剧集 | 无法呼吸(2013) | 导航列表
want anything bad to happen to her.
简是我朋友 我是不会让她有事儿的
Jean is a friend. I won't let
anything bad happen to her.
相信我
Trust me.
敬老大跟夫人 感谢你们
To Mr and Mrs Boss! Thank you.
撮合了我跟简俩人
For getting us two down the aisle,like you did.
这地方不像报纸上说的那样堕落嘛
Well,this place isn't nearly as depraved
as the papers cut it out to be.
- 你听起来好像挺失望的 - 瑞奇
- You sound disappointed. - Richie!
吉妮昨晚被带去看电影了 你们昨晚看什么了
Jeannie's taken to going to the
theatre.What was it you saw last night?
《我的仙女》这电影的评论也不尽正确嘛 对吧
The reviews for My Fair Lady aren't all true, are they?
事实上 这部电影很棒
It was great, actually.
- 特拉斯科特医生 - 玛格丽特
- Dr Truscott. - Margaret.
- 真是荣幸啊 - 哈哈
- What a pleasure. - Ha-ha!
- 奥托·鲍威尔 - 你好
- Otto Powell. - Hello.
- 我妻子伊丽莎白 - 你好
- My wife Elizabeth. - Hello.
你一定就是特拉斯科特太太了 很荣幸见到你
And you must be Mrs Richard Truscott?It's a pleasure.
我也是 不胜荣幸
Charmed, I'm sure.
我与玛格丽特已是多年故交 对吧 亲爱的
I've known Margaret for years.Haven't I,darling?
我去给你们看看今晚最好的主厨是谁
I'll find out what chef likes best tonight,shall I?
能跳支舞吗
Shall we dance?
♪ Dah-dah, dah-dah, dah, dah, dah-dah...
理查德在玩什么把戏
What's Richard playing at?
他在让你伤心 吉妮
He's playing at hurting you,Jeannie, dear.
他受伤了 所以他也要让你受伤一回
He's hurt and he's going to hurt you back.
爸已经睡了 我可不想把他弄醒
Dad's having his sleep.The last
thing I want is him waking up.
莫林 你介意回避一下吗
Maureen, would you mind?
- 围巾不错 - 莫 拜托了
- That's a lovely scarf. - Mo, please.
你要是想训话的话 安吉 我倒是有几个好去处
If this is a lecture coming,Ange,
I can think of places about it.
我只是想知道原因
I just want to know why.
听起来很像是要训话
Sounds very muvh like a lecture, Ange.
警♥察♥都介入此事了
The police are onto it.
什么事也没有好吗 什么事也没有
Nothing happened, all right? Nothing.
吉妮 对我说实话
Jeannie, please.
我之前一直都给鲍威尔跟安德伯雷医生打下手
I used to help Mr Powell and Dr Enderbury.
我不干了之后 我推荐你去 好让你多赚几英镑
When I stopped,I suggested you
so you could make a few quid.
但你很天真的拒绝了他们的钱
But then you,all holier than thou,
refused to take their money
然后你又对我帮他们这事儿忧心忡忡
and now you seem frightfully worried that I did help them.
我不是你想的那样常干这事儿好吗
I didn't do it often if that's what you're thinking.
你根本就不缺钱
You don't need the money.
吉妮 你还好吗
Jeannie, are you all right?
一切安好 再好不过了
Right as rain. Never better.
- 妈过去也常这样说 - 说什么
- Mum used to do that. - What?
就什么“一切安好 再好不过了”之类的
You know. "Right as rain. Never better."
我不知道怎么了 我真不知道
I don't know what's going on,I really don't.
理查德昨晚没有回来
Richard didn't come back last night.
- 你什么意思 - 仅此而已
- What do you mean? - Just that.
我们昨晚跟鲍威尔夫妇一起出去
We were out with Mr and Mrs Powell,
然后他说有医院有急诊 然后就走了
and then suddenly he said he had
an emergency and he had to go.
万一他真是医院有事儿 而我只是杞人忧天
There probably was an emergency at the
hospital and I'm just imagining things.
我现在在打桥牌了 安吉
I'm playing bridge now, Ange.
明天特拉斯科特夫妇要去参加晚上在纽伯里的竞赛
Tomorrow Mr and Mrs Truscott are taking
us to the evening races at Newbury.
等我死后我就能被埋在他们的家族墓地里
Next thing I know I'll be buried
in the family cemetery!
怎么啦 安吉
What, Ange?
我只是想提醒你 仅此而已
I just wanted to warn you, that's all.
昨晚根本没有什么急事 我昨晚在那儿上班
There was no emergency,Jeannie.I was working nights.
瑞奇根本就没有来过
Richie didn't come to the hospital.
你打算怎么做
What are you going to do?
嘿
Hey.
是时候该醒醒了 能帮我戴上吗 亲爱的
Time to get back to the real world.
Will you do this up for me, darling?
谢谢
Thank you.
你知道吗 你是...
You know, you are...
我能想起的一切
...everything I remember.
有一点被岁月摧残吗
Oh, a little storm damaged?
天呐 怎么会呢 是更美一些
God, no! More beautiful.
更加令人陶醉
More ravishing.
- 你到底在干嘛 - 跟你做♥爱♥呀
- What the hell are you doing?- Making love to you.
我是说昨晚 你把他们都带到我这来
No,I mean last bringing them all to the restaurant.
理查德
Well, Richard?
不要错以为你可以随便跟我或是她随便玩玩
Do not make the mistake of thinking
you can play with me,or her.
我们会把你撕成碎片的
We'll tear you to shreds.
我说真的 理查德
I mean it, Richard.
我觉得你可以出院了 帕默太太
I think we can release,Mrs Palmer,don't you?
你会想念食物的 而我们会想念你
You shall miss the food,and we shall miss you.
抱歉 手术的事儿我改主意了
I'm sorry,I've...I've changed my
mind about the operation.
菲尔菲克斯小姐 这是鲍威尔医生
Miss Fairfax, this is Mr Powell.
我不能再继续下去了
I can't...go ahead.
夫人 你不该浪费会诊医生的时间
Madam, you should not be
wasting the consultant's time.
对不起 我只是...我只是不想再当一个麻烦了
Sorry,I'm fine.I just...I just
don't want to be a bother.
同志们 为什么你们不去记录下
Chaps, tell you what,why don't you go and write up
我们对帕默太太采取的决定呢
exactly what we've decided to do with Mrs Palmer?
- 给你们三分钟时间 - 是的 医生
- Three minutes, gentlemen. - Yes, Doctor.
全科医生
The op?
普通医生
The general?
听着 你当然有权离开我们
Look...you can, of course,leave us...
但我们很乐意你等到我们确保
...but I'd be much happier if we made sure
你的鼻息肉不再有危害再走 行吗
that polyp was nothing nasty,wouldn't you?
我们都会有恐惧
We are all often frightened...
但我们有时必须直面那些恐惧
...but sometimes we have to face what frightens us.
而且大多数时候 我们会战胜它的
And, most usually, we get through.
没事的
It's all right.
好了
Come on.
你答应我 安德伯雷医生
You promise, Dr Enderbury.
你把他们给你的钱还回去你就无罪了
You return the money they gave
and you aren't guilty of anything.
安德伯雷医生
Dr Enderbury?
我在找一个病人
Actually, I was looking for a patient.
那就方便了 我手上有二十二个呢
That's handy. I have 22 of them.
梅根 对吗 格蕾弗斯
o er, er...Megan...was it? Yes?Grieves.
她是我朋友的朋友 就那谁的女儿
She's just a friend of a friend.The daughter of...
她五分钟前跟她婶婶离开了
She left with her aunt,five minutes ago.
天呐 真是令人印象深刻
Gosh, that is impressive.
我记得你 你那天在我家...
I remember you.You were at the house -
你能帮我把这些还给你婶婶吗
Would you please give this back to your aunt?
要给你自己给吧
You give it to her yourself.
这个给你
This is for you.
我不知道你在说些什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
你给我作私人手术的酬劳
You gave me money to perform a procedure.
我从未做过此事
I did no such thing.
走吧 梅根 亲爱的
Come on, Megan, love.
这才是真♥相♥
It's the truth.
跟我记忆有出入
Not as I remember it.
先生们 很抱歉让你们等这么长时间
Gentlemen, I am sorry to have kept you.
我已经盘问过昨晚在职的每一个人
I've questioned everyone who was on duty that night
至今我没发现有谁卷入
and,as yet,I can find no-one who appears to be involved
这桩蓄意流产事件
in the attempted termination.
感谢你能过来 检察长
Thank you for coming,Chief Inspector.
我能给你...
Can I get you...?
咱就直奔主题吧
Well, to come to the point.
我打电♥话♥约你来见面
I telephoned and asked you to meet
是因为我已经告诉了鲍威尔先生 也就是奥托
because I have told Mr Powell - Otto
我确实已经说了
exactly what is happening.
他十分震惊
He was shocked, naturally.
但很明显 他...
But clearly he - we...
没有什么可隐藏的
have nothing to hide.
所以我打电♥话♥让你过来
剧集 | 无法呼吸(2013) | 导航列表