it was necessary to offer aid to the people.
但我遇到了几个基♥督♥牧师
However, I was met by some of the Christian priests.
你还好吗
Are you all right?
多亏这个人
Thanks to this man.
虽然我觉得可能因此惹祸上身
Although I fear there may be trouble ahead because of it.
你做了什么
What did you do?
我功夫有点生疏了
I'm a little out of practice.
但他们都还活着
They're both still alive.
你打了他们吗
You used violence on them?
年轻点的人认为
The younger people believe
君子动口不动手
that words can speak louder than actions.
你们是神谕团 动口是你们的工作
Well, you're Speakers. Words are what you do.
你认识我们
You know of us?
我的家族和神谕团一直友好往来
My family's always been on good terms with Speakers,
尽管我父亲曾与其中一人打过一架
although my father once got into a fight with one.
真正的神谕团成员不参与打架
True Speakers do not fight.
他试着说服一名神谕者
When he tried to convince a Speaker
将你们的口述历史誊写到纸张上
to have your oral history transcribed on paper.
是的 我们对记录的方式相当坚持
Ah, yes, we are quite protective of our ways.
历史是活的 纸张是死的
History is a living thing. Paper is dead.
你想吃点什么吗
Would you like something to eat?
我更想要点喝的
I'd prefer something to drink.
阿恩 给我们的朋友弄点水来
Arn, bring our friend some water.
那个 算了
Oh, the-- never mind, then.
也许你能告诉我你们为什么会在这儿
Maybe you can just tell me why you're here.
神谕团存在于任何他们认为需要他们之处
Speakers live anywhere they deem right.
你一定是知道的
You must know that.
我知道神谕团是游牧部落
I know Speakers are nomadic tribes.
看起来你们在这儿待了一段时间了
You seem to have been here a while.
你怎么知道的
And how do you know that?
因为当地人将袭击归罪于你们
Because the locals are blaming you for the attacks.
那是教会之举 他们需要能归罪的对象
That's the church's doing. They need something to blame.
使人们远离真♥相♥
To divert people from the truth,
是教会为这片大♥陆♥招来了德古拉大军
that the church itself brought Dracula's hordes down on the land.
是吗
Really?
一年前在塔哥维斯特也有神谕团
There were Speakers in Targoviste one year ago.
教会以女巫之罪烧死了德古拉的妻子
The church burned Dracula's wife at the stake as a witch.
真该死
Shit.
确实可以这么评价
That is indeed one way of putting it.
但你没有回答我的问题
But you didn't answer my question.
格莱士什么都不剩了
There is no structure left in Gresit.
没有医生 没有救援
No doctors, no aid.
如果你了解神谕团 那你就会知道
If you know Speakers, then you know
我们不能拒绝那些需要帮助之人
we can't turn away from those in need.
这就是我们在这儿的原因
That is why we are here.
把剩下的也告诉他吧
May as well tell him the rest.
在神谕者的历史中 有一个古老的故事
In Speaker history, there is an old story,
一个传奇 可以这么说
a legend, probably.
我喜欢故事
I like stories.
故事里说救世主沉睡在格莱士城下
The story says that a savior sleeps under Gresit,
一个伟大的英雄睡着 直到人们需要他
a great hero who sleeps until he is needed,
直到黑暗降临在这片土地上
until there is a darkness upon the land.
我听过这个故事 沉睡武士
Oh, I heard that one. The Sleeping Soldier.
是一个本地传说
It's a local legend.
把所有东西归咎于此倒是很方便啊
Sounds weirdly convenient to me, if you know what I mean.
你对此到底知道多少呢 先生
Exactly how much do you know about this, sir?
我是贝尔蒙特家的人
I'm a Belmont...
所以我知道你们是一群四处求取知识
so I know you're a nomadic people who gather knowledge,
记忆它们 带着完整口述历史的游牧团体
memorize it, carry complete spoken histories with you.
我还知道你们收集隐匿于世的知识
I also know you gather hidden knowledge
让你们部落中的人对魔法知识进行实践
and have practitioners of magic knowledge in your tribes.
贝尔蒙特家的 我以为你们家族已经消亡了
A Belmont? I thought your family had vanished.
如果消亡是被流放 憎恨
If vanished is the polite way of saying exiled, hated,
焚毁祖传之家的委婉说法 那么
and burned out of the ancestral home, then...
那么你知道一点魔法
Then you know something of magic,
所以你知道我们过去发现的这个故事
and so you know that just because we found a story in our past,
并不意味着它就源自于过去
it doesn't mean it originated there.
我们最智慧聪明的魔法师
The wisest and cleverest of our magicians
知道死亡并不是绝对的
know that dying is not absolute,
知道听闻未来的故事是可能的
that it is possible to hear stories from the future.
所以你们认为有个
So, you think there's someone
能拯救这座城的人正睡在其下
that can save the city asleep under it,
你们来这里等他
and you're here to wait for him?
我们中的一员去找他了
One of us went to look for him.
就是那位"失踪的"神谕者吗
This would be your "Missing" Speaker?
是的 他进入了教堂西边
Yes. That one went into the catacombs
陵墓里的地下墓穴
under the mausoleum west of the church.
便再不归来
Has not returned.
在格莱士不是有一位能帮你的领主吗
Isn't there a head man in Gresit you could go to?
他在第一次部落攻击中丧生了
He died in the first horde attack.
我们的搜寻队没有找到他
Our searches have been unsuccessful.
所以 你有什么计划
So, what are your plans?
找些吃的 喝的
Find some more food, find some drink,
大醉一场 吃点东西再上路
get drunk, eat some food, move on.
-就这样吗 -或许找棵大树
- That's it? - Maybe find a tall tree,