剧集 | 比利小子(2022) | 导航列表
晚点送我回家
Walk me home later?
我送你回家吧 艾琳
I'lI walk you home, Irene.
晚安
Good night.
算我一个吧 山姆
Deal me in, Sam.
谢谢你陪我玩 山姆
Thanks for the game, Sam.
查理 那是谁
Charlie, who is that? -
是杜尔西内亚·德尔·托博索小姐
Her name is Senorita Dulcinea del Tobosco.
来自这里最有钱的
She comes from one of the richest Mexican families
墨西哥家族
in the territory.
他们在林肯边界有牧场
They have a ranch outside Lincoln.
你一定就是比利吧
You must be Billy.
我是亚历克斯·麦克斯文
I'm Alex McSween.
很高兴见到你
A great pleasure to meet you.
我也是
And you.
我想查理应该跟你说过
I'm sure Charlie's told you something
林肯的情况了吧
about what's happening here in Lincoln.
我现在是约翰·汤斯顿先生的律师
I'm now the lawyer for Mr. John Tunstall.
不久前 我被人劝说离开了圣达菲
Not so long ago, I was persuaded to leave Santa Fe
来给劳伦斯·墨菲少校做律师
to act as the lawyer for Major Lawrence Murphy.
遗憾的是 我很快就发现
Unfortunately, I soon discovered
墨菲就是个恶棍
that Murphy himself was a crook.
我相信
And that, I believe,
我和你的经历很相似
is the same situation you yourself now face.
我有种感觉 一种很强烈的感觉
I have a feeling, a strong feeling...
今晚过后 你的整个人生都会改变
that after tonight, your whole life will change.
会越变越好 相信我 我知道
And it will change for the better. Believe me, I know,
因为这一刻和这个地方
for this is the time and place
你已经等待了一生
you have waited for all your life,
只是你还不知道而已
only you never knew it.
剧集 | 比利小子(2022) | 导航列表