剧集 | 无法呼吸(2013) | 导航列表
- What about the Specials? - Yes, those too.
说实在的 查理
Honestly, Charlie.
这是你的生活 你的事业 去吧
It's your life, your career. Please.
去追求你的理想
Pursue it.
现在你快去吧
Now buzz off.
谢了 老兄
Thanks, old man.
对了
Oh...
祝你超好运
Best of bloody luck.
奥利弗的父亲是怎么死的
How did Oliver's father die?
我不记得书里怎么讲的了
I don't remember in the book.
可能是他们来让我们去看演出了
They may tell us in the show.
- 夫人 - 谢谢
- Madam. - Oh, thank you.
给鲍威尔夫人 维布鲁克大街 圣玛格丽特(检察长送)
明天下午三点 里士满 蓝普顿船坞
好漂亮的花
They're beautiful!
- 要我把它们插起来吗 - 扔掉
- Shall I put them in water? - Throw them away.
拜托了
Please.
我可不想成为孤儿
I shouldn't like to be an orphan.
你不会成孤儿的
Well, you won't be one.
我们要见爸爸的话你就得快点了
We'll need to hurry if we're meeting Daddy.
护士 走之前你能帮我把贝克夫人的笔记拿过来一下吗
Before you go,Nurse,could you fetch
Mrs Baker's notes?
护士
Nurse?
护士
Nurse!
我...
I...
我一直在想
I've been thinking.
我们应该...
We should...
我们确实应该
We should.
谈谈 或是...
..just talk or...
我们先出去吧
Let's get out of here.
谢谢惠顾 夫人
Thank you, ma'am.
- 老爸 - 伊丽莎白
- Daddy! - Elizabeth.
这是威尔森护士 这位是我夫人
This is Nurse Wilson, Mrs Powell.
以及犬子 托马斯
And our son, Thomas.
很荣幸认识你
Pleased to meet you.
- 我也是 - 我们要去手术室看奥利弗
-Likewise.-We're going to see Oliver at the theatre
- 希望你能喜欢 - 谢谢
- Hope you enjoy it. - Thank you.
你兴奋吗
Are you excited?
我也是
Me too.
你要起床了吗
Are you getting up?
抱歉
Sorry.
我睡不着
Can't sleep.
我也睡不着
Me neither.
出什么事儿了吗
What's the problem?
没事儿
Nothing.
什么事儿也没有
Nothing, nothing at all.
不想扫了你的兴
Don't want to bore you with it.
谁啊
Who's that?
是我 老爸
It's me, Dad.
你好 简
Hello, Jean.
我刚起床正在房♥间里看书呢
Just been up reading in my bedroom.
- 你继续看吧 小莫 - 吉妮
- You just carry on, Mo. - Jeannie.
你怎么跟个笨蛋似的站在那儿
What are you standing there for,like a lemon?
过来坐会儿吧
Come and sit down.
- 我才不是笨蛋呢 - 先坐下再说
- I'm not a lemon. - Sit yourself down.
你妹妹还在医院上班呢
Your sister's at work at the hospital.
你今天气色不错 老爸
You seem well today, Dad.
我身体一直都好得很呢
I'm always well.
一直都是
Always well.
你呢
And you?
当然也很好
Yeah. I'm fine.
喝茶吗
Cup of tea?
你有没有...
Did you ever...
爱过除妈妈之外的
love anyone else...
其他人
..apart from Mum?
没有
No.
我只爱过她一人
Always her.
从我们第一支舞开始就只爱着她
From the first dance.
你真幸运
You were lucky.
她也是
And so was she.
你也会同样幸运的
And you will be too.
别担心了
Don't you worry.
我陪你到走廊走走
I'll walk you down the aisle.
你不介意我去对吧 我不想束缚到你的发挥
You don't mind me coming, do you?
I don't want to cramp your style.
你看起来...简直是太美了
You look...terrific.
查理 邻居们都看着呢
Charlie, the neighbours!
- 去他的邻居们 - 查理(娇笑中)
- Damn the neighbours. - Charlie! (GIGGLES)
感觉我们就是在冒险一样
It's like we're on an adventure.
不好意思 你现在不能饮食
Sorry, you can't eat or drink.
带火了吗
Got a light?
终于看到你的另一面了
See you on the other side.
老朋友了
Old friends.
奥托:准备开第一刀
OTTO: First incision.
- 梅塔医生 - 请继续吧
- Dr Mehta? - Please proceed.
我会代替安德伯雷医生在旁边协助你的
I am a cumbersome stand-in for Dr Enderbury.
没别的意思
Not at all.
他是个可靠的副手
A trusty lieutenant.
我觉得你跟他都无需多言 点个头眨下眼他就明白了
I imagine you barely need to speak, just a nod and a wink.
- 我俩亲密无间 - 确实
- Thick as thieves. - Indeed.
你们是在哪儿认识的
And where was your alliance forged?
陆军医务队 你介意我们能先不聊天吗
Army Medical Corps. Do you mind awfully if we don't chat?
一点也不
Not at all.
我也不想干扰到你
I wouldn't want to unsettle you.
- 不是吗 - 当然
- No? - Of course not.
我不说了
Perish the thought.
安德伯雷先生
Dr Enderbury?
我是沃尔顿 欢迎
Watson. Welcome.
荣幸之至
Pleasure.
计划有点小变动 索姆斯先生现在
Slight change of plan,Mr Soames is tied up in
正在做一场紧急外科手术 那可是疑难杂症
emergency surgery - unexpected complications.
啊 老难杂了
Ah, the old UC.
- 就是“疑难杂症” - 哦 我知道
- Unexpected complications. - Ah, yes.
那我先带你逛逛这儿吧
So, let me give you a tour of the ship,
你吃完午饭之后
and after you've had a break for lunch,
我们两点钟再在这儿见面如何
could we reconvene here at two?
没问题
Fine.
谢谢
Thank you.
索姆斯先生迫不及待的想见到你呢
Mr Soames is eager to meet you.
我们已经很久没见过如此热情的推荐函了
We've seldom seen such glowing references.
不敢相信你你所听到的了吗
Can't believe everything you hear?
他们说你非常谦虚
They said you were modest.
也没那么谦虚啦
Not that modest.
我们先四处看看吧
Let's go and look at it.
癌细胞已经扩散到骨盆跟腺体
Carcinoma widespread -pelvis, glands.
天呐
Jesus Christ.
我们可以摘除卵巢 宫颈跟子♥宫♥
We can take out the ovaries,the cervix and uterus.
但是癌细胞扩散太快 已经没办法阻止了
But the cancer's rampant.We can't cut it all out.
我们必...必须得试试
We have... We have to try.
不行 我们不能这样做
No, we don't.
因为 我再重申一遍 已经回天乏术了
Because, I repeat, it's not possible.
要是你不做的话 我来
If you won't, I will.
- 你再说一遍 - 要是我不试试的话她会死的
- I beg your pardon? - She'll die if I don't.
你要是这样做的话她立马♥会♥死
She'll die now if you do.
她是我的病人 特拉斯科特先生
She's my patient, Mr Truscott.
我不能让你杀了她
I can't allow you to kill her.
天气真好啊
Lovely day.
她待会儿就会恢复神智
She'll be conscious in a minute.
必须有人得告诉她这个噩耗
Someone has to tell her.
我不确定是否能胜任这项任务
Not sure I'm up to that.
你绝对可以
You are.
而且你也会去的
You will be.
感觉如何
剧集 | 无法呼吸(2013) | 导航列表