剧集 | 无法呼吸(2013) | 导航列表
?Do yourself a favour
?来段混音
?Have a Medley
我希望这算得上医学级
Medical grade, I'm hoping.
缺氧所有这些东西的根本路径
Lack of oxygen is,of course,the route of all this.
如果病人...
If a patient...
安德伯雷医生 好消息
Ah, Dr Enderbury, good news.
自然原因致死 就跟我们预料的一样
Natural causes. As we always thought.
菲尔菲克斯小姐死于自然因素
Miss Fairfax died of natural causes.
很明显大脑供氧不足的危险...
Obviously the danger with cerebral hypoxia...
我回来了 亲爱的
I'm home, dearest.
我们还有足够的时间送你去特拉斯科特家
We want ample time to get you to the Truscotts'.
你今天回来的比以前早 亲爱的
You're early, darling.
我知道吉妮就指望着你帮忙呢 还有啊 莉莉
I know how Jeannie's relying on you.Something else,Lil.
还有件事我要告诉你
Something else.
我没有失误
I didn't make a mistake.
- 我很确定你没有 - 但是 事实证明我真没有
- No. I was sure. - But, you see, I wasn't.
我知道我所做的事正一点一点将我给吞噬
I know what I am doing and all this has been eating me up.
可是为什么呢
For what reason?
莉莉
Lily?
谢谢
Thank you.
晚安
Good night.
我一直努力控制自己的情感 但我就是做不到
All I want to do is stop feeling
what I'm feeling, but I can't,
我真的不知道接下来该如何是好
and I do not know what to do any more.
我只是想待在你身边 仅此而已
I just want to be near you, nothing more.
- 晚安 - 晚安
- Good night. - Good night.
你觉得我跟那个护士有...戏吗 先生
That nurse.Do you think...me and her?Sir?
谁知道呢 是吧
Well, you never know, do you?
你想打给你的丈夫吗 道尔顿太太
Would you like to telephone
your husband, Mrs Dalton?
我一直觉得婚姻是我人生的枷锁 鲍威尔医生
I always found marriage rather too
ball-and-chain for my taste,Dr Powell.
那你结婚了吗
Is there anyone?
我开着一家餐馆跟夜♥总♥会♥ 你觉得呢
I run a restaurant and a night club.What do you think?
那情况严重吗?
So, it's that serious?
如果能再做个活细胞组织检查的话我就能知道更多
The tests - the biopsy - should tell me more.
当然
Yes.
我一直都“活在当下”
Well, I always argued "live for the moment".
我想我一直都是个傻瓜
I suppose I've been a fool.
你一个月之前就该来找我的
You should have come to see me months ago.
- 这些症状… - 对 正如我所说…
- The symptoms - Yeah,like I said, I...
你要怎么跟理查德·特拉斯科特说
What are you going to say to Richard Truscott?
你到底怎么知道这些事的
How on earth do you know about that?
就在晚宴上他把你介绍给我们的那一刻
The moment he introduced us at dinner.
你不必独自面对
You don't have to face this alone.
我真不知道该如何是好
I'm not entirely sure what I'm going to do.
几点了
What time is it?
- 已经晚了 - 那简怎么办
- Late.- Well, what about Jean?
莉儿 你到底跑哪去了
Oh, Lil. Where the sodding heck are you?
来了 莉儿
Coming, Lil!
我知道我们来早了 但穿成这样
I know we are early but one cannot
make sense of the London Underground
我们不好意思在伦敦的大街上多待
and we could hardly walk the streets dressed like this.
这是我贤内 梅塔教授
This is my good wife, Professor Mehta,
但我们通常都称她为帕特丽夏
but we mere mortals are sometimes
allowed to call her Patricia.
快请进
Please, do come in.
谢谢
Thank you.
喝酒吗 我给你们…
Drink? What can I...?
呃 特拉斯科特医生呢
Oh, where is Dr Truscott?
他还沉浸在他的工作中 杜松子酒如何
Oh,he's just obsessed by his patients,
working every hour. God...Gin?
晚上好
Good evening.
天呐 我真想死你了
My God, I want you so badly. I really do.
- 我都在楼下滑了一跤 - 你已经家有贤妻了
- I slipped in downstairs. - You've got a perfectly good wife.
- 难道鱼与熊掌不能兼得吗 - 你真坏
- Can't I have both of you? - You are monstrous.
别 不行 理查德 真不行 别这样
No, Richard. No. No. Seriously.
若五年之后我们皆在人世 到了那时我们再见吧
If we're all still alive in five years,let's meet again.
别动真感情
As adults.
我们只是为了取乐而已
Just for pleasure.
我们真是幸运
We are ever so lucky.
遇到了理查德的父母这么慷慨的人
Richard's parents were frightfully generous.
他真是有福气
He was in oil.
他去过印度 也许你见过他
He went to India. Maybe you met him.
哦 这一定是莉儿了
Oh. That'll be Lil.
我去开吧
I'll go.
那…教授在哪高就
So...a professor? Of...?
伦敦大学 国际关系学
International affairs. University Of London.
天呐 你一定聪明绝顶
Gosh almighty. You must be an absolute brainbox.
- 杜松子酒加奎宁 谢谢 - 简
- Gin and tonic, please. - Jean.
亲爱的
Dearest.
托马斯在塞尔西的时候十分焦虑
Thomas got very anxious in Selsey.
孩子总在担心些事儿
Children worry at things.
我所做的一切都是为了托马斯
Everything-and I mean everything I do-is for Thomas,
仅仅是为了他
and Thomas alone.
别再问了 J太太
Please, Mrs J.
现在…
Now...
我再不走就迟到了
I shouldn't be late.
而且我现在不确定鲍威尔现在是会准时去那里
And I'm not at all sure whether Mr
Powell will be back in time to join me
还是会直接回家
or whether he'll come straight home.
好了 交给我吧
Right. Let's take a look.
简 你焖了多久
Jean, when did you put this in?
没多久啊 就刚刚
Just now, a second ago.
她醒来的第一句话就问“我的手镯呢”
The first thing she said was,"Where's my bracelet?"
“医生 我的手镯呢”整个手术室的人都说
"Doctor,where's my bracelet?"All the theatre could
“幸亏你没丢到别的地方”
say was, "Luckily,not where you left it."
这真搞笑
That's really quite funny.
谢谢 干了
Thank you. Boom-boom.
- 我的儿啊 - 哈
- Dearest. - Ah.
真是辛苦了
You're working too hard.
你不觉得你母亲过誉了吗 特拉斯科特医生
Are you feeling guilty, Dr Truscott?
嗯
Mm.
- 这是给你的亲爱的 - 你去哪了 回来这么晚
- Ah. These are for you, darling.
- Where have you been? You're late.
你今早答应我不会迟到 你答应过我跟我讲真话
You promised me this morning you wouldn't be late.
You promised you would tell me the truth.
梅塔教授 你认识强尼·唐科沃斯吗
Professor Mehta, do you know Johnny Dankworth?
现在才刚刚八点啊 我还不得去花店买♥♥花吗
It's eight o'clock.I had to go to the florist.
真是场盛宴啊
What a spread.
这个真好吃 简
This is delicious, Jean.
你应该告诉他们我们是素食主义者
You should have said we were vegetarians.
你看起来气色不错 安德伯雷太太 有什么好事吗
You look quite transformed, Mrs
Enderbury. Something changed?
没有啊 你想说什么呢
No. Whatever do you mean?
大家干杯
Cheers, everyone.
我不知道酒还够不够了
I wonder if we haven't had enough.
够了 母亲
Now, Mother...
- 你想说什么 亲爱的
- Whatever do you mean, dearest?
- 你就让简喝吧
- Let Jeannie be.
你说了算
Whatever you say.
- 非常荣幸见到你们
- It's been a delight to meet you.
- 你也不必走啊 母亲
- You don't have to go, Mother.
可是很明显我们在这不受欢迎
But we're clearly not welcome here.
你们当然受欢迎
Of course you are.
特拉斯科特 过来
Mr Truscott.
鲍威尔夫人 也很荣幸见到你
Mrs Powell, it's always a pleasure.
求你们别走
Please don't go.
邀请你们大家一起对我意义重大
It meant everything to me,
inviting you and everyone,
而且 我…
and I...
我知道我不该喝酒
I should have known not to drink.
不应该去做红酒烩牛肉
Not to try and cook...boeuf sodding bourguignon.
就算是莉儿帮忙我也不…
Even with Lil I can't...
我知道我一直都很让你失望 特拉斯科特太太
I know I've always been, and always
will be,a disappointment to you,Mrs Truscott.
- 我真的做不出什么能让您满意的事 - 吉妮
剧集 | 无法呼吸(2013) | 导航列表