剧集 | 花有重开日(2019) | 导航列表
Gwen?
格温?
What happened?
怎么搞的?
They're all waiting for you.
他们都在等你。
Love, whatever it is, it's gonna be fine.
爱,不管是什么,都会好起来的。
Did someone do something?
有人做了什么吗?
My life is over.
我的生命结束了。
I couldn't help it.
我情不自禁。
Don't.
不要。
Please don't come any closer. Please.
请不要再靠近了。拜托。
What have you done?
你做了什么?
Just shut up and let me think.
闭嘴让我想想。
This is insane.
这太疯狂了。
Yeah, I know, Ben, but I didn't have a choice.
是的,我知道,本,但我别无选择。
She was gonna leave.
她要走了。
You made me an accessory by bringing her here
你把她带到这儿来,把我当成了附属品
and now this is a crime scene too.
现在这里也是犯罪现场。
There'll be blood and fibers everywhere.
到处都是血和纤维。
Do you want the berry or not?
你要不要浆果?
Then what? Huh? If it grows, you can't just leave her here.
那又怎样?呵呵?如果它长大了,你不能把她留在这里。
OK, then I will get rid of the evidence.
好吧,那我就把证据处理掉。
OK, she is the source and this is what we need and it will grow.
好吧,她是源头,这是我们需要的,它会成长。
So forget blood samples, we have the real thing.
所以忘了血样吧,我们有真品。
We just have to wait.
我们只需等待。
I ruined half a day's filming, I…
我毁了半天的拍摄,我…。
Yesterday, complete write-off.
昨天,完全注销。
I can't remember my lines.
我记不起我的台词了。
Oh, fair enough.
哦,很公平。
You've got a lot to memorize.
你有很多东西要记。
And so much pressure.
还有这么大的压力。
It's normal, I keep losing my keys.
很正常,我老是丢钥匙。
No, it's not normal to forget the word pen
不,忘记钢笔这个词是不正常的
or, or to stand in the shower for an hour wondering if you've washed your hair.
或者,站在淋浴间里一个小时,想知道你是否洗过头发。
No.
不。
You just need a proper rest.
你只需要好好休息。
I've been going to doctors, quite a few times.
我去看了好几次医生。
When was this?
这是什么时候?
I'm sorry I didn't tell you love...
很抱歉我没有告诉你爱。。。
It's Alzheimer's.
是老年痴呆症。
So I...
所以我。。。
I'll have to tell the producers I can't work anymore
我得告诉制片人我不能再工作了
and then we're going to have to think
然后我们要考虑
about what we're going to do.
关于我们要做的事。
No.
不。
I'll retire.
我要退休了。
What? You're not gonna do that.
什么?你不会那么做的。
I'll adapt.
我会适应的。
I'll change.
我要换衣服。
You know how good I am at changing.
你知道我有多善于改变。
I'll come to the set every day,
我每天都会去片场,
I'll read your lines to you.
我把你的台词念给你听。
It'll be good, really.
会很好的,真的。
I'll be your memory for you.
我会成为你的记忆。
Marty, what do you mean you found her?
马蒂,你找到她是什么意思?
I found her.
我找到她了。
Gwen Reed, I found her body
格温·里德,我找到她的尸体了
but please, just pack some things.
不过,请你带点东西。
What? Where? Did you call the police?
什么?哪里?你报♥警♥了吗?
No, I...
不,我。。。
Martin, just stop!
马丁,停下!
On the side, on the side of the road.
在路边,在路边。
I don't know if there is an accident, but I don't know.
我不知道有没有事故,但我不知道。
But this, this is your chance Anne.
但是,这是你的机会,安妮。
Oh, god.
哦,天哪。
What's that?
那是什么?
OK, listen.
好吧,听着。
Listen to me Anne, I took her body.
听我说,安妮,我带走了她的尸体。
That's a crime, OK?
那是犯罪,好吗?
So we can stay here.
所以我们可以留在这里。
Just tell Evie that we're moving to the Lab.
告诉埃维我们要去实验室了。
You... You did this, didn't you?
你。。。是你干的,不是吗?
You didn't just find her body, you did it.
你不仅找到了她的尸体,还找到了。
OK, there's a leaf, and soon there'll be a berry.
好吧,有一片叶子,很快就会有一个浆果。
It will save you Anne. And we'll be a family again.
它会救你安妮的。我们将再次成为一家人。
We have to go.
我们得走了。
Eva, can you pack your bags?
伊娃,你能收拾行李吗?
You've called Sergeant Rhonda Stokes,
你给朗达·斯托克斯中士打过电♥话♥
please leave a message after the tone.
请在提示音后留言。
Look, couple of googies.
听着,几个傻瓜。
Toast soldiers, how you like them.
敬酒的士兵,你喜欢他们吗。
Dad, can you just undo this now please?
爸爸,你现在能把这个解开吗?
Yeah, I think we need to talk first, love.
是的,我想我们得先谈谈,亲爱的。
Top drawer of your dresser.
你梳妆台最上面的抽屉。
Desk at work.
办公桌。
The boot of your police car.
你警车的后备箱。
Are you seriously gonna lecture me?
你真的要教训我吗?
You are in no position to comment whatsoever on any of that.
你不能对此发表任何评论。
You're tormented by this magic berry.
你被这个神奇的浆果折磨着。
Is it so bad?
这么糟吗?
I think it's the end of the world.
我想这是世界末日。
No darling, it's the beginning.
不,亲爱的,这是开始。
Some things don't need explaining, you just go with it.
有些事情不需要解释,你就去做吧。
Clearly you're not ready to continue working in this state.
显然你还没有准备好继续在这种状态下工作。
I'm gonna keep you safe.
我会保护你的安全。
Dad, give me my phone.
爸爸,把电♥话♥给我。
Please.
拜托。
Dad.
爸爸。
Dad.
爸爸。
Can you come…
你能来吗…
Dad!
爸爸!
My star man.
我的明星。
Gwen? It's Ray.
格温?我是雷。
I've got something for you.
我有东西给你。
It's a medicine.
这是一种药。
You did this to me, remember?
你这样对我,记得吗?
I know it's basic, but it'll be good.
我知道这是基本的,但会很好的。
A bit like camping, Evie.
有点像野营,艾薇。
Anne, you're gonna wanna see this.
安妮,你会想看看这个的。
Sweetheart,
亲爱的,
listen, can you stay here, please?
听着,你能留下来吗?
No, I'm coming in with you. No, darling.
不,我和你一起去。不,亲爱的。
But you said you trust me. You need to trust me.
但你说你相信我。你要相信我。
Were trialling something very important, I'm not ready for you to see it.
正在试验一些非常重要的东西,我还没准备好让你看到。
OK?
好 啊?
It's OK, Evie, we won't be long.
没关系,艾薇,我们不会太久的。
Oh my god.
哦,我的上帝。
Annie? Annie?
安妮?安妮?
Hey. Hey.
嘿。嘿。
How could you do this to her, to us, to Eva?
你怎么能这样对她,对我们,对伊娃?
How do we get back from that?
我们怎么才能从那回来?
Because I had to.
因为我必须这么做。
Please, please take the berry.
请,请把浆果拿走。
And then what?
然后呢?
We're like teenagers? What about Eva?
我们就像青少年?伊娃呢?
OK, what happens to Eva if you die, Anne?
好吧,如果你死了伊娃会怎么样,安妮?
Anne, listen. We need to propagate this.
安妮,听着。我们需要宣传这个。
That was the plan.
这就是计划。
This is still your best chance for a cure.
这仍然是你治愈的最好机会。
We may never get another one of these.
我们可能再也找不到了。
What if you can't, Ben, what if you ruin it and then there's nothing else?
如果你做不到,本,如果你毁了它,然后就没有别的了呢?
Please, please take the berry, Anne. Jesus, what are you...
求你了,请吃浆果,安妮。天哪,你是什么。。。
剧集 | 花有重开日(2019) | 导航列表