剧集 | 无法呼吸(2013) | 导航列表
Please.
我觉得J太太肯定为你准备了一大桌好吃的
I think Mrs J might just have a treat for you.
我不知道出什么事了 我真不知道
I don't know what happened.I really don't.
回家吧 安德伯雷医生
Please, Dr Enderbury, go home.
我要检查器械
I will inspect the machinery.
会有人来询问的
There will be an inquiry.
你已经无能为力了
You can do no more.
肯定有什么细节没被察觉到
It could have been something undetected.
验尸的时候肯定能找出原因的
We'll find out with the post-mortem.
我鼓励过她
I encouraged her.
让她面对她的恐惧
Against her fear.
我该回监护室了 鲍威尔先生
I should be back to the ward, Mr Powell.
生命真是易逝
Life is an easy thing to lose.
也很容易浪费
And to waste.
亲爱的 今天过得还愉快吗
Dearest. Good day?
- 你呢 - 超级棒
- You? - Super, actually.
我认为我可能失手杀了一个病人
I think I may have killed a patient.
那个检察官
That inspector came.
又来了
Again.
让我给你这个
Asked me to give you this.
他说要是鲍威尔先生不知道的话你会更喜欢
He said you would prefer it
if Mr Powell knew nothing.
对
Yes.
对 这是件很愚蠢的交易 真的
Yes, it's a silly business, really.
- 我能... - 请别说了 J太太
- Can... - Please, Mrs J.
剧集 | 无法呼吸(2013) | 导航列表