在出发前坐在上面看好戏
sit in it, watch the show before I move on,
所有善良的小人物都死得很惨 就这样
all the good little people dying horribly, all that.
你没有一点恻隐之心吗
You feel no compassion?
这正是教派想看到的结果
This is what the church wanted.
我的家族是本可以
My family were the only people
对抗德古拉及其军队的唯一人选
who could've fought Dracula and his army,
但是他们不需要我们
but they didn't want us.
他们想根据自己的主张
They wanted to fight the darkness
来对抗黑暗 祝他们好运吧
on their own terms, good luck to them.
但瓦拉几亚的平民们别无选择
But the ordinary people of Wallachia, they didn't get the choice.
当邪恶势力上台 所有平民则只能
For evil bastards to win power, all ordinary people have to do
站在一边 缄默不言
is stand aside and keep quiet.
选择总是有的
There's always a choice.
好吧 去找棵好大树吧
Well, find a good tall tree.
你就能看着我们死了
You can watch us die, too.
别逗了 现在走吧
Don't be crazy. Leave now.
一路向南 坐上另一列车
Head south, hook up with another train.
-那是他的孙子 -阿恩
- It's his grandchild. - Arn!
我不在意 那是这位长者的孙子
I don't care! It's the elder's grandchild down there.
我们甚至不能为他们安葬
We can't even bury them.
任由亲友曝尸荒野不是我们的作风
It's not our way to just leave our dead unattended to!
我们为格莱士的人♥民♥留了下来
We stay for the people of Gresit.
是的
Yes, we do.
但我们留下来也是因为我们希望...
But we also stay because we hope...
那你们和格莱士的好人一起留下来等死
So, you're staying to die with the good people of Gresit,
不仅仅因为这是件好事
not just because it's a good thing to do,
也因为你未找到孙子的尸骨
but because you don't have your grandchild's body?
如果你要这么说的话
If you want to put it that way.
如果我去找到你孙子的尸首
If I go and recover your kid's body,
你们能离开吗
will you please leave?
在城外等着
Wait outside the city.
在暗夜军团最终使这座城市崩塌时
Give your aid to the survivors when the night horde
向幸存者伸出援手
finally just rips through this place.
你为什么要这么做
Why would you do that?
他们很快就会来找你们
They're going to come for you soon.
善良的人们 这会是一场大屠♥杀♥
The good people. It's gonna be a pogrom.
他们今早在集市谈论此事
They were talking about it in the marketplace this morning.
我认为你没回答我的问题
I don't think you answered my question.
我知道因为自己的意外出生
I know what it's like to be persecuted
被自己的国家迫♥害♥是什么感觉
by your own country for the accident of your birth.
如果我找到你的孙子
If I find your grandchild,
你能在傍晚前出城吗
will you leave this city before nightfall?
如果这是你找回他的条件 那我答应
If that is the condition of your recovering, then yes.
我现在就出发
I'm leaving now.
别出去乱晃救人
Don't go walkabouts looking for people to give support to.
-就在这里待着 -贝尔蒙特
- Stay right here. - Belmont.
我们害怕的不是死亡
It is not dying that frightens us.
而是没有竭尽全力地活着
It's living without ever having done our best.
我不在乎
I don't care.
恶魔城
第一季 第二集