剧集 | 花有重开日(2019) | 导航列表
I've no proof.
我没有证据。
But...
但是。。。
then there's you.
那就是你。
Everyone knows the great Gwendolyn Reed.
每个人都知道伟大的格温德林·里德。
What can I do to help?
我能帮什么忙?
Mullan. We've got an MVA on Miller Street.
穆兰。我们在米勒街有一个MVA。
What the hell have you done?
你到底做了什么?
You're rifling through my files at work now?
你现在在工作中翻阅我的档案?
That drug house you were sitting on?
你坐的那家药房♥?
Solved.
解决了的。
I'm fixing your problems, alright? You're what?!
我在解决你的问题,好吗?你是什么?!
You are my main problem!
你是我的主要问题!
Yeah. I don't have to be.
是 啊。我不必这样。
You act like I need a babysitter but I don't.
你表现得好像我需要一个保姆,但我不需要。
You would have drunk yourself to death a long time ago without me.
如果没有我,你早就醉得要死了。
You can't leave it alone, can you?
你不能丢下它不管,对吗?
'Cause you need to control everything. Oh!
因为你需要控制一切。哦!
You've just gotta let things take their course.
你得顺其自然。
You are so full of crap.
你真是个废物。
You need to learn to relax, Ron. Oh, shit!
你需要学会放松,罗恩。哦,该死!
You took a gun from me now?
你现在从我这里拿走枪了?
Here. Hand it back. Hey, hey, hey! Hands off the goods.
给你。把它还给我。嘿,嘿,嘿!把货物拿开。
Dad!
爸爸!
You do realise that you are a target.
你知道你是目标。
OK? This thing turns people nuts.
好 啊?这东西让人发疯。
They'd kill you for a berry.
他们会为了一个浆果杀了你。
I'd love to see 'em come for me.
我很想看到他们来找我。
JustAll units.
只是所有单位。
Still waiting on a response to the MVA on Miller Street.
仍在等待对米勒街MVA的回复。
Please respond. 200 to base. I'm on it.
-请回复。-200到基地。我来了。
Copy, 200. What's your ETA?
-收到,200。你的预计到达时间是多少?
I was saved from death
我从死亡中得救了
and I'm... 72 years old.
我。。。72岁。
Last May.
去年五月。
Could you say your name? Oh.
你能说出你的名字吗?哦。
Gwen.
格温。
Gwendolyn Reed.
格温德林·里德。
I look just as I did when I was making River Swan.
我看起来和我做《天鹅河》时一样。
It's crazy.
太疯狂了。
I know.
我知道。
It...
它。。。
came from a plant
来自植物
which grew after a flood,
洪水过后长出来的,
in the places where people died.
在人们死去的地方。
It's the most... remarkable thing.
这是最……了不起的事情。
I think that this happened
我想这是真的
to give people a second chance.
给人们第二次机会。
♪ Knock 'em dead ♪
∮把他们打死∮
♪ Knock 'em dead ♪
∮把他们打死∮
♪ Knock 'em dead... ♪
◎把他们打死…
Alright. We're gonna cool down now.
好吧。我们现在要冷静下来。
So let's take our shoes off.
所以我们脱鞋吧。
See you next week.
下周见。
Mum! You made it.
妈妈!你成功了。
I know! I escaped from the office. Nice.
我知道!我从办公室逃了出来。很好。
Hello. How are you?
你好。你好吗?
Good. Isabella, I... just... That was really
很好。伊莎贝拉,我。。。只是。。。那真的是
Mum, this is Lola, the new flat-mate I've been telling you about.
妈妈,这是萝拉,我一直在跟你说的新室友。
Oh, right! Hello.
哦,对了!你好。
Don't you think? Who does she look like?
你不觉得吗?她长得像谁?
Mmm. Yes. It's, um... terrifying.
嗯。对。是,嗯。。。太可怕了。
Mmm. What do you mean?
嗯。你什么意思?
Oh, it's... Gran. She's pretty horrendous.
哦,是。。。格兰。她很可怕。
Yes.
对。
I'm... sure she's not horrendous.
我是。。。她当然不可怕。
Well. You don't know her.
好。你不认识她。
Well, that's not a very polite thing to say about someone.
好吧,说某人的话不是很礼貌。
Let alone your own mother.
更别说你自己的母亲了。
What kind of an example are you setting? I beg your pardon?
你在树立什么样的榜样?请再说一遍?
Clearly, this is why Isabella is the way she is.
显然,这就是为什么伊莎贝拉是这样的。
And why she's had to be this...
为什么她要这样。。。
resourceful.
资源丰富的。
Oh.
哦。
She could be doing so much more with her life.
她可以用自己的生命做更多的事。
Who are you? I'm...
你是谁?我。。。
Someone who cares. Who's trying to help.
关心的人。想帮忙的人。
Dude, you're stepping way over the line.
伙计,你太过分了。
See? "Dude"!
看到了吗?”伙计“!
This is what your new-age parenting gets you.
这就是你新时代的父母带给你的。
I mean... what are people going to think?
我是说。。。人们会怎么想?
And have you even seen the way she lives?
你见过她的生活方式吗?
She's getting drunk most nights,
她大多数晚上都喝醉了,
not to mention sharing the same bedroom with a boy who's cheating on her.
更不用说和一个背叛她的男孩同住一间卧室了。
Oh, that is not true!
哦,那不是真的!
Excuse me... That's bullshit, Mum.
对不起。。。胡说,妈妈。
It is true, darling, because he's having intercourse with me.
是真的,亲爱的,因为他在和我性♥交♥。
Please, slow down.
请慢点。
Will you just stop fussing?
你能不能别大惊小怪了?
I need a moment on my own.
我自己需要一点时间。
OK. Maybe a sleep is what you need, then.
好 啊。也许你需要睡觉。
I'll go for a walk, then. Is that OK?
那我去散散步。可以吗?
Just don't go far.
别走远。
Jesus, Annie. You know, you're a terrible actor.
天哪,安妮。你知道,你是个糟糕的演员。
I can see it's getting worse. You're not fooling anyone.
我看得出来情况越来越糟了。你没骗任何人。
I just want to be able to do something. To...
我只想做点什么。去。。。
To help you.
帮助你。
We have to trust Ben's method.
我们必须相信本的方法。
He'll find a way to stabilise it.
他会找到一种稳定它的方法。
OK. And how can you be so sure?
好 啊。你怎么能这么肯定?
There has to be a way to harness it.
必须有办法利用它。
Annie, unless Ben can make us a time machine, then you can't wait.
安妮,除非本能给我们做一台时间机器,否则你等不及了。
It's what we all wish for, isn't it?
这是我们大家的愿望,不是吗?
To defy nature. To never age.
挑战自然。永不衰老。
To never die.
永不死去。
I know. I know it's ridiculous and... it's been 10 days.
我知道。我知道这很荒谬而且。。。已经10天了。
Should have waited at least 20.
至少应该等20分钟。
With an actual ring and a bent knee and roses and--
戴着一枚戒指,弯着膝盖,戴着玫瑰--
Yes.
是的。
What?
什么?
Yes. Yes, yes, yes.
对。是的,是的,是的。
But then you realise that...
但当你意识到。。。
forever is a very long time...
永远是很长的一段时间。。。
if it's without the one you love.
如果没有你爱的人。
If they're just...
如果他们只是。。。
not going to be there with you every day.
不会每天都和你在一起。
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉。
Where was I?
我在哪里?
It's OK. Just take your time.
没关系。慢慢来。
That's... Hey.
那是。。。嘿。
I'm sorry to interrupt, Father.
很抱歉打扰您,父亲。
It's OK.
没关系。
Do you mind if we take a few minutes? No, of course not.
你介意我们花几分钟吗?不,当然不是。
Hello. My name's Gwen. What's your name?
你好。我叫格温。你叫什么名字?
Eva.
伊娃。
Oh!
哦!
What? No! What the hell are you doing?
什么?不!你到底在干什么?
Oh, you little shit!
哦,你这个小混♥蛋♥!
Help! You've gotta help me. Shane. What's wrong?
救命啊!你得帮帮我。谢恩。发生了什么?
I was getting some footage to prove... And now he's gonna kill me.
我得到一些录像来证明。。。现在他要杀了我。
Donnie, calm down. Out of my way, Father.
唐尼,冷静点。别挡我的路,爸爸。
剧集 | 花有重开日(2019) | 导航列表