让他们离开大街
Get them off the Row.
不行,还不行
No, not yet.
妳要把他们留在那个露天监狱裡?
You leave them there... in that open-air prison?
妳不能被视为同情者
We can't risk you being seen as a sympathizer.
我今天早上到大街上
I was there this morning, on the Row.
如果妳有看到,妮拉…
如果妳有闻到…
If you'd seen it, Nilly, if you'd smelt it.
那种可怕的疾病
That terrible sickness...
就连小孩子都奄奄一息
Even the little ones are dying.
我抱着一个匹克斯婴儿
I held one for a moment.It was a tiny little Pix.
他患有黑死病?
With the B s Dubh?
那是一种匹克斯疾病,不会传给人类
It's a Pix disease. It can't pass to humans.
冒这种风险真蠢
Foolish risk.
妮拉,他只是个小婴儿
Nilly, it was just such...a tiny little thing.
孤苦无助
It was just helpless.
他快死了,我可以看得出来 因为我,因为我们…
And it is going to die,I could see it, because of me, because of us.
妳够了吗?
Are... you... done?
什麽够了?
Done what?
软弱
Being... weak.
妳总是这麽心软
You were always soft-hearted.
妳是唯一这麽想的人
You're the only one who ever thought that.
我是唯一瞭解妳的人
Well, I'm the only one that ever knew you.
每当妳父亲打我时
Whenever your father would beat me...
因为我行为不端
Because I'd misbehaved.
结束后妳总是来安慰我
...when it was over,
儘管妳因此招来鞭打
oh, you'd always comfort me,even if it earned you a whipping of your own.
那是我的错
It was my fault.
如果我守规矩一点…
If I had... been good...
妳当时只是个孩子 - 妳也是
You were a child. - So were you.
我们当时都是小孩,没有权力
We were small. We had no power.
但我们生存下来
But we survived.
我们办到了
那是为什麽?
We did, and why was that?
因为我们很坚强
Because we're strong.
比妳父亲坚强,比他们任何人都坚强
Stronger than your father, stronger than any of them.
对
Yes. - And we promised
我们承诺我们会让他 为他对我们所做的事付出代价
we'd make him pay for what he did to us.
他和每个跟他一样的人
Him and every man like him.
对
Yes.
想想我们一路走到这裡
Think of how far we've come.
我们所做的一切 都是为了掌握妳的权力和地位
All we've done to secure your power and position.
妳真的想冒险吗?
Do you really want to risk it?
不 - 很好 因为一步踏错
No. - Good, because one misstep,
我们可能会失去一切
and we could lose it all.
妳还不是总理
You're not chancellor yet.
♪ ♪
晚安
Night. - Night.
佛葛斯?
是你吗?
Fergus? Is that you?
史奔洛斯先生
Mr. Spurnrose.
被你发现真是尴尬
You caught me at an awkward moment.
没关係
Never mind all that.
你要帮帮我
You're going to help me, Fergus.
你一定知道我妹妹 和艾斯崔先生去了哪裡
You must know where my sister and Mr. Astrayon have gone.
我怎麽会知道?
Why would I know that, sir?
你还在这裡处理他的事
Well, you're still tending to his affairs here.
你一定有办法跟他联络
Surely you must have a way to communicate with them.
若是如此,我也不能说
If I did, I wouldn't be at liberty to say...
我知道她爱他,我知道…
I know she loves him. I know that, and...
我已经接受了
I've accepted that.
很明显伊莫琴不需要我的批准
It's clear Imogen has no need for my approval,
也不担心她的行为会有辱门风
no concern for the grave embarrassment her actions have caused me.
你能想像整个世界
Can you imagine the whole world talking
在谈论她怎麽跟一个波克恋爱吗?
about how she's taken up with a Puck?
不好意思,先生,但我曾为复恩服务
Beg your pardon, sir, but I took service with a faun.
我很清楚大家是怎麽说閒话
I know right well how people talk.
对
你知道的,对吧?
Yes. Yes, you would, wouldn't you?
只是伊莫琴是我在这世上仅存的家人
It's just...Imogen is all the family I have left in the world.
我宁愿失去自尊
And I would much rather lose my pride
也不愿永远失去唯一的妹妹
than lose my only sister forever.
我可以理解
Aye, sir.
那麽拜託
I can understand that. - Then, please.
我只想写信给她,仅此而已
Please. I just want to write to her, that's all.
跟她解释我的狭隘
Explain my narrow-mindedness.
如果有机会让我们和解
If there's a chance that I can make a peace between us,
我必须尽力一试
I must try.I must.
我有令人不安的消息要告诉你
I have some troubling news for you.
我最后听到的消息是
The last word I had
艾斯崔先生和伊莫琴小姐登上天鹅号♥
is that Mr. Astrayon and Miss Imogen were aboard the Swan
那艘船在拉古萨海岸被捕
when it was captured off the coast of Ragusa.
被捕?
It was captured?
是一个叫“新黎明”的激进反叛组织
It was a Pactist rebel group called "the New Dawn."
所以伊莫琴…
So, Imogen is in... She's in danger?
她有危险吗? - 不好说,先生
I couldn't say, sir,
但随着那裡发生内战
but I know with the civil war going on down there,
我不认为你能写信给她
I don't think you could get a letter to her.
对
Right.
拉古萨,你确定吗?
And that is Ragusa, you're quite sure?
我从天鹅号♥的船员那裡直接听说的
I heard it directly from a member of the Swan's crew,
他们安然无恙获释
who was released unharmed.
佛葛斯… 你是忠诚之人
Fergus, um, you are a loyal man,
我不想对你一副居高临下的态度
and I do not wish to patronize your position,
但这是至少我能做的
but it is the least I can do.
拜託
Please.
我接受
Accepted.
喜欢诡奇的僕人!
You Critch-loving servant!
我知道薇妮没有告诉你这个地方
I know Vignette didn't tell you about this place.
她在吗?
Is she here?
她可能在
She might be.
但你不应该在
You shouldn't be.
听说你叫凯恩,是吗?
I heard someone call you "Kaine," is that right?
乌娜很勇敢
Oona was brave.
她死的时候我在场
I was there when she died.
她一定知道这是她的最后机会
She must have known it was her last chance to do something.
为了大街上所有精灵
For all the fae on the Row.
一定要让薇妮听听我要说什麽
Vignette's got to hear what I've got to say,
so I am going inside. But I'm asking nicely.
所以我要进去,但我是客气地要求
请让开
Step aside, please.
薇妮?
Vignette?
你是怎麽找到我们的?
How did you find us? - It wasn't a human
杀死你们黑渡鸦帮同伴的不是人类
who killed your fellow Raven.
你是说是我们的人干的?
You saying it was one of us? - I found where it happened.
我找到事发地点,是托玛琳找到的
Well, Tourmaline did.
在圣范亚拉冈教堂的尖塔上 人类到不了那裡
High up on the steeple of Saint Van Arragorn's.
No human could've got there.
托玛琳找到的? - 听好
Tourmaline found them? - [Philo] Just listen.
这很难理解,但她一直能看到异象
It's hard to understand,but she's been having visions.
真实的异象
True visions.
跟那个老哈卢卜术师、那个女巫有关
Something to do with the old Haruspex. The witch.
引导她找到尸体
Led her right to the bodies.
如果妳不相信我就去问她
Ask her yourself if you don't believe me.
重点是,凶手不是人类
The point is, the killer was not human.
是人类枪杀乌娜
Well, it was a human who shot Oona.
董贝中士,对吗?
Sergeant Dombey, correct?
不
No.
妳不能去对付警♥察♥
No, you can't go after a copper.
妳不知道这会为大街带来什麽恶果
You've no idea the world of shit that will bring down on the Row.
会比现在更糟吗?
A worse world than this?
他们还能对我们做什麽更糟的事?
What more can they do to us?
跟他们说
Talk to them.
这不合理
This makes no sense.
我为什麽要说?
Why should I?