剧集 | 花有重开日(2019) | 导航列表
My one...
我的那个…
Maybe this.
也许是这个。
My one...
我的那个。。。
is yet to come.
还没到。
We'll go in the morning.
我们明天早上去。
Thank you.
谢谢您。
It's just to... shut down my brain.
只是为了。。。闭上我的脑袋。
Right.
正确的。
Look, Annie, I...
听着,安妮,我。。。
I know you still feel something.
我知道你还是有感觉的。
Even though you're trying not to.
即使你不想。
We have a chance to reboot.
我们有机会重新启动。
Because I literally have.
因为我确实有。
It's like when we first met,
就像我们第一次见面时,
in, uh, Miss Bolton's chem class.
在博尔顿小姐的化学课上。
Room 2C.
2C房♥间。
True love over a Bunsen burner.
在本生灯前的真爱。
And then flash forward to you shagging half your office.
然后闪到你面前,把你办公室的一半都搞砸了。
Now just get out of here.
现在离开这里。
Go.
去吧。
Now.
现在。
I'm sorry, Annie.
对不起,安妮。
Hello?
你好?
Hi.
嗨。
Don't you knock?
你不敲门吗?
Not when I'm paying you this much. You just got up?
当我付你这么多钱的时候。你刚起床?
Yeah. After 30 hours of working straight, I had two hours sleep. Sorry.
是 啊。连续工作30个小时后,我睡了两个小时。对不起的。
And? Thank you.
然后呢?谢谢你。
And if you're gonna touch my shit, can you put some gloves on?
如果你要碰我的屎,你能戴上手套吗?
I've searched all the sites. I didn't find anything.
我已经搜索了所有的网站。我什么也没找到。
Other than an endangered Pterostylis foliata.
除了濒危的叶蕨。
Took a sample. It's a robust greenhood.
做了个样本。这是一片茂盛的绿地。
It's really quite something, if you want to have a look.
如果你想看的话,这真的很不错。
I'm doing what I can with your husband's blood
我在用你丈夫的血尽我所能
but it's gonna take time - it's a process.
但这需要时间-这是一个过程。
I've gotta isolate the mutated proteins
我要分离变异的蛋白质
and try and engineer that into a serum.
试着把它制成血清。
If the plants aren't growing at the death sites, then where are they growing?
如果这些植物不是在死亡地点生长的,那么它们在哪里生长?
Well, yeah.
嗯,是的。
That's the trillion-dollar question, isn't it?
这就是万亿美元的问题,不是吗?
How could there just be one? That's so strange.
怎么可能只有一个?真奇怪。
Well, don't worry, love.
好吧,别担心,亲爱的。
The others sprouted up all over the place.
其他的在这里到处都是。
We'll find one. Don't give up hope.
我们会找到的。不要放弃希望。
Oh!
哦!
Oh!
哦!
Oh!
哦!
剧集 | 花有重开日(2019) | 导航列表