剧集 | 无法呼吸(2013) | 导航列表
这样对你才是最好的 安吉 我是说真的
It's for the best, Ange. Honestly.
他们是不会听说老爸的 不会像他那样的
They can't know about Dad, not like he is.
理查德会尽量避免谈及他的
Richard would run a mile.
我知道
I know.
早起的鸟儿有虫吃嘛
Well, it's the early bird.
你工作真努力 亲爱的
You work so hard, darling.
今天早上我可是有任务在身 安德伯雷太太
This morning, Mrs Enderbury,I am on a mission.
- 再见 亲爱的 - 祝你愉快
- Goodbye, darling. - Have a lovely day.
- 再见 - 拜拜
- See you later. - Goodbye.
我还是不敢相信他都已经八岁了
I can hardly believe he's eight already.
嗯 我肯定每对父母都有那样的感觉
Yes. Every parent must feel that way, I'm sure.
但是我们跟其他父母不一样
But we are different.
这样对谁都好 伊丽莎白
It was the best way, Elizabeth.
当然 当然 这个我懂
Yes. Yes, I know.
我担心你这样你会累坏身体 奥托
I worry you're going to exhaust yourself, Otto.
嗯 J太太泡的咖啡会让我有生龙活虎的...
Well, Mrs J's coffee keeps me alive...
只要在那之前我不先被毒死的话
..if it doesn't actually kill me first.
哦~我...呃...
Ooh. I uh...
今天晚上我会晚点再回来
I shall be late tonight.
- 我讨厌那把枪 - 只是为了确保安全而已
I hate that thing. - Just insurance.
有备无患嘛
Best be prepared.
你未婚夫还真是钱比理智还多呢
Your fiance has more money than sense.
我很好奇国民保健署这儿有花瓶没
Well, I wonder if this NHS of theirs runs to vases.
你...嗯...你真是让我吃惊 莫林
You uh...gave me a fright, Maureen.
得那种病...
Getting ill like that.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
一切都还...呃...
All uh...
还算井井有条 你知道吗
...ship-shape, you know?
不然的话我会想跟你♥爸♥爸谈谈的 亲爱的
I'd be having a word with your father if not, dear.
她还真是个小傻瓜
She can be such a silly thing.
你♥爸♥不是爱花之人 是吧 小莫
Father's not a flower man, is he,Mo?
总是说“这些东西几天后就白白浪费掉了”
Says, "All that money going to waste after a few days."
但是不管怎么说 一个警局局长那点工资是很难买♥♥得起金银的
But then a police inspector's salary is hardly paid in bullion.
接下来我就只知道是一个消防员将我从废墟中拉出来
The next thing I knew,a fireman
was pulling me from the wreckage.
而我的妹妹 父亲母亲都在那场意外中丧生了
My sister, my father, dear Ma - gone.
就是这样
Like that.
真是感激不尽啊 希♥特♥勒♥先生
Thank you very much, Mr Hitler.
- 一颗V-2炸♥弹♥ 你确定 - 整条街都没了
- A V-2? Really? - The whole street gone.
那...谁抚养的你
So...who took you in?
我被疏散到最暗的森麻实街 那个人在克鲁肯那儿有个酒吧
Well, I was evacuated to darkest Somerset.The people had a pub in Crewkerne.
那他们来参加你的婚礼吗 傻孩子
So are they coming?To your wedding, silly.
你就别烦人家了 莉莉小亲亲
Leave the poor girl alone, Lily dearest.
克鲁肯一直都是个可怕的地方 不是吗
Crewkerne is a frightful way away,isn't it?
那你朋友呢 谁会来参加婚礼
But what about friends? Who is coming?
你啊
You are.
你就是我的朋友
You're my friends.
还有其他护士姐妹啊
And the other nurses.
好了 女士们 我订了张桌子吃午饭 现在是时间去...
Now, ladies, I have booked a table for some lunch and time is...
我请客 莉莉小亲亲
My treat, Lily dearest.
你看起来真是沉鱼落雁呢
You do look completely ravishing.
这一切还得归功于你跟鲍威尔先生啦
Well, it's all thanks to you and Mr Powell.
估计是昨天晚上吃坏肚子了
That'll be last night's dinner.
理查德跟我寻欢作乐了
Richard really went to town.
- 别把我想得那么糟好吗 - 我就知道你有什么事瞒着我们
- Please don't think badly of me.- I knew something fishy was going on.
你绝对不会是第一个意外怀孕的护士
You won't be the first nurse to go up the aisle expecting.
他说过他已经很小心了 他可是妇产科医生啊
He said he'd be careful.He's a gynaecologist.
- 这也不代表他就是这方面的专家 - 莉莉 这样说太言重了
- That hardly makes him an expert! - Lily, that really is too much.
我真傻 我以为自己只是在为你高兴
Silly me. I think I'm just happy for you.
鲍威尔夫人 我很抱歉
Mrs Powell, I'm so sorry.
理查德知道这事儿吗 简
But does Richard actually know?Jean?
那你以为他为什么会跟我结婚
Why else do you think he's marrying me?
- 威尔森护士 - 阁下 什么事
- Nurse Wilson. - Sir.
你一直被告诫说不要轻易相信其他医生
You've been warned to be cautious around doctors.
鲍威尔先生 不管你怎么想
Mr Powell, whatever you may think,
- 我觉得我昨天卷入的事是非法的 - 忘掉这事儿吧 就当没发生过
- what I found myself involved in last night was illegal- Forget it. It never happened.
那个病人犯了个小错 而我正好又可以帮助她
That patient had made a mistake.I can help.
- 可是法律... - 法律造就痛苦的生命和痛苦的女人
- The law - Makes miserable lives and miserable women.
不管他们是谁
Whoever they are.
你说得倒轻巧
As easy as that?
我可没说那个很轻巧 但是那是我从医的信条
I didn't say it was easy, but it's what I believe.
听着 至少你应该把你该得的那份拿着
Look, at least take the money you earned.
安德伯雷医生就从不担心这些
Dr Enderbury's never at his best agitated.
午安 鲍威尔先生
Good afternoon, Mr Powell.
小亲亲 我们来得太早了
Dearest, we are very early.
嗯 早起的鸟儿有虫吃嘛
Well, it's the early bird...
任务完成
Mission - by the way - accomplished!
天呐 亲爱的 我们真的付得起吗
Gosh, darling, can we really afford it?
你是最棒的 安德伯雷太太
You're the tops, Mrs Enderbury.
我们是从苏格兰场(伦敦警♥察♥厅)来...逮捕你的
We are from Scotland Yard and we are... arresting you!
嗒哒
Ta-da!
这房♥子看起来确实不错 J太太
The house does look lovely, Mrs J.
- 莉莉小亲亲 - 伊丽莎白
- Lily dear. - Elizabeth.
妈咪 你看查尔斯叔叔给我买♥♥了什么
Mummy, look what Uncle Charles gave me!
是赛车跑道 当这小伙子八岁时就该有个八岁小伙的东西
It's a Scalextric set. When a chap is eight,
it is what every chap has to have.
记住 别说任何跟简有关的事儿
Remember, not a word about Jean.
哦 可是我真的很不善于说谎
Oh, I'm not at all good at lying.
- 呀呼 - 查尔斯是个成年人了
- Yahoo! - Charlie's a grown man.
他是个好教父
He's a wonderful godfather.
而你是一个圣徒 成全了理查德和简的好事
And you're a saint,throwing a do for Richard and Jean.
你是个圣徒 是吧
But you are a saint, aren't you?
说实话 我自己也很怀疑呢
I rather doubt it. Honestly.
你在这儿呢 我很荣幸向你报告
Well, there is, I'm happy to report,
巴伦太太没有任何毛病
nothing amiss with Mrs Baring.
你看吧 亲爱的 我说过这只是时间的问题吧
You see, darling, as I said,it's just a matter of time.
你夫人是个处♥女♥
Your wife is virgo intacta.
太好了
Super!
这是国民保健署...
The National Health Service...
专为你们这种新婚夫妇准备的
...for the newly wed.
♪她如玫瑰般袭来
♪ She comes on like a rose
♪但众人皆知
♪ But everybody knows
♪她将携你往荷兰
♪ She'll get you in Dutch
♪可远观而不可亵玩...♪
♪ You can look but you'd better not touch... ♪
上♥床♥睡觉 宝贝 马上
Bed, dearest. Now.
- 为什么 妈咪 - 明天该新生报到了
- Why, Mummy? - School tomorrow, for starters.
而且 有些事是给成年人做的
And, for seconds, some things are for grown ups.
来吧 托马斯 别犹豫不决了
Come on, Thomas.Let's have no shilly-shallying.
他正在快速成长
He's shooting up.
- 我现在看起来很糟糕吗 - 怎么会呢 你简直惊世骇俗
- Am I making an absolute nit of myself? - Not at all. It's marvellous.
哦~
Oh.
♪毒葛啊
♪ Poison Ivy
♪毒葛啊
♪ Poison Ivy
♪当你深夜睡在毒葛之上 缓缓爬来一只...♪
♪ Late at night while you're sleepin' Poison Ivy comes a creepin'... ♪
- 那你跟修女说过... - 星期四
- So did you speak to Sister about - Thursday?
对
Yeah.
又见面了啊
Hello. Again.
呃...我能...
Uh, can I er...
我能载你一程吗
...give you a lift?
谢谢 我更乐意坐公交车
I'm happy on the bus, thank you.
真♥他♥妈♥麻烦
Bugger this.
呃 听着 贝克街有家莱昂斯茶餐厅
Uh, look, there's a Lyons Corner House at Baker Street.
喝杯茶总不算是违法吧 是吧
We wouldn't be breaking any laws having tea, would we?
- 喝杯酒也行 - 我不饮酒的
- Or a drink? - I don't.
我也不喝酒 所以...还是喝茶吧
Me neither. So...back to Plan A.
- 首先 您是已婚人士 而且... - 或许你也是已婚女人
- For one thing, you're married and - Maybe you're a married woman.
或者至少都已经订过婚了
Or at least an engaged one.
不幸福吗
Happily?
- 我幸不幸福与你无关 - 好吧 我们又一次
- My happiness has nothing to do with you.
- All right. We've got off on the wrong foot.
谈崩了
Again.
我只是努力想做正确的事儿 不想惹什么麻烦而已
剧集 | 无法呼吸(2013) | 导航列表