剧集 | 比利小子(2022) | 导航列表
那是什么
What is that?
噢 就是他
Aw, that's him all right.
叛徒麦克斯文
That turncoat McSween.
那大概是他新婚妻子
That's probably his new wife.
不敢相信他竟然回来了
I just can't believe he came back.
我以为他再也不敢回来了
I thought he was gone forever.
钢琴 他以为自己在哪儿 新奥尔良么
A piano? ! Where the fuck does he think he is? New Orleans?
我觉得这个人回来 不是为了
I don't think that man's coming back into town
来弹钢琴的
just to play the piano.
你到底想干什么
What do you want with me?
我们就想核实下
Well, we're just checking up.
我们听说一个叫约翰·汤斯顿的人
We heard a man called John Tunstall,
在林肯开了一家店
who owns a store in Lincoln,
从农民手里收粮票
been collecting grain notes from farmers.
你也签了吗
You sign such a note?
是的
Si.
你违背了与墨菲先生的合约
You're breaking your sworn agreement with Mr. Murphy.
你欠他粮食
You owe him your grain.
他在说什么
What's he saying?
他说墨菲占他便宜
He's saying Murphy cheats him.
听我说 该死的墨西哥佬
Listen to me, you fucking Mexican.
杰西
Hey, Jesse.
你必须履行跟墨菲先生的合约
You're gonna honor your agreement to Mr. Murphy,
你亲手签的合约
the one that you signed.
不然我们就来找你麻烦
or we're coming back here.
给我点头 你明白吗
Nod your fucking head. You understand?
别这样 杰西
Come on, Jesse.
你懂么 -你的话已经带到了
You understand? - You made your point.
开这个会是要干什么
So why'd you guys want a meeting?
劳伦斯 我们觉得该告诉你真♥相♥了
We think it's about time we tell you the truth there, Lawrence.
事实是 傲世商行陷入了困境
The truth is that The House is in deep trouble.
这个汤斯顿 是个真正的对手
This fellow Tunstall, he's real competition;
他削弱了我们 还抢了我们的生意
he's hurtin'us, and he's taking our business.
说实话 我们已经债务缠身
The fact is, we've plunged deep into debt.
当初 我们诚心诚意从你手里买♥♥下了公♥司♥
Now, we bought the firm from you in good faith,
但你并没如实告知其糟糕状况
but you gave us no indication how bad things were gettin'.
我们签了超过12000美元的支票
We've signed notes for over $12, 000
就为了维持生意运转
just to keep the business goin'.
这样看来
And as it stands,
我们根本无力偿还他们
we haven't got a hope in hell of paying'em off.
我们听说汤斯敦雇了麦克斯文
Now, we've heard rumors that Tunstall has hired McSween,
你之前的律师
the lawyer that used to work for you.
如果真是这样
Now, if that's true, things just got
那我们真是雪上加霜了
a whole lot more difficult for all of us
因为我们最不希望的就是
because the last thing that we need
公♥司♥面临法律起诉
is the law sniffin'around.
嗯 听我说
Mm. Listen.
听我说
Listen to me.
我在高层有些朋友 这你们都清楚
You both know that I have friends in high places.
没有人能取消我们的赎回权
No one is gonna foreclose on us.
没有人
No one.
也没人能将我们打败
And no one is gonna outgun us.
懂吗
Yeah?
好的
Aye.
那边几个好像是
Well, that looks like
汤斯顿的牛仔们
some of Tunstall's boys right there.
前面那个家伙就是乔治·科
That fella right up front there, that's George Coe.
他是个农民 跟汤斯顿签了合同
He's a farmer who signed up with Tunstall.
他们来山谷这边干什么呢
What are they doin'this side of the valley?
去问问呗
I say we go talk to'em.
乔治·科 -是我
George Coe- I am.
你就是杰西·埃文斯吧
And I believe you're Jesse Evans.
有事吗
What can I do for you?
你离开就没事了
Well, you can clear outta here for a start.
这不是个自♥由♥国度吗
I thought this was a free country.
谁告诉你的
Who told you that, boy?
你至少要离我们的牛群
We don't wanna see you
还有粮店五英里远才行
within five miles of our cattle or our grain stores.
也不许你干扰我们的农民
Or interfering with our farmers.
没错了 我们知道你们想干嘛
Yeah, that's right. We know your game.
汤斯顿先生在这有正当生意
Mr. Tunstall's got legitimate business interests here,
你没有权力阻止我们
and you have no right tryin'to prevent us from pursuing them.
问问我手里的这个
This says I do.
你还想威胁我们哈
Is that a threat? Are you threatening us?
威胁你怎么着 就威胁你了
What are you gonna do? What are you gonna do?
我们没有威胁你的意思
Nobody's threatening anybody.
你能怎么着 -是吗 杰西
What are you gonna do? - Are they, Jesse?
我们只是要维护墨菲先生的利益
We're just here to protect Mr. Murphy's interests
跟你们为自己老板做的事一样
same as you all are doing for your boss.
如此而已
That's all.
你是谁
Who are you?
我叫比利
I'm Billy.
走吧 兄弟们
Hah! Come on, boys!
来吧
Come on! - Yah!
什么事
What's this about?
请你们是为了给周围的人
We hired you boys to send a message
放出消息
to the people around here because
因为我们的生意被人骚扰了
our business is nowhere near as healthy as we need it to be.
但是汤斯顿还在收买♥♥我们的农民
But Tunstall is still buying off our farmers
削弱我们的力量
and undercuttin' us.
我们需要立刻制止他
We need it to stop. Now.
这些个墨西哥农民以为他们违反了合约
These Mexican farmers think we won't do anything
我们也不能把他们怎样
about them breakin' our deals.
他们觉得我们的合约就是一文不值的破纸
They think our deals are just worthless pieces of paper.
我找过他们了 我前几天跟其中一个墨西哥农民
I rode up. I spoke to one of those Mexican farmers
聊过
just the other day.
我知道 但没什么卵用
I know, and it made no difference.
他们还是打算把粮食卖♥♥给汤斯顿
They're still intent on selling the grain to Tunstall.
你得给他们看点真格的
You need to show them that we mean business.
我们请你们就是干这个的
That's what we're paying you for.
你明白吗
Do you understand that?
我明白 莱利先生
I do, yes, Mr. Riley.
你放心吧
You can trust us.
我知道你听得懂
I knew we understood each other.
否则的话 我就得担心自己是不是请错人了
Otherwise, I'd be worried that I'd have to rethink
尤其是你那个值钱的朋友 比利
having hired ya and your expensive friend, Billy.
现在我们一起去
Now let's go and join
参加墨菲先生慷慨的款待吧
Mr. Murphy's generous hospitality.
他来了
There he is.
比利
Billy.
过来
Come here.
给你介绍一下我的老婆
I would like to introduce you to my wife.
亲爱的 这就是我跟你说过的那个
Honey, this is the fella I was telling you about.
比利小子
This is Billy the Kid.
比利现在是我们的人了
Billy belongs to The House now.
这是艾琳 -你好
This is Irene. - Howdy.
这么说你是个牛仔咯
So, you're a cowboy, are you?
亲爱的 他可是个不法之徒
Oh, he's an outlaw, baby.
他因为谋杀被通缉
This man's wanted for murder.
还有这么英俊的不法之徒呢
Well, it sure is nice to meet such a handsome outlaw.
比利
Billy.
有点意思哈
This is a bit of fun.
嗯
Sure.
他是谁
Who's that?
是当地的警长
Yeah. That's the local sheriff.
地区法♥院♥法官
District court judge.
他呢
What about him?
上校 要塞来的
Colonel. He's from the Fort.
墨菲的朋友都位高权重啊
Murphy has important friends.
嘿 比利
Hey, Billy.
剧集 | 比利小子(2022) | 导航列表