剧集 | 比利小子(2022) | 导航列表
你在吗
Are you in there?
海蒂 海蒂
Hattie? Hattie?
怎么了
What is it?
我的天
Oh, my God.
你怎么搞的啊
What's happened to you?
我不想说
I don't want to say.
好吧
Okay.
需要我帮你处理一下伤口吗
Do you want me to put something on those cuts?
谁干的 海蒂
Who did this to you, Hattie?
别指责我 凯瑟琳
Don't judge me, Kathleen.
为什么
Why?
你为什么这么说 我为什么会指责你
Why do you say that? Why would I judge you?
可怜的海蒂 我只是想知道是谁干的
Poor Hattie. I just want to know who did this to you.
对不起
I'm sorry.
为什么说对不起
What are you sorry for?
都是我的错
This is my fault.
这不是你的错
This is not your fault.
告诉我
Just tell me.
我知道你来就是为了告诉我的
I know you came here to tell me.
安特里姆
Antrim.
我丈夫吗
My husband?
他 他
He did...he did this?
他发怒了
He was angry.
他说事情不太顺利
He said something had gone wrong.
海蒂
Hattie.
你和
You and.
是的
Yes.
他是我们的常客
He's one of my regular customers.
在你来之前就是如此
Even before you came.
一直这样
And he never stopped.
对不起 凯瑟琳
I'm so sorry, Kathleen.
对不起
I'm so sorry.
晚上好啊 年轻人 有事吗
Good evening, young man. Can I help you?
亨利·安特里姆在哪 告诉我
Where's Henry Antrim? Tell me.
这里没有叫安特里姆的
There's no Mr. Antrim here.
抱歉了
I do apologize.
怎么了 如果不是那个孩子
Why, if it isn't the kid.
你想千什么 比利
What do ya want, Billy?
想破处吗
Wanna lose your cherry? That it?
也是时候了
About time, I'd say.
女士们 请你们离开
Ladies, you may wanna leave.
不是你妈让你来这找过我 对吧
Your ma never sent you over here, now did she?
当然不会
Course not.
因为她应该对我心存感激
She has every reason to be grateful to me.
所以你还是乖乖地回家去吧
So you just run on home like a good little boy,
要不然
or God help me,
我就抽你这个爱尔兰
I'lI whip your fuckin' Irish- -
怎么着 你还想开枪吗
Yeah, why don't you shoot me?
等你上绞架时让凯瑟琳看到
Mm? How'd you think Kathleen would feel
会是什么感觉
seeing you dangling from a rope?
妈 你要来点吗 -不了 谢谢
Mom, would you like some? - No, thank you.
谢谢 索菲亚 -不客气
Gracias, Sofia. De nada.
我们得谈谈
We have to talk.
市来有希望达成的一大笔房♥地♥产♥交易失败了
The big property deal I was hoping to clinch fell through.
我们有麻烦了
We're in trouble.
我现在负债累累
Seems I'm more in debt than I thought.
但是银行不能
But won't the bank...?
银行不肯再借钱给我了
The bank won't give me any more credit.
之前的贷款
I took out some loans.
他们也需要我偿还
They want to redeem'em.
那我们要怎么办
What are we supposed to do?
离开这个地方
We have to get away from this place.
去哪呢 -我不知道
And go where? l- I don't know!
去个我能找到工作的地方吧
Somewhere I can find a job.
你到底能做什么呢 安特里姆
And exactly what kind ofjob can you do, Antrim?
你没必要跟他一起走
You don't have to go with him.
我得跟他一起 -不
Yes, I do. - No, you don't.
你没必要留在他身边
You don't have to stay with him.
有必要
Yes, I do.
他是我丈夫
He's my husband.
我在上帝的见证下嫁给了他
And I married him under God. -
我必须跟他在一起 -你没必要这样
And I have to stay with him. You don't.
我要遵从天主教的仪式 比利
I believe in the rites of the Catholic Church, Billy.
什么也改变不了这一点
Nothing'll change that.
但是
But
你没必要跟我们一起走
You don't have to come with us.
不
Yeah.
我当然要跟你们一起
I do.
比利
Hey, Billy.
我们不得不离开这了
We have to leave here.
安特里姆破产了
Antrim got made bankrupt.
我很遗憾
Sorry to hear that.
你们去哪呢
Where will you go?
安特里姆说他要找份工作
Antrim says he needs a job.
事实上我也要走了
Well. The fact is, I'm leaving here, too.
是吗
You are?
是的
I am.
有人威胁我的生命
My life has been threatened.
有时候 比利 威胁只是虚张声势
There are some times, Billy, when the threats are empty.
这次可不是
This isn't one of them.
这么说你要放弃调查了
So, you're giving up on your investigation?
这种威胁只会让我更加下定决心
Such threats only make me more determined
揭露这些烂人的真实面目
to expose these stinking dogs for what they are.
你会去哪
Where are you gonna go?
我在银城找到了一份工作
Well, I've been offered a job in Silver City.
是个矿业城镇 越来越繁荣
It's a mining town, but it's getting pretty prosperous.
各类新业务不断涌现
New businesses of all kinds are springing up.
也许连安特里姆都能在那找到工作呢
Maybe even Antrim can find himself an occupation.
而且 因为那个地方越来越繁荣
Naturally, because things are flourishing,
圣达菲圈的人也会把手伸到那边去
the people running the rings will be moving in, too.
你想做什么 比利
What is it you want to be, Billy?
你不能一辈子当服务生混赌场吧
You can't work tables and play poker forever.
你说呢
Or can you?
不能
No.
我没打算一辈子做下去
No, I'm not doing that forever.
那也许你也可以在银城
Well, it's possible you might just find yourself a future
找到自己的未来
in Silver City.
铁路要铺到那边了
Railroad is going there.
除了矿业 那里还有大量的牛群
Apart from the mines, there are big cattle herds
和开阔的牧场
and open ranges all over the county.
就像美国最后一个边疆
It's like America's last frontier.
在那里 只要你有勇气尝试
Out there, you can be anything you wanna be,
未来可期
given the courage to try.
看来你有很多勇气呢 阿普森先生
I reckon you got a lot of courage yourself, Mr. Upson.
我不知道 比利 有时候我想
Well, I don't know, Billy. Sometimes I think
所谓勇气只是
courage is just the honesty
诚实面对自己的弱点
to recognize your own weakness.
然后想办法做出改变
And then do something about it.
没事的 比利
It's okay, Billy.
有得必有失
The Lord giveth, and the Lord taketh away.
银城 我们来了
Silver City, here we comel
来
Here.
晚安了比利
Good night, Billy boy.
你个小杂种
You little fucker.
比利
The thing is, Billy,
你为什么就不明白
what you don't seem to understand,
你母亲属于我
is that I own your mother,
所以你和你那个杂种弟弟也是我的
so I own you and your fucking little brother, too.
你再敢惹我一次 你们全都得遭殃
Cross me one more time, and all of you will suffer,
我不是吓唬你的
and I mean truly suffer.
剧集 | 比利小子(2022) | 导航列表