剧集 | 无法呼吸(2013) | 导航列表
Ha.
- 你结婚了吗 - 新婚不久 阁下
- Are you married? - Just, sir.
- 婚姻不容易维持 对吧 - 我不确定我是否会步你后尘
- Not cheap to run, are they? - Not sure I follow you.
妻子们啊
Wives.
你能给可怜的老瓦尔一点帮助吗
Look, isn't there something you
can give poor old Val, to help her?
我是说 药物上的...
I mean, an op's one thing and drugs...
我们...她...她今天真需要点什么了
We... She... She really needs something today.
我不知道我还再这样能承受多少
I'm not sure how much more of this I can stand.
- 斯莫尔伍德先生 - 拜托 老兄
- Mr Smallwood? - Oh, come on, man.
就药之类的 你清楚那些玩意儿的
Drugs. You know the type of thing.
什么 你是指镇定剂之类的药吗
What, you mean a tranquilliser?
我觉得我们还是去找你们这儿老大的好
I think we'd better go and see the top man.
我不是那种会浪费别人时间的人
I'm not someone who likes to waste his time.
额...
Erm...
我并不是精神病医师 但 呃...
I'm not a psychiatrist but er...
利眠宁(一种安定药)之类药我还是有点
Librium or something?
你真是个称职的好医生
Well, you're the bloody doctor.
干得好 伙计
Good work, old chap.
你有做过败坏道德之事吗
What's your poison?
这车不足为道 只是一个把我从这载到那儿的工具而已
Nothing special, but it gets me from A to B.
你的更好...事实上 单车什么的最好了
Better... Best, actually.
听我说...
Look... Listen.
为什么不让我载你去黑儿胶...
Why don't I take you to the Black Boy...?
别...只是为了庆祝你新官上任
Don't... But a jar to celebrate your first day.
这自然是极好的 安德伯雷医生 但是我...
No, that is most kind of you,Dr Enderbury, but I...
- 家有娇妻吗 - 你丢什么东西了吗
- Little woman at home? - Have you lost something?
没...没什么贵重东西
Nothing... Nothing serious.
就五磅现金而已
Well,5 pounds , actually.
你肯定是掉在家里或者别的什么地方了
We must find you your own department. Hm?
你肯定也不希望我对你颐指气使太久
You won't want me bossing you around for long.
瑞奇
Ricky?
啊 吉妮...
Ah, Jeannie...
盒子里面什么啊
What's in the box?
香槟
Champagne.
是...某个病人丈夫送的答谢礼
It's a present...from the husband of a patient.
瑞奇 到底出什么事了
Ricky, whatever's the matter?
我是个幸运的男人 不是吗
I'm a lucky man, aren't I?
不是吗
Aren't I?
我想把莫里斯(他的车名)换成一辆自行车
I'm thinking of changing the Morris for a bicycle.
可是 查理 你那么喜欢那辆车
But, Charlie, you love that car!
好吧 别迟到了
Well... Don't be late.
哎呀
Shoot!
情况相当严重
This is extremely serious.
鲍威尔小少爷患上了我这辈子从未遇到过的顽疾
Master Powell has one of the worst cases of
Latin Declensionitus I have ever seen.
但他自从双脚没落地起好久都没去过学校了
But he's fit for school so long as
his legs don't actually fall off.
天呐 小家伙 这种时候你居然还笑得出来
Good God, man, how can you laugh at a time like this?
- 别傻了 老爸 - 怎么了嘛
Don't be silly, Daddy. - What?
说“啊”
Say aah.
- 啊 - 这么难听的声音是从哪儿发出来的呀 J太太
- Aah. - What was that terrible noise, Mrs J?
妈咪发的
Mummy!
快把东西都吃光 不然上学要迟到了
Now eat up, young man,or you'll be late for school.
今天天气不错 再见啦 各位
It's a glorious morning.Cheerio, one and all.
老爸今天很开心 是不是 妈咪
Isn't Daddy happy today, Mummy!
当然了
Yes. He is.
莉莉 你来这干什么
Lily. What are you doing here?
我答应过要...
I promised to uh...
不好意思 我...
Oh, I'm sorry. My head is...
你的脚或许都还没落地呢
Your feet probably haven't touched the ground!
我答应过要教你做蛋奶酥的
I promised I'd show you how to throw together a souffle.
尽管我觉得你更宁愿...
Though I'm sure if you'd rather...
特拉斯科特医生在...庆祝
Dr Truscott was er...celebrating.
哦
Oh.
我带了点鸡蛋过来
Well, I brought some eggs.
那是建伍牌组合音响吗
Is that a Kenwood?
你们家香槟真是多的用不完呢
Oh. Well, you're hardly going to
run out of champers, are you?
- 你要几瓶吗 - 不用了
- Do you want some? - I'm fine.
瑞奇说只要处理得当 病人或其长辈就什么都会送你
Ricky records play your cards right, patients - or
their betters - will give you just about anything.
这观点查理绝不会苟同的
Charlie most definitely wouldn't approve.
要不你先去换衣服 我来准备这些东西
Well, why don't you get dressed and I'll get going.
- 盘子在哪 - 盘子
- Where's the dish? - Dish?
- 抱歉 我头还没... - 那会是...你知道是什么
- Sorry, my head is... - That will be the...you-know-what.
我是指蛋奶酥盘子 我们送的结婚贺礼
I mean the souffle dish.Our wedding present.
我肯定能找得到的
Oh, I'm sure I can find it.
对了 听听这个
Here. Listen to this.
这是我听过最好听的电台音乐了
Well, that's quite the best radiogram I've ever heard!
奥托和伊丽莎白给我们的结婚贺礼 真是太大方了
Otto and Elizabeth gave it to us,
for the wedding - incredibly generous.
你请自便 我先去套两件衣服
Make yourself at home.I'll just go and throw something on.
安德伯雷医生 我很乐意让我们可爱的参观者们进来了
Dr Enderbury,I would like to let our lovely visitors in.
尽量弄得枯燥一点 这样蒂琳小姐会更自在些
Just getting a drip up here, Sister,so
Miss Tilling can feel more like herself.
- 你能借我个护士吗 - 行
- Could you lend me a nurse? - Mm-hm.
护士
Nurse.
记住了 女士们 我们的同胞喜欢看到一张张快乐的脸
Remember, ladies, our families like to see a happy face!
啊 威尔森护士
Ah, Nurse Wilson.
鲍威尔先生近来跟我关系有些紧张
Mr Powell and I run a very tight ship.
如果不是你的原因那就别放在心上 明白吗
If what happened isn't for you,
forget all about it. Understand?
你能把敷料车取过来一下吗
Could you fetch the dressing trolley,please?
瓦尔 我没想到你今天会来
Val. I didn't expect to see you today.
还有什么比在厨房♥做奶酪蛋奶酥开始新的一天更好呢
Where better to start than in
the kitchen with a cheese souffle?
查理说在已知宇宙中这是独一无二的
Charlie says there's nothing like
it in the entire known universe.
先把鸡蛋打进碗里
So, eggs.
你怎么遇到查理的
How did you meet Charlie?
我当时是儿科的一个低级护士
I was a junior nurse in Paediatrics.
然后有一天 一个叫安德伯雷的医生
One day, a Dr Enderbury came
来看一个刚做完阑尾切除手术的萌正太
to check up on a lovely little
fellow who'd had his appendix out.
- 我一看到他的那一刻 我就知道缘分到了 - 太浪漫了
- The moment I saw him, I knew. - That's lovely.
他是意大利医科大的学生
He's seen action. Field medic in Italy.
毕业后留校工作 然后被派到塞浦路斯
Stayed in and got posted on to Cyprus.
这也是做饼跟乳蛋糕的基础步骤
This is also the basis of meringue and custard.
当你小孩长牙的时候你会很需要乳蛋糕的
You'll be wanting custard when the little one is teething.
我很希望他跟鲍威尔先生一生中
十之八♥九♥都在塞浦路斯之外的地方生活
I suspect he and Mr Powell lived out
eight of their nine lives in Cyprus.
这我非常清楚的
Of that I'm certain.
那你呢 怎么没要小孩
What about you? A little one?
天呐 不 时机未到
Oh, gosh, no. Not yet.
还有财政问题要考虑呢
There's money to think about.
查理还想在我整天哭哭啼啼
Charlie wants to get further up the slippery pole
嫌这嫌那之前事业道路走的更远一点
before I start moaning at him and being sick everywhere.
而且 你会成为我借鉴的鲜活例子
And besides,you've got to show me the ropes.
你不久就会知道养孩子是什么样的感觉了
You'll soon know all about having a baby!
斯莫尔伍德太太 刚刚在监护房♥里发生的事十分严重
What happened on the ward was
extremely serious, Mrs Smallwood.
我今早上刚来的时候 我只是想让她告诉我真♥相♥而已
When I came here this morning,
I just wanted her to tell me the truth.
但我一看到她 却顿时怒火中烧
But when I saw her,every fibre in me knew.
我现在都还不确定是否该庆幸医生阻止了我
I'm still not entirely sure I'm
pleased that doctor stopped me.
再也看不见孩子们来霍洛韦看他们的母亲了
Can't see the children coming to see Mummy in Holloway.
我的人生已经无望了
My life is over.
吉尔伯特太太没有报♥警♥
Mrs Gilbert isn't pressing charges.
她当然不想搞得人尽皆知
Well, she hardly wants all Kingston to know.
我也没有报♥警♥ 至少现在还没有 斯莫尔伍德太太
And I haven't telephoned the police.Not yet,Mrs Smallwood.
- 是吗 - 这里是国民医疗总署
- Oh? - This is a National Health Service.
所谓健康不仅仅是指身体上的
And health isn't solely concerned with the body.
但我脑子并没有问题
But there's nothing wrong with my mind.
我听说昨天特拉斯科特医生给你开了卵巢激素和利眠宁
I understand that Dr Truscott prescribed
Provarian and Librium for you yesterday?
但我根本就没病
But I'm not ill.
剧集 | 无法呼吸(2013) | 导航列表