剧集 | 花有重开日(2019) | 导航列表
Hey, what are you doing? Excuse me, you can't be in here.
嘿,你在干什么?对不起,你不能在这里。
I'm a... a friend of Farida's. I heard she died.
我是。。。法丽达的一个朋友。我听说她死了。
Could I have a moment, please? I'm sorry, no.
请给我一点时间好吗?对不起,没有。
Only close family are allowed to view the body.
只有亲密的家人才可以看到尸体。
I only need a minute. You need to go. Right now.
我只需要一分钟。你得走了。马上。
You need to go home.
你得回家了。
I just wanted to go in and see her, but this lady doesn't know...
我只是想进去看看她,但这位女士不知道。。。
Just calm down. I'm telling you
冷静点。我告诉你
This is a public place. No, it's not.
这是一个公共场所。不,不是。
I've got her. It's fine, thanks. Do you know this woman?
我找到她了。很好,谢谢。你认识这个女人吗?
Yes, of course I do. Your niece, Ray...
是的,我当然知道。你侄女,雷。。。
What are you gonna do? Arrest me? Listen.
你打算怎么办?逮捕我?听着。
...was wanting to visit Mrs. Korrapati, who has just passed away.
……想去拜访刚去世的科拉帕蒂夫人。
Natalie met Farida last time she was visiting from the city.
娜塔莉上次从城里来时遇见了法丽达。
And I wanted to say goodbye to my friend.
我想和我的朋友说再见。
Thank you. Thanks, Margo. Thanks, Rhonda. OK. We're good. Come on.
谢谢您。谢谢,玛戈。谢谢,朗达。好 啊。我们很好。来吧。
Gwen's. Martin's.
格温的。马丁的。
So Gwen Reed's blood is the same as Martin's.
所以格温·里德的血和马丁的一样。
Yeah, like, almost exactly the same mutations.
是的,就像,几乎完全相同的突变。
That's good, isn't it? For replicating this and for cancer treatment?
很好,不是吗?为了复♥制♥这个和治疗癌症?
Hopefully.
希望如此。
But given the urgency, I still wish we had the real thing.
但是考虑到紧迫性,我还是希望我们有真正的东西。
It's a pity Gwendolyn Reed's not at death's door.
可惜格温德林·里德不在死亡之门。
She'd be the perfect specimen.
她将是完美的标本。
Did you find anything?
你找到什么了吗?
There's nothing there, Ray.
那里什么都没有,雷。
You really think she's fine? Bursting in on a dead woman like that?
你真的认为她很好?像那样突然闯入一个死去的女人?
You know what I think? I think you're wanting to delude yourself.
你知道我在想什么吗?我认为你想欺骗自己。
I'm gonna take her home. Get her to have a rest.
我要带她回家。让她休息一下。
We can talk later. Yep.
我们待会儿再谈。是的。
Did she find it? Was it there? No. There was nothing there.
她找到了吗?在那儿吗?没有。那里什么都没有。
She did us both a favour by covering for you.
她替你掩护,帮了我们两个忙。
Are you sure? Maybe she's lying. I trust her.
你确定吗?也许她在撒谎。我相信她。
You shouldn't have just rushed in there like that.
你不应该那样冲进去的。
I thought it could be your chance, right? If there'd been another berry--
我以为这是你的机会,对吧?如果有别的浆果--
Did Max call you about Farida?
麦克斯给你打电♥话♥是关于法里达的吗?
How did he know about the berries? How could he know how they grow?
他是怎么知道这些浆果的?他怎么知道它们是怎么生长的?
I don't know.
我不知道。
He called, said she'd died, so I came here to check.
他打电♥话♥来,说她死了,所以我来检查。
It's fine. It's our secret.
很好。这是我们的秘密。
It's magnificent.
太壮观了。
It kind of... It pulls you in.
有点。。。它把你拉进来。
You said it came from a body?
你说是尸体造成的?
Yeah. One of the residents died overnight.
是 啊。其中一名居民一夜之间死亡。
I mean, she was... She'd been sick for months.
我是说,她。。。她病了好几个月了。
From death, He gives new hope.
从死亡中,他给了我们新的希望。
God delivered this to me. Through you. To bring people back to the church.
上帝把这个交给了我。通过你。把人们带回♥教♥堂。
To give them faith again.
给他们信心。
So what's the first step?
那么第一步是什么?
Well, I'm going to choose someone who needs it most.
好吧,我要选一个最需要的人。
Yeah.
是 啊。
This is horse piss. And it's been watered down and that's fraud.
这是马尿。它被淡化了,这是欺诈。
Oh, g'day, Father! Just having a morning bevvie.
天哪,爸爸!只是有一个早晨。
Can I get you one?
我能给你拿一个吗?
Are you sure that we can't do any No, no, he's perfect.
你确定我们不能做任何事吗?——不,不,他很完美。
Your Grace, thank you so much for coming.
陛下,非常感谢您的光临。
John. Always a pleasure.
约翰。总是很高兴。
Close your eyes, open your mouth.
闭上眼睛,张开嘴。
Said the Archbishop to the choirboy.
大主教对唱诗班说。
Kidding!
开玩笑!
I humbly accept this gift, O Lord,
主阿,我谦卑地接受这礼物,
and deliver it in your name.
以你的名义送去。
How about a bit of the old sacramental to wash it down?
不如来点旧的圣礼来洗刷一下?
Get the wine, please.
请拿酒来。
Ahhh.
啊哈。
So what's meant to happen? Shh! You'll see.
那会发生什么呢?嘘!你会明白的。
Oh...
哦。。。
Something really weird is--
很奇怪的是--
Boo!
喝倒采!
What, am I supposed to levitate?
什么,我应该漂浮吗?
Your Grace!
陛下!
Your Grace, just wait!
陛下,等等!
Keep filming.
继续拍摄。
Yeah.
是 啊。
Wait, what are you doing, Donnie?
等等,你在干什么,唐尼?
Show's over. And you tell the Father he's not getting his money back.
表演结束了。你告诉父亲他不会拿回钱的。
Your grace!
陛下!
That was a mockery of the sacred Eucharist.
那是对神圣圣餐的嘲弄。
I was just trying to honour the miracle. All I saw was a wild fantasy!
我只是想纪念奇迹。我只看到一个狂野的幻想!
Someone stumbling to tell fact from delusion.
一个跌跌撞撞地分辨事实和妄想的人。
But, Archbishop, you saw the berry.
但是,大主教,你看到了浆果。
Have you ever seen anything like that before?
你以前见过这样的东西吗?
Are you clean right now? Of course. Yes.
你现在干净吗?当然。对。
Are you sure that you're in a fit state to serve this parish?
你确定你在一个适合为这个教区服务的状态吗?
I am. I was meant to be here. But this is real.
我是。我本该在这里的。但这是真的。
Yesterday I met with a woman who was transformed to her youth.
昨天我遇到了一个年轻的女人。
Really?
真的?
And where is she now?
她现在在哪里?
Oh, my God. What is this?
哦,天哪。这是什么?
Morning. Or afternoon. Are you hungry?
早晨。或者下午。你饿了吗?
You look terrible. Let me make you something.
你看起来糟透了。让我给你做点东西。
Oh, hell, no. I'd seriously throw up.
哦,天哪,不。我真的要吐了。
Never mixing my drinks again.
再也不要和我的饮料混在一起了。
Oh, dear. And on a weeknight!
哦,亲爱的。在周末!
Yeah, right.
是的,对。
But hey, Skeeter loves his bacon. If you really want to cook, go nuts.
但是嘿,斯基特喜欢他的培根。如果你真的想做饭,就去吃坚果吧。
I'm running late for work.
我上班快迟到了。
Yeah. Here. Thanks.
是的。在这里。谢谢。
Hey, did you sleep OK?
嘿,你睡得好吗?
Uh, not so well. I virtually slept on the floor.
呃,不太好。我几乎睡在地板上。
Oh, shit, sorry. That's my bad.
哦,妈的,对不起。那是我的错。
I've been meaning to ask Skeeter to fix the bed.
我一直想请斯基特把床修好。
Babe, can you fix your bed for Lola, please?
宝贝,你能帮萝拉整理你的床吗?
Yeah. Uh, I'll just put my pants on.
是的。呃,我就穿上裤子。
Later. Uh...
稍后。呃。。。
Oh, speaking of later,
哦,以后再说,
I was hoping that I could talk to you properly about your future.
我希望能和你好好谈谈你的未来。
I'll be down in a second and you'll be safe and sound.
我马上下来,你会安然无恙的。
Just try not be too vigorous, if you catch my drift.
如果你明白我的意思,就不要太有活力。
Oh, I--
哦,我--
Don't you have to go to work at the supermarket?
你不必去超♥市♥上班吗?
Uh, no, actually.
呃,不,事实上。
I, uh... I got fired the other day for punching out my dickhead boss.
一、 呃。。。前几天我因为揍了我那白♥痴♥老板而被解雇了。
Oh, my goodness!
哦,天哪!
Look, you and I need to talk.
听着,你和我需要谈谈。
You and my Bella... Isabella... are entirely different.
你和我的贝拉。。。伊莎贝拉。。。完全不同。
She has ambitions.
她有野心。
She probably hasn't told you this but she was an excellent student.
她可能还没告诉你,但她是个优秀的学生。
She could've been a doctor.
她可能是个医生。
Still could! Whoa, whoa. You guys really bonded.
仍然可以!哇,哇。你们真的很亲密。
There are plenty of other girls out there
外面还有很多女孩
who I'm sure would be far better suited to someone, uh...
我敢肯定谁更适合一个人,呃。。。
physical, like you.
身体上,像你一样。
Sweet. It's ready for action.
太好了。已经准备好行动了。
All right.
好吧。
Sweet. I'll see you later.
太好了。待会儿见。
Later.
稍后。
Oh, lord.
哦,上帝。
Miracle, my arse!
奇迹,我的屁♥股♥!
Come on! Come on!
快点!快点!
剧集 | 花有重开日(2019) | 导航列表