剧集 | 无法呼吸(2013) | 导航列表
Er...the theatre.
希望你玩得还开心
Something jolly, I hope.
当然 非常开心
Yes. Very.
有开心又长啊 现在可是相当晚了
Jolly and long, darling. It is rather late.
工作了一夜吗
Working nights?
阁下
Sir.
我得确保修女早上能拿到这些文件
I'll make sure Sister gets those in the morning.
你有个我一找你你就跑的怪癖
You have an odd habit of running
away from me whenever I approach.
每次你一找我我就跑是因为我真有事要做
It could be that whenever you approach I
have somewhere else I really ought to be.
你跟简 特拉斯科特太太
You and Jean - Mrs Truscott...
是旧识吗
...know each other?
简单来说 我们曾经共事过
Yes, we worked together. Briefly.
我倒是很震惊为何会在此
But I was surprised to see her here
见到她与你的病人在一起
with one of your patients, sir.
- 有警♥察♥来找你 阁下 - 很好 谢谢
- The police are here to see you, sir. - Very good.
给你
For you.
- 在这边 阁下 - 谢谢
- In here, sir. - Thank you.
抽烟吗
Ah. Smoke?
威尔的警官来这是想知道
Constable Weir here has it that
你是否叫了一辆救护车到...
you summoned an ambulance to -
- 去莱星顿十九号♥ 是的 - 为什么 鲍威尔先生
- 19 Lexington Mews, yes. - Why, Mr Powell?
这是我跟我病人之间的私事
That's entirely between me and my patient...
抱歉 我是汤普森警官
I'm sorry. Detective Inspector Thompson.
好吧 呃...
Yes, er...
年轻人之间的狂热总是令人厌恶 但培养一个
Zealotry in the young can be tiresome
but er...train a constable on the streets
街道巡警 是要他如实报道所见之事
and he reports what he sees.
比如说你 从医院携带出医用洗气瓶
For eg: you...carrying medical
gas bottles from the premises.
我们没有乱扔贵重器械的习惯
I'm not in the habit of aban-
doning expensive equipment.
你应该很清楚反罪法案第五十八和五十九条
You are aware of Sections 58 and 59 of
the Offences Against The Persons Act?
再次声明 我跟我病人之间的事是符合相关法令的
Again, what transpires between my
patients and I is confidential by law.
法律规定 终结...
And by law it is illegal to terminate -
除了我的年轻女病人现在危在旦夕之外 我无可奉告
I will give you this. The young woman
- my patient - is out of danger now.
对了 她那尚未出世的孩子也相当健康
Oh. And her unborn baby...is also well.
晚安
Good evening.
这样能让泡沫淡点
It makes the lather light.
老爸 这样好痒
Daddy, it tickles.
一切都还好吧 J太太
Everything OK, Mrs J?
当然 这些只是些换洗衣物而已 鲍威尔夫人
Yes, it's just the laundry, Mrs Powell.
我曾经认识一个家伙
Now, I once knew a chap,
一这样做就特别想打喷嚏
who was doing this when he had
the most almighty desire to sneeze.
该去上课了 托马斯宝贝
Time for school, Thomas, darling.
我早上起来还没见过那小子呢
Yeah, I haven't seen the chap!
我敢肯定他一定是跑去参加马戏团去了
I'm pretty sure he ran away to join the circus.
你在这儿儿干嘛呢
What have you been doing?
老爸一直在教我刮胡子呢
Daddy's been teaching me.
我有个新主意
Well, I have a brand-new idea.
托马斯 你为什么不跟我呆一块儿呢 你也是 奥托
Thomas,why don't you stay with Mummy?You too, Otto.
这小子得去上学 你得去打桥牌 而我还有一大堆病人等着呢
Well, this chap has school, you have a bridge
morning and I have half a million patients.
校车可不会等人的 鲍威尔小少爷
That bus won't wait, Master Powell.
奥托 我...
Otto, I...
伊丽莎白 你还好吗
Elizabeth, are you all right?
最近很不容易
It's difficult, this.
对 生活总会遇到不顺 不是吗
Yes, it is sometimes, isn't it?
你没忘了今晚跟简和理查德的约会吧
You haven't forgotten tonight? No excuses,
Otto - Jean and Richard are taking us out.
别迟到了
Don't be late.
- 冷 冷 - 好了
- Cold! Cold! - All right.
我昨天在医院见到你父母了
I saw your parents yesterday at the hospital.
- 你为什么不想让他们知道你一切安好呢 - 不行
- Why not just let them know you're all right?-No.
他很快就会找到这儿来的
He'll show up here soon enough.
他是检察长 他们很擅长寻人的
He's a police inspector.
They're good at finding people.
- 我们什么时候去车站 - 我们哪也不去 爸
- When should we go to the station?
- We're not going anywhere, Dad.
那你母亲呢
What about your mother?
你不清楚我父亲是什么样的人
You don't know what Father's like.
自从我哥哥斯图尔特淹死后 他...
Ever since my brother Stewart drowned,he...
他现在还没走出那个阴影
It did him in, you know.
再说了 我在这还能照顾你呢 对吧 蒙蒂
Anyway...Besides,I can look after you,can't I,Monty?
而我可以照顾她
And I look after her.
我真能
I can.
那好吧
Well, that's all right, then.
菲尔菲克斯小姐 到你了
Miss Fairfax, please.
全科医生让我到这来 于是 我就来造访一下
The GP said to pop in, so...here I am.
- 好吧 菲尔菲克斯小姐 - 什么事
- Now, Miss...Fairfax. - Yes?
你有什么症状呢
What seems to be the problem?
你能感觉到什么
What can you feel?
这是不是就是他们所说的为科学献身
Oh! Is this what they mean by
giving your body to science?
诊断结果如何 各位
Diagnosis, gentlemen?
你为什么不叫牌
Why didn't you call trumps?
- 叫牌啊 - 可是我觉得我不需要
- Just call trumps.- But I didn't think I'd need to!
我觉得来点三明治更好一些 对吗
I think sandwiches might be preferable
to blood on the carpet, don't you?
都是要叫牌的 还有 以后别用想的
Always call trumps, dear.And,
please,in future,don't think.
伊丽莎白 我能跟你聊两句吗
Elizabeth,I wonder if I might have a little word.
- 昨晚奥托是不是回来很晚 - 他一般都...
- Was Otto terribly late last night? - He's usually...
查理不是 你知道他的为人
Charlie was in the most...well,you know how he is.
- J太太 你真是太好了 - 这些看起来太赞了
- Ah, Mrs J. You saint. - Oh,they do look smashing!
总有一天 警♥察♥会...
One day the police -
莉莉 拜托 别总往最坏的一面想
Lily,please, let's not always expect the worst.
昨天晚上是你接收格蕾弗斯小姐的吗
You received Miss Grieves, last night?
- 许可原因呢 - 炎症跟烧伤
- Admitted for...? - Inflammation, burning.
- 以及蓄意用钾流产 - 对
- An attempted termination with potassium...- Yes.
有警♥察♥过来询问此事
And is the subject of a police enquiry.
- 谁带她来的 - 护士长
- Who brought her here? - Matron?
- 她进了一辆救护车 - 说实话 孩子
- She came in an ambulance.- Oh, for pity's sake,child.
我不知道你到底是想保护谁
I don't know who you're trying to protect.
一个素不相识的女人 还有鲍威尔先生
A woman I did not know came with her. And Mr Powell.
你可以走了
Off you go.
谢谢 J太太
Thank you, Mrs J.
我是穆里根检察长
Chief Inspector Mulligan here.
我很高兴告诉你 你身体没受到任何损伤
No damage done, I'm pleased to report.
但那种方式 没有效也不可取
But that stuff is neither effective nor recommended.
凯瑟琳婶婶当时慌了神了
Oh, Aunt Kathleen panicked.
你现在感觉好了不少了嘛
Well, you're clearly feeling better.
- 你还想流掉孩子吗 - 算了
- Do you still want to go through with it? - No.
他出生时我要把他紧紧绑在后背
The moment he's born I'm going to strap him to my back,
然后一起去法国普罗旺斯画画去
then we'll go to Provence in France and paint!
那孩子他父亲呢
What about the baby's father?
我完全不知道去哪里找他
I haven't the foggiest idea where I'd find him.
我吓到你了吗
I've shocked you!
你难道没有做过一时冲动事儿吗
Haven't you ever done anything simply out of desire?
你是那种什么都成竹在胸的家伙吗
Are you one of those blokes who has it all in control?
嗯 我...我不那样认为
Well, I...I wouldn't say that.
当然
Oh, yes.
做之前一切都已经想都非常周全了
Everything thought through and
planned before you do anything.
鲍威尔先生
Mr Powell?
还好吗 阁下
Everything OK, sir?
当然 我现在只是在想要是我不深思熟虑的话
Yes...I'm just trying to work out what to say or do now...
要怎么说或是怎么做
...without thinking it through or planning it.
你在说什么呢
What are you talking about?
但根本不可能
It's impossible!
鲍威尔先生 我刚才被询问...
Mr Powell, I was interrogated coming on shift about...
- 警♥察♥已经知道这事儿了 - 我知道了
- The police are involved. - So I keep hearing.
那个护士也被卷进此事了 我希望...
And the nurse involved,I wouldn't want...
作为她的前同事 我不希望她出什么事
Well, as an ex-colleague I wouldn't
剧集 | 无法呼吸(2013) | 导航列表