他们是杀死艾索洛姆 和派蒂布雷斯比的波克
These are the Puck who killed Absalom and Piety Breakspear.
我的父母
My parents.
我的父亲是伟人
My father was a great man.
是慷慨而文明之人
A generous and civilized man.
就像我们许多人一样
Like so many of us,
他欢迎诡奇难民进入他的城市
he welcomed Critch refugees into his city.
甚至进入他家
Even into his home.
他给他们食物、工作和收♥容♥所♥
He gave them food,work and shelter.
他相信每个生物都有基本的道德
He believed in the fundamental decency of every living being.
但他的好意却得到背叛和杀身之祸的回报
And his kindness was repaid with treachery and murder.
咆哮的臭驴!
Bloody dog, you!
这群偏激的诡奇夺走我父母的命
These Critch extremists took my mother and father from me.
但他们还想从你身上索取更多
But they took something more from you.
他们夺走了你们总理的命
They took your chancellor.
一个伟大的领袖
A great leader.
还有他的妻子
And his wife,
我的母亲
my mother,
她代表着我们国家的慈心
the gentle heart of our nation.
我怎麽可能杀了你妈妈?
I couldn't have killed your mother.
我当时在监狱裡! - 她从来没伤害任何人
I was in prison! - She was a loving wife and mother who never harmed anyone.
你当然知道这不可能是真的!
Jonah, you know this can't be true!
她被残忍♥杀害
She was murdered.
暗主,你的僕人求你显灵
Brutally. - Oh, Hidden One,reveal yourself to your servants.
只有先烈知道她的遗体下落
The Martyr only knows what was done with her body.
我甚至无法让她入土为安
I am unable even to lay her to rest.
身为悲伤的儿子
身为我父亲的儿子
As a grieving son, as my father's son,
我的直觉是设法去理解
my instinct is to try to understand,
以仁慈回应野蛮
to answer savagery with mercy.
求你开恩!
Show mercy, please.
但身为总理,我有责任维护♥法♥律
But as chancellor, it is my duty to uphold the law.
以保护我们宝贵的国家
[Quill] No! - [Jonah] To protect our precious nation.
我要向任何考虑煽动叛乱的诡奇 传递讯息
Right! Go on! - To send a-a message to any Critch considering sedition.
你在大街上还能心安理得吗?
Do you still get your jollies on the Row?
我们是受到内外攻击的国家!
We are a nation under attack,from within and without.
嘿!告诉他们 跟你上♥床♥的那个匹克斯…
Hey! Tell them about that Pix you f...
Yes! Come on!
Come on! Rip their horns off!
Fucking animals!
They abduct our women!
他们诱拐我们的女人!
They take our women, Chancellor!
我父亲宽宏大量
My father was forgiving.
因此付出生命的代价
And it cost him his life.
他的儿子不会犯同样的错误
His son will not make the same mistake.
总理万岁!
Long live the chancellor!
总理万岁! - 总理万岁!
Long live the chancellor!Long live the chancellor!
总理,请稍等,容我说几句
Chancellor, a moment, if I may.
又怎麽了,米沃希先生?
刚刚的演讲真是激烈
- What now, Mr. Millworthy? - Strong words back there.
你父亲会…
Your father would've been, um...
这个嘛
...well,
我在想你是否有时间考虑
I was just wondering if you'd had time to consider
the conversation we had yesterday.
我们昨天的谈话内容
不,我没有时间
No. I have not had time.
公约军大使明天就抵达
The Pact ambassador arrives tomorrow.
Critch terrorists are getting bolder by the day.
诡奇恐♥怖♥分♥子♥一天比一天张狂
A gang of them just robbed a cargo train.
一群人刚抢劫了一班货运列车 我已有好几个星期没睡好
I-I have not slept properly in weeks.
现在我下令砍头,是为了传递讯息
And now I'm ordering heads sliced off in the slim hope of sending a message.
我没心情再听训了 - 不是训话
I'm in no mood for another lecture.
No, no. No lecture.
Uh, I just want to let you know
我只是想让你知道已安排…
that arrangements have been made...
Enough! I'm not making any sort of
够了,我不会到大街 进行任何形式的正式访问
official visit to the Row.
Well, with respect, the guards have been working
说到这个,卫兵已连续工作几个星期 没有休息
without respite for several weeks.
So, u-uh, just a short visit from their chancellor,
所以只是请总理短暂慰问他们一下
能鼓舞士气
it would boost morale.
米沃希先生,显然我不像你那麽精明
Obviously, Mr. Millworthy,I'm not a clever fellow like you.
但如果我是精明之人
But if I were a clever fellow,
我会纳闷你把我引到大街是不是诡计
I'd wonder if this was all a ruse of yours to get me to the Row
好让我亲眼看到那裡的环境
so I could see the conditions there for myself.
甚至可能会因此动容而改变主意
And perhaps even be moved to change my mind.
不,那太荒谬了
Hmm? - No.No, that would be absurd.
绝对没有这意图…
Um, there's absolutely no intention of, um...
没有? - 没有
No? - No.
很好
Good.
如果士气不佳
If there's a problem with morale,
给他们配给双倍的白兰地
give the men a double brandy ration.
帖特比旅店
♪ ♪
托玛琳
[Zelina] Tourmaline. - Ah.
妳好吗?
很好
- How you doing? - Yeah, good.
还有一点积蓄
Good. I still got a little pile stashed away,
所以妳知道,我还过得去
so, you know, I'll manage.
看来妳找到新工作
And it seems you found new work.
Stone's throw away from the old one, no less.
离前一个工作地点只有几步之遥
Teaching the little ones to read.
教小孩子读书,报酬不多
Doesn't pay as much as the old work,
但妳还能做什麽 毕竟牆的另一边是一群禽兽?
but what can you do,with all the culls the other side of the wall?
我纳闷他们是否想念我们
Mm. I wonder if they're missing us.
讨厌鬼
讨厌鬼这词很贴切
- Wankers. - "Wankers" is the right word.
不好意思…抱歉,你…
Excuse... Sorry.- Do you m...
这是怎麽回事?
What is this all about?
It's a present.
这是礼物
A gift from the chancellor.
总理赠予大街上优秀人♥民♥的礼物
To the fine people of the Row.
噁心至极,你们不能…
That's disgusting!- You can't come in...
不能是吗?你胆敢命令我,诡奇
"Can't," is it?
Don't you "can't" me, Critch.
拜託
Please...
警官 没理由让我们的孩子看到这一幕
Officer, our children have no business seeing this.
听着,小姐,如果妳有什麽不满
Look, missus, if you've got any complaints,
如果你们有谁想投诉
if any of you have got any complaints,
可以去跟他说
you can go talk to him about it.
隆葛班
[Fletcher] Longerbane...
我们依然要听命于一个小丫头,马洛
We are still being ordered about by a chit of a girl, Marlow.
我不会容忍♥
I won't stand for it.
距离隆葛班离世已有三个月了
[Marlow] It's been three months
since Longerbane went to the Martyr.
到了选举时她会刚好服完丧
She'll be out of mourning soon.
Just in time for a leadership election.
等着瞧吧 - 对
You'll see. - Damn right.
你打算参选吗?
Planning to throw your hat in the ring?
If young Breakspear's policies don't ruin us all first.
如果小布雷斯比的政策 不会先毁了我们所有人的话
必须有人阻止他
Someone's got to stop him.
稳住局势
A steady hand at the tiller.
总之,政♥治♥是男人的事
When all's said and done, politics is a man's job.
哭闹的女娃可能会很高兴
The mewling brat will probably be glad to go back
回去玩她的洋娃娃
to playing with her dollies.
总理,我必须坚持讨论新关税
Chancellor, I must insist
we discuss the new tariffs.
我们的港口无法承受这种额外的税收
Our ports cannot sustain this additional taxation.
我可以和反对党主席谈一谈吗?
Gentlemen, may I have a moment with the leader of the opposition?
确定不需要陪护?
Sure you don't need a chaperone, sir?
她看起来准备用手提包打你
She looks ready to hit you with her handbag.
[Jonah] Thank you, Winetrout, I'm sure I'll manage.
谢谢你,韦恩特罗,我能应付
你自己处理得很好
You handled yourself brilliantly.
但不诚实
And dishonestly.
那群波克没有杀死我的父母
Those Puck didn't kill my parents.
他们确实打算这样做
Well, they certainly intended to.
这样太卑鄙了,苏菲
我感觉自己猪狗不如
It was grubby, Sophie. I felt like a swine.
这是一种力量的展现
It was a show of strength.
此举至关重要
A decisive one.
而且时机恰到好处
And well-timed.
公约军大使明天将抵达
The Pact ambassador will be here tomorrow... - [scoffs]
我们两党之中已有人在窃窃私语
...and there are already whispers amongst both our parties.