♪ ♪
右舷全都安全
All clear on the starboard side!
Yeah, we're clear port side, too.
♪ ♪
真的没什麽好怕的
There's really nothing to fear.
公约军是文明的国家
The Pact is a civilized nation.
他们威胁要击沉我们
They threatened to sink us.
是示警射击…
Warning shot.
强迫我们顺从 单纯照程序行事,我们不会有危险
Compel compliance, a mere formality.
我们要在威胁下驶入公约军领地?
We're in no danger.As we sail into the Pact on the point of a bayonet?
公约军是古老腐♥败♥的国家 整个组织靠金钱运转
The Pact is an old, corrupt state.Its wheels move on money.
任何事物都有价码,包括我们的自♥由♥
Anything can be bought for a price, including our freedom.
这就是文明运作的方式
That's the way civilization works.
亚古斯,我是柏葛人
Agreus, I'm Burguish.
几年前我们还在与他们交战
We were at war with them only a few years ago.
而且…
And, well,
我们两个在一起,以我们的身分…
the two of us together, with what we are...
我们是什麽身分?
With what we are?
妳是贵族之女
You are the daughter of a fine family
我有钱,这才是最重要的
and I am rich.That's all that matters in the end,
金钱和阶级
money and class.
进来 我们正停靠港口,先生
Come.We're making port, sir.
在哪裡? - 拉古萨,先生
Where? - Ragusa, sir.
太好了
Excellent.
我在那裡有很多人脉 我们不会有困难
Many connections there. We'll have no difficulties.
走吧,亲爱的,这是美丽的古城
Come, my love. It's a beautiful old city
海港真的很迷人
and the harbor is really quite charming.
我们要上岸吗?
Shall we go up?
♪ ♪
拉古萨港
快走!
Move it.
快走!
Move it!
快走!
Move it!
排队
Get in line!
罪犯们准备好了
Visitors ready?
干得好
Good work!
干得好,同志们
Good work, comrades.
这太过分了
This is an outrage.
你的属下完全失控了,先生
Have you completely
还是他们是听令抢走我的财产?
lost control of your men, sir?
Or do they have orders to steal my property?
抢?不,这不是抢
"Stealing"? No, this is not "stealing."
把它想成…
Think of it as, uh...
重新分配
redistribution.
中尉
Lieutenant.
把小姐带走
Take Her Majesty away.
不,别碰我 - 伊莫琴,看着我
No! Don't touch me! - Imogen, look at me.
没事 - 不要
Look at me! It's okay. - No, don't!
别带走我… - 放开她!
Don't take me! Agreus! Get off her!
不 - 够了
Enough!
♪ ♪
亚古斯,不,不要伤害他
伊莫琴
♪ ♪
♪ ♪
嘉年华大街
人类凶手不太可能把尸体藏得那麽高
I'm only saying it's unlikely
that a human murderer could've stashed the body up that high.
你有没有在听我说话?
Have you even listened to a word I've said?
I heard every word-- you're saying your lot
每个字都听到了 妳说妳的手下没在火车上杀人
didn't kill anyone on the train.
没有,有人可能会说 就算我们杀了也罪有应得
None, but some may say they deserved it if we did.
但我亲自救了那军官的命
But I saved that officer's life myself.
我相信妳相信妳的朋友都没杀人
I believe you believe none of your mates did it.
可能是警方在给我们设局
Maybe the police are setting us up.
你敢说你的老同事不会这样做?
Are you gonna tell me your old pals
wouldn't do a thing like that?
如果他们认为值得惹这麻烦 他们才会这样做
Oh, no, they'd definitely do it
但光是抢劫火车 他们就有理由处你们绞刑了
if they thought it was worth the trouble, but there's no point.
They could already hang you all for the train job.
你有认真看待此事吗?
Are you even taking this seriously?
我有
I am.
那你打算怎麽办?
Then what are you gonna do about it?
他们今晚要在贝尔菲办宴会
They're throwing a party at Balefire tonight.
议会有半数人会出席
Half of Parliament will be there.
有外交官、政要… - 跟这件事有什麽关係?
Diplomats, dignitaries.What the feck does that have to do with anything?
你不是要…
You're not...
不要在今晚
Not tonight.
妳能想到更好的时间吗?
Can you think of a better time?
我不知道,永远不要呢?
Oh, I don't know.Never?
我们谈过此事了
We talked about this.
这是我唯一可以出的牌
It's the only card I've got left to play.
这是让你自己丧命的最快方法
No, it's the quickest way to get yourself killed.
I've got a way into Balefire tonight.
今晚我有办法进入贝尔菲 我可能不会再有这种机会了
I might not get another chance.
听着,对不起
Look, I'm sorry.
我也不想在这种情况下告诉妳
I didn't want to tell you like this.
不
No.
我肯定你宁愿偷偷熘走 留下一个迷玛来告知我,跟上次一样
I'm sure you'd rather sneak off
and leave a Mima to tell me again.
薇妮…
Vignette...
看来你已经下定决心了
It seems like you've made up your mind already.
看来我是
Seems like I have.
而且我肯定上流社会那群溷蛋 会相信你的话
And I'm sure those posh feckers will take you at your word.
半诡奇的溷蛋说
A half-Critch bastard saying
乔纳布雷斯比无权担任总理
that Jonah Breakspear has no claim to be chancellor.
我不期待那个家族接受我
I'm not expecting to be invited out for tea with the family.
但让他们听到真♥相♥,这才是重点
They'll hear the truth, and that's what matters.
他们会在吃完甜点前就把你关进大牢
They'll throw you in a hole and forget about you
before they've even finished their pudding.
可恶
Oh, damn you.
当一切结束且安全时
When it's over, when it's safe,
我会设法通知妳
I'll get word to you somehow.
是这样吗?
Is that so?
那是从监狱还是坟墓裡通知?
Will that be from prison, then, or a graveyard?
请不要为了我而麻烦了
Please.Don't trouble yourself on my account.
因为这次我不会为你哭了
Because I won't be crying for you this time around.
那好吧 - 那好吧
All right, then. - All right, then.
菲洛
Philo?
你这傻瓜
You're a fool.
告诉妳的朋友们要低调
Tell your friends to lay low.
到了明天
This time tomorrow, Balefire will have
贝尔菲将遇到比黑渡鸦帮更大的问题
bigger problems than the Black Raven.
♪ ♪
♪ ♪
阿科斯!
Akos!
嘿,妳来了 - 嘿
Hey, you. - Hey.
妳好吗? - 很好
How are you? Yeah? - Good.
是吗?
♪ ♪
Stupid sheep. Come on.
♪ ♪
这是什麽地方?
What is this place?
为什麽带我来这裡?
Why have you brought me here?
你们要去哪裡?我在跟你们说话
Where are you going? I'm talking to you!
喂,这房♥子的主人在哪裡?
You there.Where is the master of this house?
琳诺拉
Leonora.
我的名字
My name.
妳可以叫我琳诺拉
You may call me Leonora.
多雅致的名字
Oh, how quaint.
很好,琳诺拉
Very well, Leonora.
这家的主人在哪裡?
Where is the master of this household?
在某处
Oh, somewhere about. - [door opens]
是那个警官吗?
Is that him there?
The officer?
为什麽我被带来这裡?
Why have I been left here?
我相信妳很快就会知道的,亲爱的
I'm sure you'll find out soon, ziska.
这是什麽地方?这裡是怎麽回事?
But what is this place? What happens here?
很乐意告诉妳,把那些递给我
I'll be happy to tell you. Now hand me those.
我不要,
I absolutely will not.
先解释这是哪裡
Explain this place.
这是一所房♥子
It's a house.
大家都睡在这裡
People sleep here.