Fight! Fight!
打…
Fight! Fight!
♪ ♪
薇妮!
Oi!Vignette!
妳没事吧?
You all right?
走吧
Come on, then.
停,别动
Stop! Don't you move.
Aah!
哎,溷蛋!
Oi, slag!
该死的溷血儿
Fucking half-blood.
上面!快点!
Up here!Hurry!
是黑渡鸦帮
It's the Black Raven!
我们必须阻止她
We have to stop her.
别让她跑掉,射她
Don't let her get away! Shoot her.Aah!
供应柏葛陆军医院部的药箱
There's more over here.
这裡还有更多 尽可能多拿走
Take as much as you can carry.
检查下一节车厢!
I'll check the next car.
溷蛋诡奇!
Critch cunt!
懦弱的溷蛋 - 住手
You cowardly little piece of shite.
他本来要朝我背后开枪
Don't. - He was gonna shoot me in the back.
我们已说好不杀人
We agreed. No killing.
斐德拉
Phaedra.
揍死他, 吉萨!
Fucking claw him, Geza!
他妈的
Oh, fuck!- Yeah!
蠢货
You fucking wank!Aah!
你能还清债务了 很公平
You'll pay up. Fair's fair.
我们没有赌钱
We didn't bet for money.
拿走这些盾,然后滚蛋
Take the guilders and piss off.
我们说好的
We had a deal.
交易是如果我赢了,你会帮我一个忙
Deal was...if I won, you do me a favor.
一个特别的忙
A special favor.
或是波兹盖多斯现在想毁约?
Or does Boz Ghaidos welch on his deals now?!
好了,表演结束了
All right, all right. Show's over.
菲洛史崔胜出
Uh, Philostrate is the winner.
我会遵守我们的协议
And I'll honor our agreement.
很公平
Fair's fair.
明天中午,前督察
Tomorrow at noon, Former Inspector.
♪ ♪
嘉年华大街
♪ ♪
不要动
Stay still!
妲莉亚发现我们擅自去突袭时 她会怎麽样?
What do you think Dahlia will do when she finds out
Don't know. I was concentrating on not dying.
我不知道,我会设法保命
we went raiding without her say-so?
她不会喜欢的
She's not gonna like it.- You know what?
我才不管妲莉亚喜欢什麽
I don't give a damn what Dahlia likes.
大家受苦需要药品,我们去拿到药了
People are in pain, they need medicine,we went out and got it.
如果她想小题大作,她就去死
She wants to make a fuss about that, fuck her.
对,我们做的是正确的事
Right. We did the right thing.
她会明白的 谢谢
She'll understand.
我拿给她
I'll take it to her.I, uh,
我必须回去
I have to get back.
抱歉…
对不起
Sorry, I... I'm sorry.
妳今天做得很好
You did good work today, girl.
还不够好
Not good enough.
几袋止痛药不能治愈黑死病,是吗?
A few bags of anodyne can't cure the B s Dubh, can it?
可以减轻痛苦
It eases their suffering.
以今天来说,这已经够了
For today, that's enough.
还有多少人进来?
How many more of them came in?
从昨天以来有五个
Five since yesterday.
你们匹克斯不适应这裡的条件吧?
You Pix don't take well to these conditions, do you?
我们注定要飞
Well, we're meant to fly.
不能像一堆行走生物那样沉沦下去
Not wallow in the shite like a bunch of leggers.
恕我直言了
Saving your presence.
不幸中的大幸是 只有你们族类会感染这种疾病
It's a small mercy this sickness only touches your people.
如果是复恩受到感染
If it were the fauns who were suffering,
我知道你们会照顾我们的
you'd tend to us. I know it.
不… - 来吧
No. No. - Come on.
真可怜
Poor souls.
她是他的选择?
She's his chosen?
凯恩和乌娜与其他三个人 一起选择了彼此
Kaine and Oona chose each other along with three others.
一个月前 这五人在讨论他们要有多少孩子
A month ago, the five of them were talking about
how many children they'd have.
妳真的很烦,妳知道吗?
You're such a pain in my ass. You know that? You too.
现在只剩下两人了
Now there's only two left.
等乌娜离世,凯恩就是孤身一人
Once Oona's gone, Kaine will be alone.
我听说妳昨晚飞出去了
I heard you did a bit of flying last night.
妳还好吗?
How you doing?
没事
I'm fine, I'm fine.
除了我朋友抛下我自己去突袭
Except for my friends doing raids without me.
很快就能一起,等妳好起来
Soon. When you're better.
好
Good. It's miserable in here.
这裡好惨 说着无能为力这种谎言
Lying about, nothing to do.
她不会接受这些药
She won't take them.
什麽?为什麽?
What? Why?
因为,若妳忘了
Because, in case you've forgotten,
我是黑渡鸦帮的
I'm a Black Raven.
所以没有足够的药时
So I can stand a bit of pain
我可以忍♥受一点痛苦
when there ain't enough medicine to go around.
我不是这裡最惨的,我会没事的
I'm hardly the worst off here. I'll be fine.
如果你们谁要说我勇敢
If either of you even think about calling me brave,
我会揍你们
I shall smack you.
亲爱的,求求妳
Love, have mercy.
我们熬了一整晚
We've had a long night.
抢劫了一列火车,妳知道的
We robbed a train, you know.
好吧,随你吧
All right.I'll leave you be.
暂时这样
For now.
妳没事吧?
You all right?
一点擦伤而已
Couple of scratches, that's all.
Oh, but you got worse. [sharp inhale]
但是你的状况更糟,瞧你
Look at you.
我得到了我想要的
I got what I was after.
如果达瑞斯知道你在为他做什麽…
If Darius knew what you were doing for him...
是我欠他的
I owe him.
那你不用格斗了吗?
You done with the fighting, then?
如果波兹信守诺言
If Boz keeps his word.
妳拿到药了吗?
You got the medicine?
那我们各自都完成任务了
So we're both done, then.
那些药品撑不了一个星期
Oh, that medicine won't last a week.
两天后还有一班补给列车
And there's another supply train in two days.
如果妳再去一次
They'll be ready for you if you try again.
他们会有所准备,我不乐见
I don't like that.
有多少匹克斯来到这裡
How many Pix came here because I told them
是因为听我说柏葛会很安全?
we'd be safe in the Burgue?
这世界正分崩离析
The world's falling apart and I can't just
我不能只坐以待毙
sit at home and do nothing.
我知道
I know.
好
Good.
现在你不介意的话,我可以去洗澡
Now, if you don't mind,I could do with a bath.
对,我没要说什麽,但…
Yeah.I wasn't gonna say anything, but...
走开啦,你比我还需要洗澡
Ah, fuck off. You need one more than me.
对,大概吧 - 坦白说,你真的很臭
Yeah, probably. - No, honestly,you really do stink.
继续走,进去 - 女士优先
Go on, get in there.Ladies first.
这对翅膀不会自己洗
These wings won't wash themselves.
♪ ♪
《柏葛先驱报》 经济衰退恶化
Please, please don't.
My home. My home.
This is an absolute outrage.
You can't take it all, surely.
How are we going to live?
♪ ♪
朋友们
My friends,
你们今天来到这裡 是为了见证伸张正义
you came here today to witness justice being done.
是的,正义!
[man] Yes, justice!
我站在你们面前
I stand before you
不仅是身为你们的总理
not just as your chancellor...
也是身为悲伤的儿子
but as a grieving son.