这是厨房♥
This is kitchen.
大家在这裡做饭,等饭做好
People cook here.And eat sometimes.
就吃饭
When the food is ready.
我知道厨房♥是什麽
I know what a kitchen is. - Is that right?
是吗?那妳会烹调马铃薯吗?
And do you know your way around a potato?
我不需要承受妳的无礼
I do not require your cheek.
我需要答桉
I require answers.
我累了,我离乡背井
I'm tired.I'm a very long way from home.
我不知道亚古斯在哪裡
I have no idea where Agreus is.
这裡一切都不合理
And nothing is making sense.
为什麽?亲爱的
Why is that, ziska?
我是柏葛人
Well, I'm...
I'm Burguish.
是喔
You don't say.
这裡不像我所知道的公约军
And this doesn't seem like the Pact
I learned about at school.
不像吗? - 不像
No? - No.
公约军是严苛的封建国家 是可怕的地方
The Pact is a strict feudal state
and is a terrible place.
曾是如此
And so it was. - "Was"?
曾是? - 这裡曾是可怕的地方
It was a terrible place.
然后我们国家迎来新的曙光
And then a new dawn broke over our country.
妳所知道的公约军已经消失了
The Pact you know is gone.
几乎消失了
Almost.
但公约军是如此强大
But the Pact is so strong.
强大的是人♥民♥
People are strong.
他们的政♥府♥是寄生虫,以他们为食
Their government was parasite feeding off them.
直到我们一起站起来 开始将政♥府♥扫地出门
Until we stood up together and started to sweep it away.
妳说的是革命?
You're talking...about revolution.
当然
Of course.
那是不可避免的
It was inevitable...
一旦人♥民♥意识到自己是自♥由♥的 而且一直都是
once the people realized that they were free,
and always had been.
公约军的领主怎麽了?
What happened to the Lords of the Pact?
能把那些胡萝卜递给我吗?
Would you hand me those carrots?
拜託?
Please?
谢谢妳
Thank you.
让妳帮我有这麽麻烦吗?
It troubles you so much to help me?
妳是僕人
You're a servant.
我们俩都要喝汤
But we both eat the soup.
妳为什麽不能帮忙煮?
Why can't you help make it?
这不合礼数
It isn't proper.
爱上波克也不合礼数
Taking a Puck lover is hardly proper, either.
妳说什麽?
Excuse me?
我听说妳跟着一个波克到这裡
I heard you arrived in company with a Puck.
这算是丑事
Quite a scandal.
这不关妳的事
It's hardly your concern.
大家都会说閒话
People talk is all.
他们自己的生活乏善可陈
It's because they have so little in their own lives,
所以要贬低那些有美好人生的人
they must degrade those who find something good.
妳是这麽认为的吗?
Is that what you think?
亚古斯是我见过最优秀的人 无论是复恩还是其他族类
Agreus is the finest man I've ever met,
等有人问起八卦,就这样告诉他们
faun or otherwise.Tell that to the gossips when they ask!
听起来是个值得认识的人
Sounds like a man worth knowing.
妳愿意留下吃晚饭吗?
Would you care to stay for supper?
妳帮忙煮汤,妳可以一起喝
You helped with the soup.You should share it.
我不喝汤
I don't want soup.
我要见这房♥子的主人
I want to see the master of this house,
我要见亚古斯!
and I demand to see Agreus.
把官员带走
[soldier] Take the officers away.
你们几个
You, you, you.
你要把他们带到哪裡去?
[Agreus] For pity's sake, Lieutenant,
行行好,中尉
where are you taking them?
如果你要赎金…
If it's ransom you require...
武器送去军械库
[Stanislaus] Weapons go to the armory.
金银送进金库
Gold and silver to the treasury.
这是该死的海盗行径
[Agreus] You damn pirates.
等我的熟人到达,你就惨了
When my contacts arrive, it will be the worse for you.
是这样吗?
Is that so?
我们的国家不再处于战争状态
[Agreus] Our countries are no longer at war.
有签条约
There are treaties.
这违反了所有海事公约
This is against every maritime convention,
由文明国家签订的每一条海洋法
every law of the sea agreed by civilized nations.
去你们的条约
To hell with your treaties.
我们这裡实行另一套法律
We have another law here.
我会看到你为此受到鞭刑
I will see you whipped for this.
中尉!
我找到了
Lieutenant, I found it.
船长的日志
Captain's log.
干得好
Nice work.
There's nothing in there. Leave that.
我们在寻找…
We are looking
亚古斯艾斯崔
for an Agreus Astrayon.
天鹅号♥的主人
The owner of The Swan.
我是亚古斯艾斯崔
I am Agreus Astrayon.
是这样吗?
Is that so?
我发誓
[Agreus] On my honor.
那艘船和背后的公♥司♥主人是我
I own that vessel and the company behind it.
现在…
Now...
你欠我一个道歉
...you owe me an apology.
我们可以像绅士一样解决问题
Then we can resolve matters like gentlemen.
你是阶级叛徒,艾斯崔先生
You are a class traitor, Mr. Astrayon.
数百人的血汗都是你的责任
The sweat and blood of hundreds is on your hands.
天鹅号♥的船员
Crew of The Swan,
你们的僱佣合约解除,你们被解放了
you are liberated from your employment contract
and free to go.
可以自♥由♥离去
这是误会
This is just a misunderstanding!
- Please don't do this. - Against the wall.
靠到牆上!
传话给波扎克伯爵,他会为我担♥保♥
Send word to Count Bozak. He'll vouch for me.
求你开恩! - 安静
拜託
- Will you have mercy? Please. - Quiet!
等他来这裡时 你们知道会有什麽下场吗?
When he gets here,do you know what will happen to you?
知道吗?
Do you?!
♪ ♪
向前看!
下枪…
Ready, front! Cover!
预备
Attention!
托枪!
Present arms!
立正!
Attention!
欢迎莅临柏葛,大使 - 谢谢
Welcome to the Burgue, Ambassador. - Thank you.
请跟我来
Please.With me.
布雷斯比总理
[Anrep] Chancellor Breakspear,
我的国家有一群暴民 联合人类与精灵族
my nation faces an uprising that has united
发起一场怪诞诡异的新黎明暴♥动♥
human and faefolk in a grotesque, unnatural mob - called the New Dawn.
若让这群暴民佔上风
Were this rabble allowed to prevail,
那麽他们接下来将目光
it would be only a matter of time before they set
投向柏葛,只是时间的问题
their sights on the Burgue.
但他们不会战胜,总理
But they won't prevail, Chancellor.
我们象徵性地从柏葛购买♥♥武器
And our symbolic purchase of arms from the Burgue
将向世界传递讯息
will send a message to the world,
我们两国之间的冲突已经结束
that the conflict between our two nations is over,
开创一个力量 团结、联盟的新时代
ushering in a new era of strength, unity and alliance.
维尔少校吗?幸会 崙杨米沃希为你效劳
Major Vir, is it not? What a pleasure.
Runyan Millworthy, at your service.
我们在柏葛这裡见过面,先生
We've met, sir.
大概一个月前
Here at the Burgue, about a month ago.
你可能不记得了 - 原谅我
You may not recall.
我相信我记得,火焰日宴会
Forgive me. Oh, I believe I remember.
我该如何为你效劳?
The Firesday banquet. - How may I be of service?
我想和你私下谈谈
Well, I would like to talk to you, discreetly.
原谅我,我不熟悉外交礼节
Forgive me, I'm-I'm not used to diplomatic formalities.
我也不熟,先生,我是军人
Nor am I, sir. A military man.
确实,那麽让我开诚布公
Quite. So then let me speak frankly.
你们购买♥♥武器 并非真是象徵性行为吧?
Your purchase of arms is not really a symbolic act, is it?
事实是你们非常需要军事援助
The truth is that you're badly in need of military aid.