剧集 | 无法呼吸(2013) | 导航列表
前情提要
非常荣幸能认识你的朋友
Very pleased to meet your friend.
查尔斯·安德伯雷太太 你丈夫的共犯
Mrs Charles Enderbury,your husband's accomplice.
你不能跟任何人提及他的事 甚至是奥托跟查理
You mustn't mention him to anyone, not Otto, not Charlie.
- 好吧 - 特别是查理
- All right. - Especially not Charlie.
天呐 恐怕是坏消息
Oh dear... Bad news, I'm afraid.
我没能得到那份工作
Didn't get it - the job.
所以抱歉了老兄 你暂时摆脱不了我了
So sorry, chum. You're stuck with me.
我们之前见过 对吧
We've met before, haven't we?
你是玛格丽特 你认识理查德
You're Margaret Dalton.You know Richard.
没错
I do.
你应该见见她的姐姐
You should meet her sister...
简
Jean.
她有权利拥有一个不同的未来
She has a right to a different future.
我会对你们的事保密的
Your secret is safe with me.
- 你不会告诉理查德对吧 - 我不会告诉任何人
- You won't tell Richard? - I won't tell anyone.
他怎么能把简派过来
How could he, sending Jean here?
这样我们才能见面 坦诚相见 我们三个人都是
We could see each other. Really see each other. All three of us.
你陷入爱河了
You're falling in love.
但你不能 你知道规则的
Well, you can't. You know the rules.
你向他提及了我的名字 所以他那璀璨的人生完了
You breaathe my name to him and his
charmed life is up, and yours...
还有你的 甚至是托马斯的
..and Thomas'.
- 你还有什么瞒着我的 - 我现在不能告诉你
- What are you hiding? - I can't tell you.
那我们就不能再继续下去了
We can't go any further.
我要你遵守你的誓言
I need you to keep your promise.
永远保护他...
To always protect him...
永远保护我
and me.
屏息
第一季第六集(季终集)
科恩先生 这里禁止跑动
We walk, Mr Cohen, no run.
威尔森护士 麻烦你帮我系一下领带
Nurse Wilson. Can you, please?
- 我不会系 - 我也不会
- It's beyond me. - And me.
我以为你世上没有什么你不会呢
I thought there was no limit to your knowledge and skill.
- 你要穿成那样去吗 - 我不会去的
- Are you going like that? - I am not going at all.
我倒很好奇你会穿什么衣服去呢
I was rather looking forward to seeing you in your costume.
哦~ 太麻烦了
Oh...sausage.
有什么可以帮忙的吗
Can I be of assistance?
有 命令威尔森护士去参加选美
Yes.Instruct Nurse Wilson to come to the pageant.
我们正在为产科超声机筹钱 它将会...
We're raising money for an obstetric ultrasound. It will save...
看吧 科恩先生 天生我材必有用
You see, Mr Cohen? The Empire has its uses.
没错 修女
It certainly does, Sister.
- 太有趣了 - 超赞的
- Oh, isn't this fun! - Super.
你才不会懂我呢 你是那么漂亮
But you wouldn't catch me.You'd look so stunning.
我的学生也来了 正等着看护士们...
My students are here,eager to see the nurses in their...
对了 我没向任何人透露那件事儿哦
Oh... Not said a word to anyone.
太棒了
Bravo!
格瑞芬护士 请告诉评委 你的理想是什么
Please, tell the judges, what is your ambition, Nurse Griffen?
- 我的理想是嫁个... - 医生
- Well, it's to marry a... - Doctor!
- 我们就是医生 - 你们现在还不算
- We're doctors. - Not yet you're not.
那你呢
What about you?
- 你答应过我会注意言行的 - 干杯
- You promised me you would behave. - Chin-chin.
? 倘若汝之眼难知其意
? What do you want to make those eyes at me for
? 为何还紧盯我不放
? If they don't mean what they say?
就坐这儿吧
Here we are.
可喜可贺 安德伯雷医生
Congratulations, Dr Enderbury.
我们真为你感到高兴 莉莉
We are so pleased for you, Lily.
有只鸟儿悄悄告诉我说竞争异常激烈
A little bird tells me the competition was intense
但你证明了你是最佳人选
but that you proved yourself the best candidate.
敬查理跟莉莉
To Charlie and Lily...
在圣奥尔本医院前途似锦
on their future at the Princess Margaret in St Albans.
查理
Charlie.
? 你或许会发现你正与话题人物厮混
? Maybe you'll find you're messing with dynamite
? 倘若汝之眼难知其意
? So what do you want to make those eyes at me for
? 为何依然紧盯我不放
? If they don't mean what they say?
非常感谢 萝丝护士
Thank you, Nurse Ross.
非常动人的歌♥曲 大家说是不是
Quite charming, I'm sure you'll agree.
接下来 莫瑞丝护士将为我们献唱
Next, Nurse Morris will sing for us.
奥托 亲爱的
Otto, dearest.
我感觉有点不舒服
I'm not feeling 100 percent.
好吧
Of course.
我去把车开过来
I'll go and fetch the car.
你们要走了吗
You're not going?
- 晚安 - 晚安
- Good night. - Good night.
? 我愿我那两片鲜艳的红唇
? I'd like to sip the honey sweet
? 啜饮一杯醇酒
? From those red lips, you see
? 我深深地爱着你 如此挚诚
? I love you dearly, dearly
? 我也望你能爱我
? And I want you to love me
威尔森护士 我想...
Nurse Wilson. I wonder...
我非常信赖鲍威尔先生 我希望你能够明白这点
I absolutely rely on Mr Powell.I hope you can understand that.
不论你有什么想法
Whatever you may think
我知道你跟他之间到底发生了什么
and I do understand what's been happening
我想问你 请你...
I would ask you, please, to...
嗯...
Well...
此时此刻我真的非常需要他陪伴在我身旁
I really rather need him at my side at the moment.
不好意思
Excuse me.
梅塔医生 紧急情况 他们想让你去趟手术室
Dr Mehta. An emergency. They want you in theatre.
好的 谢谢
OK. Thank you.
- 安吉拉 - 求你让我一个人静会儿
- Angela. - Please, you have to leave me alone.
你得马上停手
You have to stop this now.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
晚上好 先生
Night, sir.
我们不是都说好了吗
It is what we agreed.
但她是个例外
But she's different.
载我回家
Take me home, please.
鲍威尔先生
Mr Powell.
鲍威尔先生
Mr Powell.
现在 女士们先生们 医生们还有教皇大人
And now, My Lord and Lady...uh, doctors and Your Holiness,
现在该你们为自己喜欢的护士投票了
it's time to cast your votes for your favourite nurse.
冠军将会是来自凯越缇的威尔林护士
Will it be Nurse Welling from Casualty?
还是汤姆林森护士呢
Or will it be Nurse Tomlinson?
亦或是众学子的最爱 图特护士呢
Or will it be our students' favourite,Nurse Tutt?
你为什么没有告诉我工作的事 查理
Why did you lie to me about the job, Charlie?
是因为奥托 对不对
It's Otto, isn't it?
有时候我甚至都以为你会跟他一起消失掉
I sometimes think you believe you'd disappear without him.
你明知道我们本可以在圣奥尔本过得很幸福的
We could have been happy in St Albans,you know that.
- 我在这儿也很幸福 - 你到底在害怕什么
- I'm happy here. - What are you so frightened of?
我没有害怕什么 莉莉
Nothing, Lily.
- 我没有 - 那就别甩脸就走
- I'm not. - Then don't walk away from me,please.
我是爱你的 查理·安德伯雷
I love you, Charlie Enderbury.
我从第一次看到你就芳心暗许 但是...
I have ever since the moment I first clapped eyes on you, but...
我希望我们能够幸福
I want us to be happy.
而我们在这里根本得不到幸福的
We can't be happy here,
因为你的顾虑 因为世俗的眼光
with you concerned about what everyone will think.
这些会让你觉得自己罪无可恕
Convincing yourself you've made mistake after mistake and...
而我又发誓要保守伊丽莎白还有简的秘密
and me sworn to secrets and all sorts with Elizabeth,and Jean.
简是个好人 但是...
Lovely Jean, but...
我有时候会觉得她瞧不起我...
I sometimes wonder that she just thinks I'm...
我再也无法忍♥受下去了
I'm not sure what more I can stand.
什么秘密
What secrets?
我不该提及此事的 这些不值得一提
I should never have mentioned it.It's nothing.
别那样看着我
Don't look at me like that.
不应该提到什么 莉莉
Should never have mentioned what, Lily?
那...那个男人 好了 我告诉过你了
The... The man. There. I said it.
什么男人
What man?
莉莉
Lily?
你在说什么呢 什么男人 到底又是什么秘密
What are you talking about?What man?What secrets?
我向她保证过 我发过誓
I promised. I swore on everything I hold true.
向伊丽莎白吗 你发什么誓了 到底发生什么事了
To Elizabeth?What did you swear?What happened?
莉莉
Lily.
- 我发过誓不会告诉给任何人 - 那个男人是谁
- That I wouldn't tell anyone.- What was his name?
你敢吼我
You are shouting at me.
剧集 | 无法呼吸(2013) | 导航列表