在人间还有这么多事没完成
There's so much left to be done on earth.
要是我还有时间烧死
Wallachia could be God's own country
所有藏在此处的邪魔
had I but time to burn out
瓦拉几亚完全可以成为上帝的城市
all the evil that hides here.
你们干了什么
What have you done?
撒旦
Satan!
你们对我妻子做了什么
What have you done to my wife?
以父与子之名
In nomine Patris et Filii...
我是弗拉德·德古拉·特佩斯
I am Vlad Dracula Tepes,
你要告诉我为什么烧死我的妻子
and you will tell me why this thing has happened to my wife.
不 天哪
Oh, no! Oh, God!
德古拉
Dracula!
他应该只存在于传说中
He was supposed to be myth,
一个异教♥徒♥编纂出来的故事
a story made up by heretics!
她 她是个女巫
She... she's a witch.
莉莎·特佩斯是个崇尚科学的女人
Lisa Tepes was a woman of science,
也是唯一
and the one thing
揭露这个星球上人性腐朽的人
that justified humanity's stench upon this planet.
你不是真实存在的
You are not real.
你是虚幻之物
You are a fiction
是黑魔法实践之后的产物
that justified the practice of black magic!
虚幻之物
A fiction!
你杀了我的妻子 还否认我的存在
You take my wife and deny I even exist!
我给你们一年的时间 瓦拉几亚人
I give you one year, Wallachians.
你们有一年的时间来争取和平
You have one year to make your peace
抹去你们在土地上留下的任何印记
and remove any marks you have made upon the land.
一年之后
One year,
我要杀光瓦拉几亚土地上的所有人类
and then I'll wipe all human life from the land of Wallachia.
你们杀了我爱之人
You took that which I love,
所以我要夺取你们所有之物
so I will take from you everything you have
以及你们所有的一切
and everything you have ever been.
一年的时间
One year.
一年的时间
One year!
从地狱之门召唤一支军队
It will take me one year to summon an army
要花费我一年的时间
from the guts of Hell itself!
不行
No.
你什么意思 不行
What do you mean, no?
那个女人是我在这个世界上
That woman was the only reason on earth
容忍♥人类的唯一理由
for me to tolerate human life!
那就去找始作俑者
Then find the one who did the deed.
如果你在瓦拉几亚召唤出一支暗夜军团
If you loose an army of the night on Wallachia,
你无法挽回
you cannot undo it,
而且无数跟她一样无辜的人
and many thousands of people just as innocent as her
会折磨致死
will suffer and die.
没有人是无辜的 没有
There are no innocents! Not anymore!
当时他们中的任何人都能站出来说一句
Any one of them could have stood up and said,
"不 我们不能再像动物那样野蛮"
"No, we won't behave like animals anymore."
我不会让你这么做的
I won't let you do it.
我与你同悲
I grieve with you,
但我不会让你大开杀戒
but I won't let you commit genocide.
塔哥维斯特 瓦拉几亚 1476年
我以塔哥维斯特大教堂大主教的身份
For twenty years have I served you and God
侍奉你们和上帝二十年
as the Archbishop to Targoviste Cathedral.
但我从未像今天一样
Yet never before have I felt the love of God
感到上帝之爱照耀着这座城市
shine so upon this great city.
一年多以前
A little more than one year ago,
一位女巫遭到
many of us suffered a vision
审判之时
during the God-willed punishment
都出现了幻觉
of a witch in our midst.
看到魔鬼的降临
The devil himself came to us
威胁人们一年后厄运的来临
and threatened us with doom in one year.
然而我们如今安然无恙
And yet, here we are.
魔鬼撒谎了
The devil lied.
我们为什么要惊讶呢
Why should we be surprised?
我们不知道魔鬼是个骗子吗
Do we not know the devil for a liar?
我们不知道他呈现的都是幻觉吗
Do we not know his works to be illusion?
我们当然知道
Of course we do.
我们不会被幻觉和谎话吓倒
Illusions and falsehoods hold no fear for us,
因为我们是塔哥维斯特的正直之士
for we are the righteous of Targoviste,
生活在上帝之爱的摇篮里
living as if cradled in the love of God.
一年
One year.
我给了你们一年时间与上帝和平共处
I gave you one year to make your peace with your God.
你们做了些什么
And what do you do?
你们在杀死我妻子的那天庆祝
Celebrate the day you killed my wife.
这一年时间里
One year I gave you,
我召集了我的军队
while I assembled my armies.
现在便是你们的死期
And now I bring your death.
我给过你们机会了
You had your chance.
眼见之物杀无赦
Kill everything you see.
把它们杀光
Kill them all.
等塔哥维斯特成为吾爱的陵墓
And once Targoviste has been made into a graveyard for my love,
就向整个国家进军
go forth into the country.
去吧
Go now.
去到瓦拉几亚的每一个城市
Go to all the cities of Wallachia:
阿尔热 谢韦林
Arges! Severin!
格莱士 奇利亚 埃尼萨拉
Gresit! Chilia! Enisara!
去杀戮吧
Go now and kill.
为吾爱去杀戮吧
Kill for my love!
为我唯一的真爱
Kill for the only true love I ever knew.
为我永无止境的憎恨
Kill for the endless lifetime of hate before me.
所以我对他说"这是我的山羊
So I says to him, "It's my goat.
我从四岁起就开始放羊"
I been tending goats since I was four years old."
是啊 是啊
Right, right.
"如果我的山羊爱你 我会知道的"
"And I'd know if my goat was in love with you."
看在上帝的份上
For God's sake.
他对我说"我知道你的山羊爱着我"
He says to me, "I know your goat's in love with me."
你怎么说的 博沙
So you said how, Bosha?
我说你怎么知道
So I says how!
然后他说"她上了我 不是吗"
And he says, "Well, she fucks me, don't she?"
然后你就打了他
And that's when you hit him.
用把铁锹扇他的眼睛
Right across the eyes with a shovel.
结果头领说我得陪他钱
And now the headman says I have to pay the bastard money
因为我把他打瞎了
because he went blind.
不公平
Not fair.
于是我说 你不觉得他操一头有家畜疥的山羊
So I says to him, "You didn't think he was gonna go blind
也会失明吗
fucking a goat with mange?"
这肯定也怪你
That would have been your fault, too.
我也会因为那而收责罚
I would have gotten blamed for that, too.
但当我发现
But what am I supposed to do
我的山羊躺在田里被♥操♥的奄奄一息了
when I find my goat laying on its side in the field,
旁边站着个
fucked within an inch of its life
老二上沾满了血和稻草的家伙 我能怎么办
and a naked man with blood and straw all over his peck?
用铁锹打他
Hit him with a shovel!
没错 我用铁锹打了他
Fucking right I hit him with a shovel!
给我和我堂兄科博再来点麦芽酒
More ale for me and my cousin Kob!
是兄弟
Brother.l
我们也许有一个老爸
Look, we might have had the same father,
但你是我姑姑生的
but you came out of my aunt.
别让我拿我的铁锹
Don't make me get my shovel.
其他人还需要点什么吗
Anyone else while I'm pouring?
这里来一杯
One over here.
快给我杯麦芽酒
Ale! For Christ's sake!
彼得
Piter!
我们刚还在想
We was just wondering
你骑马出去时有没有看见好看的绵羊
if you'd spotted any attractive sheep on your ride out.
老兄 有什么消息吗
What's the word, mate?
看到军队了 他们正在扫荡西边
The horde's been seen, sweeping west!
操 你觉得他们到我们这了吗
Shit! You think they'll reach us?
我就得他们可能略过我们了
I think they might pass us by.
我不知道 希望如此
I don't know. I hope.
听说他们靠近格莱士了