剧集 | 比利小子(2022) | 导航列表
怎么 还要为他们哭鼻子吗
Are you gonna cry now? Is that it?
你们玩得开心就好
Glad you had fun.
当然了 真的很开心 比利
Oh, yeah, it was real fun, Billy.
边开心边赚钱
It's what we get paid for.
鲍勃·奥林格
Bob Olinger.
你可真是个混♥蛋♥
Dirty, dirty bastard.
兄弟们在这儿干嘛呢
What the hell you guys doing here?
你好 警长
Howdy, Sheriff.
绅士们好
Gentlemen.
警长
Sheriff.
吉姆 你的胳膊怎么样了
How's that arm of yours, Jim?
还不错 谢了 警长
Pretty good. Thank you, Sheriff.
那样的尤物出事了 真是可惜
It's a shame when a woman like that goes off the rails.
作为林肯郡的警长
As Sheriff of Lincoln County,
我想对本县14人被枪杀一案
I want to open this inquiry into the deaths
展开调查
of 14 persons by firearms in this county.
谁知道这些罪行是谁犯下的
Who wants to speak to the violators of these crimes?
我知道 警长
Well, I do, Sheriff.
我是约翰·汤斯敦先生的代理律师
I'm a lawyer acting for Mr. John Tunstall,
我们已经汇报过墨菲少校
and we have already registered that Major Murphy
公开对我客户宣战的事
has openly declared war on my client.
警长 您不用听这套
Sheriff, you don't have to listen
圣达菲的法律用语 好吧
to this Santa Fe law- speak. All right?
林肯县不需要律师
We don't need lawyers in Lincoln County.
我们自己完全有能力
We're perfectly capable of sorting out our difficulties
解决好自己的事
all by ourselves.
多兰先生 任何时候都必须尊重法律
Mr. Dolan, the law has to be respected at all times.
没人能凌驾法律之上
No one can run roughshod over it.
你知道这些人为什么被杀吗
Do you have any idea why these people were killed?
不知道 先生
No, sir.
这些杀戮与我们无关
These killings, they were nothing to do
与浩世商行跟墨菲先生本人无关
with The House or Mr. Murphy personally.
他在听到这个噩耗时
He was just as shocked as everyone else
也跟其他人一样震惊
to hear about them.
墨菲少校是利益相关方
Major Murphy is an interested party.
他明显想要这些农民离开自己的土地
It's obvious that he wanted these farmers and their families
软的不行就来硬的
run off the land, one way or another.
这是随机的枪击事件 凶手身分不明
They were random shootings by persons unknown.
可能是某个犯罪团伙经过林肯县时随手而为
Probably some criminal gang just passing through Lincoln County.
林肯县确实有个犯罪团伙
There is indeed a criminal gang operating inside Lincoln County,
我们认为他们的背后金主就是浩世商行
and it's our contention that The House pays them
纵容他们作案
for their services.
你有证据吗 麦克斯温先生
You got any proof there, Mr. McSween?
暂时没有
Not yet.
是吧
Yeah.
这件事要不要让军营的达德利上校
Do you think you should get Colonel Dudley up at the fort
也参与进来 警长
involved in this, Sheriff?
不 没这个必要
No, I do not.
这是民事案子 我会派副警长
This is a civil matter, and before I do anything else,
进行调查核实后
my deputies and I will make inquiries
再做定论
to determine the facts.
感谢你们的时间 先生们
Thank you for your time, gentlemen.
本次会议结束
This meeting is concluded.
我的挚友何塞·查韦斯
My good friend, Jose Chavez y Chavez.
他儿子被他们杀死了
they killed his sons.
他很伤心
He is so sad.
悲痛欲绝
Esta muy desesperado.
他们全家都崩溃了
His whole family...gone.
我明白 巴卡先生
I understand, Senor Baca.
这罪行太可怕了 耸人听闻
It's a terrible crime. Terrible crime.
但我们是朋友 对吗
We're friends, right?
没错
Claro.
我也一直真心待你 对吗
I've always told you the truth, yes?
是的
Si.
杀害查韦斯儿子的人
Men who killed Chavez y Chavez's sons were hired
是英国人约翰·汤斯顿雇的
by the Englishman, John Tunstall.
你知道他是谁吗
Do you know who that is?
我知道 但我从没想过
Si, I know who he is, but I never thought- -
他现在想把我挤垮
Now, he's trying to drive me out of business.
我要是垮了 你会好过吗
Which is...It's gonna affect you.
毕竟咋们俩在生意上同进同退 对吗
Because you and me, we have a business together, no?
是啊
Si.
你也想继续这样 对吗
You want to keep it that way, yes?
所以不要让你的人来找我麻烦
So we don't want any trouble with any of your people.
别找我麻烦
No trouble.
所以我需要你告诉所有人
So, what I want you to do is, I want you to tell everyone
这些枪击案与我无关
that those shootings had nothing to do with me,
都是那个英国人干的
they had everything to do with the Englishman.
你能做到吗
Will you do that for me?
可以
Si.
我也不想惹麻烦
I don't want any trouble.
好的
Good.
我们会送点花到葬礼现场
We'll send flowers to the funeral.
那些孩子真可怜
Those poor boys.
为什么这种事非要闹到这个地步呢 老朋友
Why do things have to be like this these days, my old friend?
作孽啊
Why?
我同意
I agree.
这里以前是那么安逸
Things used to be so peaceful here.
这里曾经很美丽
This was a beautiful place.
会再次美丽起来的
And it'll be a beautiful place again.
相信我 朋友
Believe me, my friend.
只要我们除掉那个英国人
Soon as we get rid of that Englishman.
比利 你看到天上的星星了吗
Do you see those stars up there, Billy?
你就如同其中一颗
You are just like one of those stars.
燃烧得如此明亮
You can burn so bright.
那些明亮 燃烧的星星
Those are bright, burning stars up there.
将光线
They reflect the light
照耀在你身上
that's in you.
稍等
Just a minute.
别紧张 马儿
Easy, boy.
再见
Adios.
晚上好
Buenas noches.
托博斯科小姐
Senoritadel Tobosco. -
打扰你了 小姐
Perdon, Senorita.
等一下
Wait a minute.
你是谁
Who are you?
我是比利
I'm Billy.
我就想自我介绍一下
I just wanted to introduce myself.
你在街上蹲点等我
Well, that is not a very good reason
就为了自我介绍一下
to ambush someone in the street.
你是为别的事而来吧
Do you have another motive?
我想再次见到你
I'd like to see you again.
为什么
Why?
走开 朋友 你让这位小姐生气了
Step away, friend. You're annoying the Senorita.
谢谢你 小姐
Gracias, Senorita.
你以为我不知道这个镇上发生了什么吗
Did you imagine I had no idea of what happens in this town?
真为你脸红
Shame on you.
你可以再见我
You may see me again.
只要你愿意
If you wish.
我们明天要在麦克斯温家会面
We're meeting at McSween's tomorrow.
你一起来嘛
Are you with us?
汤斯敦先生 先生们
Mr. Tunstall. Gentlemen.
毫无疑问 我们现在跟墨菲少校
There is little doubt we are now as good
和浩世商行已经正式宣战了
as at war with Major Murphy and The House.
在这场商业冲突中
So far, in this commercial conflict,
法律并没有站在我们这边
the law has not been on our side.
我想大家都知道原因
I think we all know the reason for that.
没错 圈子
Yes. The Rings.
墨菲在高层手眼通天
Murphy has powerful friends in important places,
但不代表他就坚不可摧
but that doesn't mean he isn't vulnerable.
剧集 | 比利小子(2022) | 导航列表