剧集 | 无法呼吸(2013) | 导航列表
♪这世界美妙至极
♪It's a wonderful world
♪我就像在天空中漫步
♪I'm just walkin' on air
♪讲诉着人间天堂...
♪Talk of heaven on earth...
闭上你的眼睛 特拉斯科特夫人
Shut your eyes, Mrs Truscott.
♪从未关心过
♪Haven't got a care
♪整天洋溢着幸福....
♪Happy all day through...
闭好眼睛啊 这才是我的好姑娘
Now keep them shut.There's a good girl.
- 噢 - ♪爱着绝世倾城的你
- Ooh! - ♪Loving wonderful you
这就是你的新家
Your new home.
你想看的话就睁开眼吧 小傻瓜
Well, you have to open them if you want to see it, silly.
哦 天呐 真是太棒了
Oh, gosh, it is super.
嗯 这是属于我们的小爱巢
Mm. Our own little love nest.
母亲说 呃...她想带你参观公♥寓♥
Mother wanted to uh...show you the flat.
蜜月还不错哈
Nice honeymoon?
我们想知道全部细节 是吧 阿诺德
We want to hear everything.Don't we, Arnold?
当然 也不是所有细节都想听
Well, not quite everything.
屏息
就像我们刚才说的 想着女王和王国
Like we agreed - think of Queen and country.
要我说 那个玩意儿很对他的胃口
I'd say it serves him right! You know...
- 早上好 鲍威尔先生 - 哦 麻烦了
- Morning, Mr Powell, sir. - Oh, bugger.
我们又见面了
We meet again.
早上好 罗珀小姐
Good morning, Miss Roper.
你觉得要是罗珀小姐多吸入点
Do you think Miss Roper might be more comfortable
你吞吐的云雾会感觉更舒服点吗
if she wasn't forced to inhale your Half and Half?
- 我没想那么多 先生 - 完全没经大脑
- It never crossed my mind, sir. - No. Quite.
好了 够了 你们都给我出去吧
OK, that's enough. All of you go.
马上
Now!
你们要么多学点礼仪要么就滚去兽医学校去
And learn some manners or go to veterinary college.
好了 你介意我看看我们进展如何了吗
Now, would you mind awfully if I see how we got on?
- 早安 我找詹妮·吉尔伯特太太 - 嗯 右边最里面
- Good morning. Mrs Jenny Gilbert? - Yes. At the end, on the right.
谢谢
Thank you.
亲爱的 你来这儿做什么
Darling, what on earth are you doing here?
艾瑞克 亲爱的
Eric, dearest.
我来看詹妮啊 感觉如何 詹妮
I came to see Jenny.How are you, Jenny?
你真是太贴心了 瓦尔
Oh, that's very sweet of you, Val.
吉尔伯特太太和我正在讨论航道小姐日的事宜
Mrs Gilbert and I were just plotting Fairways Ladies Day.
我连住进医院都逃不出你丈夫的魔爪呢 是吧
I can't escape your husband,even in hospital, can I?
我是说作为俱乐部秘书...
I mean as Club Secretary.
我...或许我该...
Well, I... I should probably...
不 艾瑞克 你不必...
No, Eric, I think not.
你脸色看起来还真不像一个刚动完手术的人那样呢
Well, you certainly don't look like someone who's just had surgery.
之前连知觉都没了 但现在健康状况良好
Oh, didn't feel a thing.Now right as rain.
- 不知是否是现代医学的功劳 - 嗯
- Wonder of modern medicine. - Mm.
简 亲爱的 看看这个小家伙如何
And Jean, dearest,would you look at this little chap?
- 他铁定已经都长大成人了 - 你非得这样吗 母亲
- Well, he's certainly grown, hasn't he? - Did you have to, Mother?
你父亲被全权委托为室内设计师...
Your father gave the interior designer carte blanche...
除了...
except...
婴儿床
Home.
你还记得吗 理查德
Do you remember it, Richard?
我们觉得当一个小生命在这里面爬来...
We thought when a little one comes along...
母亲...大人...
Mother...dearest...
就快了(孩子就快出生了)
That might be sooner rather than later.
但是世事难料 不是吗
Well, you never know, do you?
天呐 这还真是个惊喜呢 真快啊 理查德
Gosh. Well, that would be a lovely surprise - and so quickly, Richard.
那么...
So...
蜜月过得如何了
The honeymoon?
非常愉快的四天
Four glorious days.
理查德不忍♥离开他的病人过久 是吧 亲爱的
Richard didn't want to be away from his
patients for too long.Did you, darling?
特拉斯科特太太 我觉得我们不会拒绝一碗茗茶
I don't think we would,Mrs Truscott,say no to a cup of tea.
好吧
OK.
护士
Nurse?
阁下
Sir?
鲍威尔先生 拜托 我们在监护室里聊得太过频繁了
Mr Powell, please, we're jolly nearly overrun on the ward.
我会告诉他们这是事关生死之事
Well, I'll tell them it was a matter of life and death.
这话肯定也只是幌子 是吧
That would not be entirely true, now,would it?
一切都...
Everything uh...
你喜欢待在这所医院吗
Are you enjoying being in this hospital?
嗯...伦敦确实有一大批更好的病人
Well...you do get a better class of patient here in London.
- 是吗 - 开玩笑呢 鲍威尔先生
- Do you? - I was joking, Mr Powell.
共进午餐如何
How about lunch?
在光天化日 众目睽睽之下
In broad daylight, with chaperones?
维勒餐厅的太平洋油鲽着实不错 去那儿如何
Wheeler's does a bloody good Dover sole. What do you say?
我更偏爱黑线鳕跟土豆条
I prefer haddock and chips.
哦
Oh!
- 我来帮你 - 哦
- Here. Let me help you. - Oh.
瓦莱丽
Valerie?
你在搞什么鬼呢
What are you playing at?
我还是早点送你回家吧
We'd better get you home, dearest.
奥托 你有没有... 那个护士
Otto. Did you...? The nurse.
护士
The nurse?
哦 对哈 那个护士呢
Oh, yes! That nurse.
嗯 她说她半毛钱都不想要
Yes, she wanted nothing to do with money.
你这话什么意思 她当时也在场 这事儿她也有份
What do you mean?She was there. She helped.
- 你还是把钱藏好吧 - 出什么事了
- Just keep the money safe. - What is going on?
你得慎重处理这事儿 你听到了吗
You have to take this seriously.Do you hear me?
你真是慎重过头了
You are looking terrifyingly studious.
我只想给梅塔那家伙
I want to make a good impression.
留下个好印象而已
For Mehta.
你肚子里根本就没有我的种 对吧
There is no little one, is there?
- 我流产了 - 我们本来就是
- I lost it. - We only hitched in record time
奉子成婚
because you were pregnant.
什么时候的事儿
When?
什么时候流产的
When did you lose it?
- 就在婚礼那天早上 - 那你为什么不告诉我 简
- On the morning of the wedding. - Why didn't you tell me, Jean?
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
奥托在挽着你
And Otto knew...
进入礼堂的时候就已经知道了是吧
...when he walked you up the aisle?
他他♥娘♥的♥觉得自己算老几
Who the hell does he think he is?
别这样 亲爱的
Please, darling.
他是为我们着想 你当时要知道的话会受不了的
He did it for us. You wouldn't have gone through with it.
难道你当真以为我知道了会取消一切安排
Did you honestly believe I'd cancel the whole shooting match.
傻吉妮
Oh, Jeannie.
你现在是我的妻子 特拉斯科特夫人
You're my wife now. Mrs Truscott.
我们是天生一对
We're meant for each other.
- 你还是爱我的 对吗 瑞奇 - 我当然还爱你
- You do still love me, don't you,Ricky? - Of course I do.
并无大碍
Nothing serious.
至少在床上躺一天没什么大碍
Though I think a day in bed probably wouldn't do any harm.
听好了 要是我前脚刚走 后脚你就
Now, I will have words
拉着J太太去外边修树屋的话 我会大发雷霆的
if Mrs J has it the moment my back is
turned you're out building a tree house.
明白吗
Understood?
你对他真好
You are good with him.
我可是因对病人良好的态度而得名的 鲍威尔夫人
I'm renowned for my bedside manner,Mrs Powell.
玩得开心 你们俩
Have a lovely day, one and all.
好了 莉莉 我今天得给梅塔留个良好的第一印象
Now, Lily, I've got to impress Mehta on his first day.
好了
There.
- 这样如何 - 出类拔萃 安德伯雷医生
- That one. Yes? - Most distinguished, Dr Enderbury.
真的
Really.
多说点
Regimental.
- 再多说点 - 行
- Says more. - Yes.
你行事总是那么睿智
You do think things through in a clever way.
我看起来不像是在自吹自擂吧
It doesn't look like I'm boasting?
莫林 你醒了吗
Maureen, are you up?
听着 莫林 这罐子里本来有些钱的
Maureen. Listen to me.There was money here in this jar.
- 不好意思 你说什么 - 你昨天用了吗
- Sorry? - Did you use it yesterday?
什么 不 当然没有
What, no? Of course not!
爸
Dad!
爸 你还好吧
Dad, are you decent?
他不是又出去乱晃了吧 他不在这儿
He hasn't gone walkabout again, has he? He's not here.
- 对了 - 我没有拿
- Right. - I didn't take it.
我从没从你这儿拿走过一分一毫
剧集 | 无法呼吸(2013) | 导航列表