剧集 | 花有重开日(2019) | 导航列表
Ben, stop. Annie, please.
本,停下。安妮,拜托。
Please just eat it.
请吃吧。
Look.
看。
OK, this is your life that we're talking about.
好吧,这就是你的生活。
Look, I don't care, I don't care what happens to me.
听着,我不在乎,我不在乎发生了什么。
I've done so much to hurt you, Anne, please...
我做了那么多伤害你的事,安妮,求你了。。。
..please let me make this right.
…请让我纠正一下。
No. No, don't. Give me the berry.
不。不,不要。把浆果给我。
Stop, don't. Don't. Give it to me.
停,别。别。给我。
Don't, Ben.
别这样,本。
It'll save you Annie.
它会救你的安妮。
Oh, my god.
哦,天哪。
Marty.
马蒂。
Marty! My god.
马蒂!我的上帝。
Are you alright, mate, what happened?
你没事吧,伙计,发生什么事了?
I need to speak to Rhonda.
我要和朗达谈谈。
Mate, she's not here, she's out of town.
伙计,她不在这儿,她不在城里。
She took an urgent call. What is it?
她接到一个紧急电♥话♥。这是怎么一回事?
My wife was killed last night. Jesus, where?
我妻子昨晚被杀了。天哪,哪里?
I know who you are.
我知道你是谁。
Mate, I don't know what you're talking about.
伙计,我不知道你在说什么。
I know who you are, and my wife was the same as you.
我知道你是谁,我妻子和你一样。
And she's been murdered by a young guy in a grey van.
她被一个开着灰色货车的年轻人谋杀了。
A VW?
大众汽车?
Yeah. Yeah, I know the one.
是的。是的,我知道那个。
It's connected to a drug dealer I busted.
和我抓到的一个毒贩有关。
It's a secret grow house.
这是一个秘密的种植园。
Look, you just leave it to me,
听着,你就交给我吧,
I'll go and find the bastard and bring her back, OK?
我去找那个混♥蛋♥把她带回来,好吗?
This is today's newspaper so you know that I'm not filming this in the past.
这是今天的报纸,所以你知道我不是过去拍的。
Because I know how hard it will be for people to... to believe.
因为我知道人们。。。去相信。
But I promise you,
但我向你保证,
it's real.
这是真的。
I'm…
我…
I'm real.
我是真的。
I think this happened to give people...
我想这碰巧给了人们。。。
a second chance.
第二次机会。
But time itself is meaningless.
但时间本身是没有意义的。
A year, a month, the day without love.
一年,一个月,没有爱的日子。
Without loving others.
不爱别人。
It's all that matters.
一切都很重要。
It came from a plant
它来自一种植物
which grew after a flood in places where people died.
在洪水过后人们死亡的地方。
That's extraordinary.
那太不寻常了。
Marty. Are you alright?
马蒂。你没事吧?
I think so.
我认为是这样。
You've killed Gwen for this, and it doesn't even last.
你为了这件事杀了格温,而且时间都不长。
I did it to save your life.
我这么做是为了救你的命。
Dad?
爸爸?
Eva, darling.
伊娃,亲爱的。
Sweetheart, you don't understand.
亲爱的,你不明白。
Stay away from me.
离我远点。
As Christians, miracles are part of our doctrine,
作为基♥督♥徒,奇迹是我们教义的一部分,
our foundation.
我们的基金会。
Wherever this miracle came from, it's not a Catholic miracle.
无论这个奇迹来自哪里,它都不是天主教的奇迹。
This is just not something we can condone.
这不是我们能容忍♥的。
Eternal life, eternal youth can only be granted in heaven, not on earth.
永恒的生命,永恒的青春只能在天上赐予,不能在地上赐予。
I understand, but how can you deny people something that is proven
我明白,但你怎么能拒绝别人
and soon there'll be competition, others will find this.
很快就会有竞争,其他人会发现的。
You wanted to be the saviour.
你想成为救世主。
The face of this didn't you? Of course not.
这张脸是不是你?当然不是。
This is the work of the devil.
这是魔鬼的杰作。
And that's not just my opinion, it's the Vatican's.
这不仅是我的意见,也是梵蒂冈的。
The very idea would tear the church apart.
这个想法♥会♥使教堂四分五裂。
I just don't agree.
我只是不同意。
Well you don't have to, I'll make it simple.
好吧,你不必,我会让它简单的。
You're to return to your parish and bury this.
你要回你的教区把这个埋了。
He's just one man.
他只是一个人。
He's not just one man.
他不只是一个人。
Well, OK, then I'll upload it.
好吧,好吧,那我就上传。
I'll release it and then it can't come back on you.
我会把它放了,然后它就不会回来了。
No, Shane, you don't touch it.
不,谢恩,你不要碰它。
What?! You're really gonna give in to this?
什么?!你真的要屈服吗?
He is the Archbishop and maybe he's right.
他是大主教,也许他是对的。
So all these people, all of them living in their miserable little heads,
所以所有这些人,所有生活在他们可怜的小脑袋里的人,
you're gonna stop them from seeing this.
你要阻止他们看到这个。
The promise of a rebirth, the biggest news ever.
重生的希望,有史以来最大的新闻。
"For we walk by faith, not by sight."
因为我们是凭信心而行,不是凭眼目而行
They don't need to see this to believe in God.
他们不需要看到这些就可以相信上帝。
I thought you were different.
我以为你与众不同。
I thought you had guts.
我以为你有胆量。
I'll make my own way back.
我会自己回去的。
Isabella? Isabella, if I could...
伊莎贝拉?伊莎贝拉,如果我能。。。
What the actual...
实际情况如何。。。
If you could just please listen.
如果你能听我说。
Also, I really don't feel like you should be leaving
而且,我真的不觉得你应该离开
your door unlocked in this area.
你的门在这个地方没有锁。
What is wrong with you?
你怎么了?
Look, Ella I...
听着,艾拉我。。。
Something...
一些。。。
indescribably strange has happened.
发生了不可思议的事情。
I was transformed into my younger self.
我变成了年轻的自己。
I'm... I'm your grandmother.
我是。。。我是你奶奶。
I'm calling the cops.
我要报♥警♥了。
You hate peas.
你讨厌豌豆。
Your favourite colour is violet, you had a pet snake.
你最喜欢的颜色是紫色,你有一条宠物蛇。
What kind of a pet is a snake anyway, but it was a carpet phyton, I believe.
不管怎样,蛇是一种什么样的宠物,但我相信它是一种地毯植物。
So you've trolled my social media.
所以你控制了我的社交媒体。
You have a heart-shaped birthmark on your left buttock,
你左屁♥股♥上有个心形胎记,
I saw it when you were a baby.
你小时候我就看到了。
It was... It was really quite sweet.
是。。。真的很甜。
The street we lived on when I was born.
我们出生时住的那条街。
Samuel Street, number 40.
塞缪尔街40号♥。
My teacher's name in primary school.
我小学老师的名字。
Which one?
哪一个?
All of them.
所有人。
To be honest, I...
老实说,我。。。
I don't know very much because Julie barely let me see you.
我不太清楚,因为朱莉几乎不让我见你。
I did call you Baby-Bell
我叫你宝贝贝尔
on the odd occasion I was allowed to visit.
有一次我被允许参观。
So hectic.
太兴奋了。
I know. I know, it is.
我知道。我知道,是的。
And speaking of hectic, I would very much like to see Julie.
说到兴奋,我很想见到朱莉。
Good luck with that.
祝你好运。
I know she thinks I'm judgemental.
我知道她认为我很有判断力。
You reckon? And racist.
你认为呢?还有种族主义者。
I'm not racist.
我不是种族主义者。
Mum said that you pretty much abandoned her
妈妈说你几乎抛弃了她
when she got pregnant with me, so it was that the no real dad thing
当她怀上我的时候
or the not-white thing?
或者不是白色的东西?
Darling, I don't care about your ethnicity,
亲爱的,我不在乎你的种族,
it was never about that.
不是因为这个。
It doesn't matter anyway, she's never gonna believe that you're you.
不管怎样,她都不会相信你是你。
But you could convince her.
但你可以说服她。
You and she seem very close.
你和她看起来很亲密。
I never had that.
我从来没有过。
Not with my mother, and not with Julie.
不是和我妈妈,也不是和朱莉。
And yes, probably because I'm judgemental.
是的,可能是因为我很有判断力。
Bella, please, I need your help.
贝拉,求你了,我需要你的帮助。
You slept with my boyfriend.
你和我男朋友上♥床♥了。
剧集 | 花有重开日(2019) | 导航列表