剧集 | 花有重开日(2019) | 导航列表
So, all-time top ten.
所以,有史以来的前十名。
Our greatest hits.
我们最伟大的作品。
The best of the best.
最好的。
My five,
我的五个,
your graduation, Masters in Physics.
你的毕业,物理硕士。
That was wonderful day.
那真是美妙的一天。
My two, your laugh.
我的两个,你的笑声。
My two, your bloody optimism.
我的两个,你那该死的乐观主义。
Even when everything's going to shit,
即使一切都会变糟,
to you, there's always a silver lining.
对你来说,总有一线希望。
There always is.
总是有的。
My one...
我的那个。。。
Maybe this.
也许是这个。
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉。
I'm sorry for everything.
我很抱歉。
'Cause you don't get your number one all-time greatest hits now.
因为你现在还没有得到你的头号♥热门歌♥曲。
Yours are still to come, remember?
你的还没来,记得吗?
I just wanted more time.
我只是想要更多的时间。
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉。
Eva!
伊娃!
Oh darling, are you alright?
哦,亲爱的,你还好吗?
I told him, I'm sorry.
我告诉他了,对不起。
I told Gwen's husband where she was.
我告诉了格温的丈夫她在哪里。
Oh that's OK. I mean, we're all OK. Right?
哦,没关系。我是说,我们都很好。对吗?
Evie, we're just so pleased to see you.
埃维,我们很高兴见到你。
Hey!
嘿!
Hey, what are you doing?
嘿,你在干什么?
Ben!
本!
Ben, just calm down, alright?
本,冷静点,好吗?
We'll deal with this.
我们会处理的。
You'll deal with this? When her husband comes back?
你会处理这个吗?她丈夫什么时候回来?
When the police come swarming?
警♥察♥什么时候蜂拥而至?
Mate, I want nothing to do with you and what you did.
伙计,我不想和你和你做的事有任何关系。
You're not taking these. I made these, we had a deal.
你不能拿走这些。我做了这些,我们达成了协议。
You did not make these, and that is not part of the deal!
你没有做这些,这不是交易的一部分!
You think you could do this? You have no idea how any of this works.
你觉得你能做到吗?你不知道这是怎么回事。
Shut up! Shut up! Look!
闭嘴!闭嘴!看!
You've killed them.
你杀了他们。
Oh no! No!
哦,不!不!
They're not stable, clearly.
很明显他们不稳定。
You're not ruining this for us, for Anne.
你不会为了我们,为了安妮而毁了这一切。
You know what? I'm out.
你知道吗?我出去了。
I'm not going to jail for you two.
我不会为你们俩坐牢的。
Oh, Ben! Just... Come back!
哦,本!只是。。。回来!
He's right.
他说得对。
Ray is gonna come back, you have to go.
雷要回来了,你得走了。
I'll stay and look after the plants until the berries are fully grown.
我会留下来照看这些植物,直到果实完全成熟。
No, I'm not leaving you.
不,我不会离开你的。
We are not safe if you stay, you have to go.
如果你留下来我们就不安全了,你得走了。
Back to the city, just hide out.
回到城市,躲起来。
If anyone asks, I haven't seen you in months.
如果有人问,我已经好几个月没见到你了。
OK.
好 啊。
OK. Eva, come on. Let's go.
好 啊。伊娃,来吧。走吧。
I'm not going anywhere. I'm staying with you.
我哪儿也不去。我和你在一起。
This will all be over soon, honey. We'll be... We'll be back together again.
这一切很快就会结束的,亲爱的。我们会。。。我们会再在一起的。
You're kidding, right?
你在开玩笑吧?
Do you really think I want a murderer as a dad?
你真的认为我想要一个杀人犯当爸爸吗?
You need to go.
你得走了。
Goodbye, my love.
再见,亲爱的。
No, no.
不,不。
No, Ray?
不,雷?
How?
怎么用?
Why? She's here. I got her back.
为什么?她来了。我把她救了回来。
Oh, god.
哦,天哪。
OK. Ray, you need to sit down.
好 啊。雷,你得坐下。
You're gonna tell me everything that's happened.
你要告诉我发生的一切。
You take care of her, please.
请你照顾她。
Just got to go find him - Martin.
我得去找他-马丁。
No, no. We'll do that.
不,不。我们会的。
Trust me, I'm not going to do anything stupid.
相信我,我不会做傻事的。
Rhonda, I just need to face him, that's all.
朗达,我只需要面对他,就这样。
That's not a good idea.
那不是个好主意。
I'll be OK. Ray...
我会没事的。雷。。。
No, Ray!
不,雷!
I need you to stay here, mate.
我需要你留在这里,伙计。
With me.
和我一起。
Ray!
雷!
Hey!
嘿!
Hey!
嘿!
Uh, what are you doing?
呃,你在干什么?
I just asked you a question.
我刚问了你一个问题。
Come on. They 're my things. Can you just stop?
来吧。它们是我的东西。你能停下来吗?
Hello? Archbishop Gibson?
你好?吉布森大主教?
This is... I know who this is, John.
-我是…-我知道这是谁,约翰。
Please, let me explain.
请让我解释一下。
I realise you had your doubts.
我知道你有疑虑。
I asked you to suppress this.
我叫你把这个压下去。
And you've upset a lot of people.
你让很多人不安。
But Your Grace, when you see the response,
但陛下,当你看到回应时,
how people will come running back to the Church now,
人们将如何返回♥教♥堂
it will transform.
它会改变。
Do you think you decide what's right for the church?
你认为你决定了什么对教堂合适吗?
That you're above me?
你在我之上?
That you're above God? No.
你凌驾于上帝之上?没有。
No, of course not.
不,当然不是。
But why would God give us this gift?
但是上帝为什么要给我们这个礼物呢?
The ecumenical council has met on this.
普世理事会就此举♥行♥了会议。
It will be denounced as a hoax.
这将被谴责为一场骗局。
I told you, John. This belongs to the devil.
我告诉过你,约翰。这是魔鬼的。
Please Archbishop... And you have done his bidding.
请大主教。。。 你已经完成了他的任务。
Oh, come on darling. It can't be that bad, can it?
哦,来吧,亲爱的。不会那么糟吧?
Nothing that can't be fixed.
没有什么不能解决的。
Not that bad?
还不错吧?
She detests me.
她讨厌我。
My own daughter.
我的亲生女儿。
And she's right to.
她是对的。
Oh, that is rubbish.
哦,那是垃圾。
I'm a horrid, horrid person.
我是一个可怕的,可怕的人。
I thought I was being a good mother with discipline and rules.
我以为我是一个有纪律和规矩的好母亲。
Yes, see, you were giving her structure.
是的,看,你给了她结构。
But I never gave her any encouragement.
但我从未给过她任何鼓励。
She never even thought that I liked her.
她从没想过我喜欢她。
You've done lots of lovely things for her.
你为她做了很多好事。
You have! Like...
你有!就像。。。
Like...
就像。。。
Getting her the puppy. Remember?
把小狗给她。记得?
No!
不!
No, you bought her the puppy.
不,你给她买♥♥了小狗。
And I didn't think she was responsible enough
我觉得她不够负责任
so I took it straight to the pound.
所以我直接把它拿到了磅上。
Well, you know what they say.
你知道他们怎么说的。
There's no time like the present
没有时间像现在这样了
and there is no present like time.
没有比时间更重要的礼物了。
It was the berry, it affected him.
是浆果,影响了他。
He wasn't himself when he did this.
他做这件事的时候不是他自己。
I know, but that doesn't make it right.
我知道,但那不正确。
God will never forgive him.
上帝永远不会原谅他。
Where did this all start? This faith of yours?
这一切是从哪里开始的?你的信仰?
Was it the school? Did they...
是学校吗?他们。。。
Did they push it on you?
他们推到你身上了吗?
剧集 | 花有重开日(2019) | 导航列表