剧集 | 无法呼吸(2013) | 导航列表
You wouldn't be lying to me,would you,young lady?
- 去吧 去忙你的事儿吧 - 谢谢
- Go on.Do what you have to do. - Thank you.
- 我去坐公车 - 但我的车更快
- I'm getting the bus. - My car will be quicker.
但你会卷进来的
But you'll be in it.
那我只开车不说话 如何
Well, how about I don't talk? I'll just drive.
你好 我过来接管这边
Hello. I've come to take over.
啊~ 简
Ah...Jean?
你就是...病人吗
Are you...the patient?
不好意思 鲍威尔先生没告诉我你的名字
Sorry, Mr Powell didn't tell me your name.
不是 我只是她的一个老朋友
No, I'm her oldest friend.
进去吧 她在等你
Go through, she's expecting you.
我一定看起来很可怕
I must look a fright.
我们之前见过面 对吧
We've met before, haven't we?
你是玛格丽特·道尔顿
You're Margaret Dalton.
- 你认识理查德 - 没错
- You know Richard. - I do.
看看你
Look at you.
你真是个可人儿
You're a peach.
- 离我远点儿 - 求你了 米切尔先生
- Get away from me! - Please, Mr Meecher.
- 我会淹死你的 你想被淹吗 - 求你了
- I'll drown you. You want drowning? - Please.
我只是想帮忙而已
I'm just trying to help you.
我过去可是在海峡游过泳 一天两次呢
I swam the Channel, I did. Twice a bloody day.
- 天呐 - 别管我
- Oh, God. - Leave me alone!
- 出去 - 米切尔先生
- Get out of it! - Mr Meecher!
你能...快出去
Can't you just... Get out of it!
- 小莫 - 我真的很抱歉
- Mo? - Oh, I'm so sorry.
快走吧 我就想一个人玩玩而已
Go on. I'm just trying to enjoy myself.
没事的 小莫 不是你的错
It's all right,Mo, not your fault.
爸 快出来
Dad! Get out of it!
爸
Dad!
快出来 里边不安全
Come out, it's not safe!
- 我还没玩够呢 - 求你了
- I'm not ready. - Please!
还没玩够 没玩够呢
Not ready, not ready!
给 帮我拿一下 好吗
Here. Hold this for me, will you?
你好 我想跟你一块玩
Hello. I thought I'd join you.
希望你别介意
Hope you don't mind?
我是你女儿的朋友
I'm a friend of your daughter's.
这样确实很好玩 也很酷
It's nice and cool.
没关系的
It's OK.
- 你的地址 - 嗯... 德雷克街五号♥
- What's his address? - Um...7 Drake Way.
你的名字
And your name is?
穆里根 莫林
Mulligan. Maureen.
- 手给我 爸 - 小心点
- Here you go, Dad. - Careful.
你在干嘛呢
What are you doing?
你可能想毒死我呢
You might want to poison me.
要不是我已经中毒够深了的话
If I wasn't already poisoned.
你需要打吗♥啡♥
You need morphia.
我觉得我现在需要一些吗♥啡♥
I think I will have some of that morphine now.
谢谢
Thank you.
我母亲也得过宫颈癌
My mother had cervical cancer.
六年前去世了
Died six years ago.
- 我很遗憾 - 我在家护理的他
- I'm sorry. - I nursed her at home.
我一直在努力...提升自我
I've tried to...improve myself.
变得端庄迷人
To be alluring and demure.
有能力 又不过分有能力 有好奇心 又风趣
Capable, not-too-capable, interested, amusing...
不让...我的家庭背景给我造成负担
Not...weighed down by my background.
我一直试着让他觉得我很完美
I've tried to be perfect for him.
你是怎么做到的
How do you do it?
不要再装作别人
Stop pretending to be somebody else.
你希望他爱你吗
You want him to love you?
去爱原原本本的你吗
To love you?
让他看到真实的你 做回自己
Well, let him see you. Be yourself.
真的 我以为门锁好了的
Really, I thought the door was locked.
没关系的 小莫
It's all right, Mo.
照顾他不是你一个人的责任 是我们共同的责任
He can't be your responsibility. He's ours.
很高兴见到你 先生
It was very nice to meet you, sir.
我再也不会让他跑出去了
I'll never let him go again.
- 你想娶我女儿吗 - 不是 爸 他...
- You looking for a wife? - No, Dad, he's...
他不是的
He's not.
你应该见过她的姐姐...简了
You should meet her sister - Jean.
我很乐意告诉你我已经有那个荣幸见过她了
I'm glad to say that I've already had that pleasure.
你是个幸运的男人
You're a very lucky man...
能有两个这么优秀的女儿
to have two such exceptional daughters.
我母亲死了之后 简就一个人在这儿照顾了老爸五年
After Mum died...Jean stayed here and cared for Dad for five years.
她有权利拥有一个不一样的未来
She has a right to a different future.
还有一个不一样的过去
And a different past.
应该是失去双亲 而有个非神经错乱的父亲这一耻辱
In which she loses both parents and avoided
the shame of a father of unsound mind.
那就让她这样
So be it.
不管是她的秘密 还是你的 我都会替你们保守
Her secret - and your secret - is safe with me.
- 你不会告诉理查德吗 - 我不会透露给任何人的
- You won't tell Richard? - I won't tell anyone.
我该进屋去了
I should go back in.
你在这儿干嘛呢
What are you doing here?
显而易见 不是吗
Isn't it obvious?
进来吧
Come in.
她在卧室呢
She's in the bedroom.
你知道卧室在哪儿吧
You know where that is.
不知道吗 那就跟我来吧
No? Follow me.
他来了
He's here.
你好
Hello.
今晚护士会过来陪她一小时
The night nurse will be here in an hour or so.
那我现在先走了 你们俩单独呆会儿吧
So I'll go now.Leave you two together.
- 真是愚蠢至极 - 但这一切都是谁造成的呢
- This is madness. - And who's responsible for it?
- 奥托 - 不是他 是你
- Otto. - No. You.
还有我
And me.
但他怎么能这样做 把简派到这儿来
But how could he? Sending Jean here.
这样我们就能见到对方 坦诚相见
So we could see each other,really see each other.
我们三个人都是
All three of us.
我很欣慰 你也该感到欣慰
I'm glad. You should be glad too.
过来 握住我的手
Come on, take my hand.
求你了
Please.
我很欣赏你的妻子
I love your wife.
而她又那么爱你
And she loves you.
别失去她
Don't lose her.
圣奥尔本医院寄过来的的 我能替你打开吗
It's from St Albans.Shall I open it for you?
不用了 但还是谢谢你
No. Thank you.
但这是我的事
My responsibility.
天呐
Oh, dear.
恐怕是坏消息
Bad news, I'm afraid.
没有新的开始了
No new start.
哦
Oh.
好吧
Oh, well.
算了
Never mind.
待会儿见
See you later.
振作点
Chin up.
你这几天一直对我避而不见
You've been avoiding me these last few days.
- 她怎么样了 - 你是说简还是玛格丽特
- How is she? - Jean or Margaret?
玛格丽特
Margaret.
茶饭无思 日益衰弱
Eating nothing. Fading.
但我很确信她受到很好的关怀 不是吗
But she's well cared for, I trust?
你做得太过了
You've got some nerve.
你以为你是我们的上司就能对我们为所欲为了吗
You think we're all in your theatre
and you can do whatever you want with us.
看样子你是不想让她得到好的照顾咯
So you don't want the best for her?
- 没人比简更适合照顾她了 - 特拉斯科特医生
- There's no one better than Jean.- Dr Truscott?
你的妻子打电♥话♥找你 说是事态紧急
Your wife's on the telephone. It's urgent.
书包拿了吗
Got your satchel?
我想开车送你们
I thought I might drive you.
早上好 托马斯
Morning, Thomas.
野猫把你的舌头吃了吗
Has the cat got your tongue?
- 早上好 先生 - 你的好意我心领了
- Good morning, sir. - What a kind offer.
但我不想再给你添麻烦
I couldn't put you to so much trouble.
一点钟再过来如何
剧集 | 无法呼吸(2013) | 导航列表