剧集 | 花有重开日(2019) | 导航列表
I was just, um, going...
我只是,嗯,去。。。
for a walk.
去散步。
What? What is it?
什么?这是怎么一回事?
I met some people who might be able to help us.
我遇到了一些能帮助我们的人。
How? Who are these people?
怎样?这些人是谁?
They're, um...
他们,嗯。。。
They're studying this,
他们在研究这个,
but they need something from you.
但他们需要你的帮助。
Of course, anything they need.
当然,他们需要什么。
A sample of your blood.
你的血样。
OK.
好 啊。
Anything they need.
他们需要什么。
Good.
很好。
Oh, Isabella. I...
哦,伊莎贝拉。一、 。。。
You're here about the room, yeah?
你来这里是为了房♥间,是吗?
Yes.
对。
Skeeter, there's someone here about the room!
斯基特,房♥间里有人!
What's he doing here?
他在这里干什么?
Huh?
嗯?
He lives with you?
他和你住在一起?
Yeah, it said in the ad, "share with couple." It's...
是的,广♥告♥上写着“和情侣分享”是。。。
Oh hey. Yeah.
哦嘿。是的。
So, uh, what was your name?
你叫什么名字?
Lo...
瞧。。。
Lola. Lola.
洛拉。洛拉。
Oh, right. So what? Your folks were Kinks fans, huh?
哦,对了。那又怎么样?你的家人都是变♥态♥迷,是吧?
Pretty cool.
很酷。
What?
什么?
What is it?
这是怎么一回事?
Loris, she's gone.
洛丽丝,她走了。
"God can wait."
“上帝可以等待。”
Maybe that means she's coming back.
也许这意味着她会回来。
Meanwhile, what do I say to the Archbishop
同时,我该怎么跟大主教说
after everything the church has done for me?
在教会为我所做的一切之后?
They'll think I'm delusional!
他们会认为我是个妄想狂!
I'm sure...
我相信。。。
I'm sure they won't think that.
我相信他们不会那样想的。
This is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity.
这是一个千载难逢的机会。
I'm not letting this slip through my fingers!
我不会让这个从我的手指里溜走的!
Are you short of breath again?
你又气短了吗?
That sucks.
真糟糕。
Alright. OK.
好吧。好 啊。
Let's...
让我们。。。
Guess I'm not the better man after all.
我想我毕竟不是更好的男人。
Am I?
是吗?
剧集 | 花有重开日(2019) | 导航列表