剧集 | 比利小子(2022) | 导航列表
《比利小子》前情提要
Previously on"Billy the Kid"...
比利 你还活着
Billy. You're alive.
你想加入我们吗 比利
You wanna join us, Billy?
我有我自己的追求 杰西
I still have a hankering to go straight, Jesse.
怎么可能 你被两个国家通缉
How's that gonna happen? You're wanted in two counties.
这是个麻烦
That might be a problem.
我是说 如果你想跟我们一起
I mean, if you wanna ride with us.
你跟芭芭拉之间的事
Thing going on between you and Barbara.
你就告诉我 你们是在你的床上干的
Hey, just tell me, you do it in your bed
还是在我的床上
or you do it in mine?
这根本行不通
This isn't gonna work.
我不确定我能接受跟别人分享你
I'm not sure I can accept having to share you.
我不属于你们任何人比利
I won't belong to either of you, Billy.
杰西不要
Jesse, don't.
你知道吗你不能杀他
And you know what? You can't shoot him.
为什么不行
Why not?
这是在奇瓦瓦吗
This Chihuahua?
梅尔基亚德斯·塞古拉
Melquiades Segura.
在这个地方你首先要有一把枪
The first thing you're gonna need in this town is a gun.
你也玩扑克
You told me you play poker.
镇上有一场大戏
There's a big game in town.
庄家是这个叫奥尔蒂斯的男人 他出老千
Dealer is this man called Don Ortiz. He cheats.
我不确定他是怎么出千的 但是我肯定他出了
I'm not sure how he cheats, but I'm pretty sure he does it.
我们给你们准备了客房♥
We have prepared the guest room for you.
他们想我们留下来
They want us to stay.
我们的钱呢 没了
Our money! It's gonel
我们被耍了 该怎么办
They made fools of us! What are we gonna do?
我不是罪犯
I'm not a criminal.
你说你偷牛
You told me you rustled cattle,
偷马
you stole horses.
这些都是犯罪 朋友
Those are crimes, my friend.
我没有对抗人♥民♥
Not against people.
我想把我的钱赢回来
I wanna win my money back.
要喝点什么
What can I get you?
威士忌
Whiskey.
雨下个不停
Sure raining out.
是啊
Yeah.
你干嘛老盯着我
Why are you staring at me?
觉得我好像认识你 如此而已
Thought I recognized you, is all.
那你认识吗
And did you?
不知道
I don't know.
要看
Depends
这是不是你了
if this is you.
我不敢说一模一样吧
Now, I'm not saying it's a great likeness.
但真得很像 你说呢
But it's pretty like, wouldn't you say?
我想知道你怎么会有这个
I'd like to know why you're holding on to that.
我曾经跟你的一个好朋友同行
I'm ridin' with a good friend of yours.
他总是说起你
He talks about you all the time.
是谁
Who might that be?
杰西·埃文斯
Jesse Evans.
我们藏身的地方离这里不远
We're holed up not too far from here.
你认识杰西
You know Jesse?
认识
Sure, I do.
你要去哪里
Where are you headed?
或许我们可以一起走
Maybe we could ride over together,
你可以跟杰西再见个面
so you could say hello to Jesse again.
我敢说他一定很高兴
I'm sure he'd appreciate that.
上次见到杰西 我们俩之间不太愉快
Last time I saw Jesse, things weren't too good between us.
我觉得杰西不会记恨
I don't think Jesse harbors any grudges.
至少对你不会
Not towards you, anyway.
你叫什么
What's your name?
我吗
My name?
我叫帕特·加勒特
I'm Pat Garrett.
兄弟们看啊 是帕特
Heads up, boys! It's Pat!
他带了个人来
He's got someone with him!
杰西 你应该想出来看下
Jesse, you maybe wanna come out here.
你好 杰西
Hello, Jesse.
我在路上遇到的帕特·加勒特
Met Pat Garrett here out on the road,
提醒我注意
minding my own business.
这是个藏身的好地方
It's a neat little hideout.
我挺喜欢的 很隐蔽
Oh, I like it. Real private.
你记得鲍勃·奥林格吗
You remember Bob Olinger?
约翰·贝克维斯
John Beckwith?
当然
Sure do.
我来可以吧 杰西
This okay, Jesse?
当然啦 小子
Sure it is, Kid.
我真的很高兴再见到你 比利
I'm real glad to see you, Billy.
命运再次让我们相聚了
Surely fate's brought us back together again.
你这次跟我们一起走吗
You gonna ride with us this time?
那得看你们打算干什么了
Depends what you're cookin' up.
去偷约翰·奇兹姆的牛
Rustling John Chisum's cattle.
你听说过约翰·奇兹姆吗
You heard of John Chisum?
他们叫他美国牛王
They call him the Cattle King of America.
他在德州有牛群
He's got herds here in Texas,
就在新墨西哥 整个林肯县
in New Mexico, all over Lincoln County.
他是个有钱的孙子
He is one rich son of a bitch
我们把牛卖♥♥给军队大赚一笔
and we're making good money selling his cattle to the army.
你加入吗
You in?
我加入
I'm with you.
我们注定是要一起干的 比利
We were meant to ride together, Billy.
我知道 你也知道
I know that. You know that.
去收拾一下吧
Let's get you squared away.
你怎么认识加勒特的
How'd you know Garrett?
不太熟
I don't, not so much.
我知道他以前是在德州猎野牛的
I know he worked as a buffalo hunter in Texas
直到他们把牛群都赶没了
before they blasted the last herds away.
然后他就在新墨西哥当牛仔
Then he worked as a cowboy and a cowpuncher in New Mexico.
后面发生了些事
But something happened back then,
他不肯说
and he never talks about it.
不过 我觉得他够聪明
But...I figure he's smart enough.
什么都不怕 我
He's pretty fearless. I
我见识过他那一面
I seen that side of him.
芭芭拉怎么样了
What happened to Barbara?
噢 你知道的 她
Oh, you know, she, uh
已经走了
moved on.
去哪了
Moved on where?
她找了份工作
If you must know, she got herself a job
在学校做老师
as a schoolteacher.
你想象得到吗
Can you imagine that?
琼斯老师
Miss Jones.
嗯 我能想象到
Yeah, actually, I can.
是吗
Oh, is that right?
你难道不觉得她长这么美
You didn't think for a second she was too beautiful
在学校当老师简直是浪费生命吗
just to waste her life as a teacher in a school?
这不是浪费 杰西
Ain't a waste, Jesse.
她就是一个老师
She was always a teacher.
我觉得她教我们的比我们原本知道的还要多
Shit, I think she taught me and you more than we even know.
天 有什么是你
Jesus Christ. What do you figure you can learn
自己搞不懂只能从老师身上学的呢
from a teacher in school you can't find out for yourself?
那可太多了
Pretty much everything.
走了 兄弟们
Let's go, boys!
快 把他们赶上去 走
Come on! Push'em up! Let's go!
用力 快赶
Hup, hup! Come on, keep pushing, boys!
把他们赶上去
Push'em up!
赶上去 走
Push'em. Let's go!
加油 孩子们
Come on, boys!
好好陪姑娘们 听见了没
You treat these ladies nice, you hear?
走吧 离开这
Let's go. Get outta there!
来吧 姑娘们 到这来
Come on, ladies. Here we go.
好 给我的吗 孩子
Okay, it's on me, boy?
剧集 | 比利小子(2022) | 导航列表