剧集 | 比利小子(2022) | 导航列表
《比利小子》前情提要
Previously on"Billy the Kid"
未来的权力决定了这座城市的发展
The powers- that- be have decided the city's full up
我们必须放下了
and we have to move on.
西部有很多工作机会
There's plenty of jobs out west.
机遇之地
The land of opportunity.
放弃一切是个错误的决定
Just seems wrong to give everything up.
我不认为我们放弃了一切
I don't think we're giving everything up.
我们只是踏上一场旅行
We're just going on a journey.
我们每人只有50美元 这就是全部了
We barely have $50 each. It's all I have in the world.
那好吧 两辆马车 每辆50
AII right, then. Two wagons. $50 each.
西行之路充满危险 比利
Traveling west is a dangerous business, Billy.
比利
Billy!
结果并不每次
Things don't always end up
都尽如人意 比利
the way we want'em to, Billy.
一切都会好起来的
You know everything is going to be
你知道吗 比利 我保证
just fine, Billy, don't you? I promise.
到了 伙计们 科菲维尔 -这里就是个烂摊子
This is it, folks. Coffeyvillel It's a shithole.
我急需找工作
I need to find a job.
我们初来乍到 我老公也病了
We've just arrived, and my husband is sick.
我担心你的伤口不在身上
I fear the wound, in your case, is not physical
而在心甲
but in the mind.
当你长大了 一定要好好看看星星
When you're older, take time to look up
感受它们映射在你身上的光辉
at those stars. They reflect the light that's in you.
照顾好你妈妈 比利
Take care of your mother, Billy.
她是个特别的女人 -再见 爸爸
She's a very special woman. Goodbye, Pa.
这可不是玩具
This is not a toy.
如果不打算开枪
You never point that at a man
永远别拿它指着别人
unless you intend to use it, huh?
我是真的不想杀你
I really don't wanna kill you. -
那是什么
What's that?
不知道 看着像沙尘暴近在咫尺
I dunno. Looks like a dust storm comin'.
沙尘暴 会是什么样呢
Dust storm? What will that be like?
好吧 你就记着
Well, let me just say,
只要经历一次 永远也不想经历第二次
if it comes, you'll wish it never came.
比利 别打扰赫尔利先生了
Now, Billy, don't be bothering Mr. Hurley.
让他专心驾车 你坐到后面
He has better things to do. You come in the back now.
跟乔坐在一起吧 -好的 妈妈
Sit with Joe. Come on. Okay, Ma.
我对你的遭遇深感抱歉 麦卡蒂夫人
I feel real sorry for your loss, Mrs. McCarty.
谢谢你
Thank you.
带着两个孩子
And with two young'uns.
生活肯定不容易
Sure gonna be tough.
外面的世界满满恶意
It's one hell of a tough world out here.
我们扛得住 -不
We'll survive. Nah.
你需要一个人来照顾你
Gonna need a man to look after you.
我丈夫尸骨未寒 赫利先生
I just recently lost my husband, Mr. Hurley.
我得带孩子们去个
I need to take my family somewhere
机会更多的地方
that offers better opportunities,
所以眼下 我得尽快找个好工作
so right now I don't need anything
为孩子找个新家 除此之外我什么都不想
but a good job and a new home for my boys and me.
看上去沙尘暴要冲我们来了
Well, seems like the storm's swinging our way.
咱们最好做到有备无患
We'd better get out and prepare for it.
停
Hyupl
凯瑟琳小姐 你想喝点什么吗
Would you like a drink, Miss Kathleen?
不用了 谢谢 -好吧
No, thank you. Oh.
我以为爱尔兰人都是饮酒大♥师♥呢
Well, I thought all you Irish liked a drink.
睡个好觉 赫利先生
I'lI wish you a good night, Mr. Hurley.
不 别走
Nah, stay.
求你 别这样 放开我 -来吧 坐下
Please. Come on, get offl Come on! Sit down.
放开
Get off!
不 放开我 -我话还没说完呢
No! Get off mel- I ain't done with you yet!
我还没说完呢 -不
I ain't done yet! No! No!
别再挣扎了
Stop struggling!
放开我 -别乱动
Get off mel Hold still!
我让你别乱动 -放开她
I said, hold still! Get away from herl
把枪给我
Give me that gun!
我让你把枪给我
I said, give me the gun.
你最好把枪给我 孩子
You better give me that gun, boy.
今天不必死人
You don't need to hurt nobody!
再走一步 我就杀了你
Come any closer...I'll shoot you.
不要 比利 -没事的 妈妈
No, Billy. It's all right, Ma.
别这样 孩子
Now, come on, boy.
我没对你妈做什么
I wasn't doing anything to your mother.
你不用因为一些小事
Now, no need to mess up your life
搞砸了自己的人生
over something that ain't important.
在我看来不是小事
It's important to me.
比利
Billy?
谢谢你 赫利先生
Thank you, Mr. Hurley.
把东西放下吧
Put it down now.
打扰一下 我找经理
Excuse me. I'm looking for the manager.
就是我本人
Well, you just found her.
我是艾米莉·汤森 有什么需要吗
I'm Emily Townshend. What can I do for you?
我想问问你们招不招厨娘
I wondered if you had any vacancies for a cook
或者服务员
or a waitress.
你叫什么名字
What's your name?
凯瑟琳·麦卡蒂
Kathleen McCarty.
他们是你孩子吗
These your kids?
是的 我叫比利 这是我弟弟乔
Yeah. My name's Billy, and this is my brother Joe.
女士
Ma'am.
你有丈夫吗
Got a husband?
没有 他
No. He
他死在了路上
He died back on the Trail.
深表遗憾 但别把戒指摘下来
Sorry to hear that. Don't take that ring off.
在这儿能给你带来些庇护
It'll give you some protection here in town.
好吧
Okay.
我先暂时收容你 看看你能力如何
I'll take you on for a period, see how things work out.
你可以住间客房♥ 工资每天三美元
Give you a guest room for now, three dollars a day.
一天工作12小时 包三餐
Working day's 12 hours. Food's free.
你觉得如何
How's that suit you?
我觉得
It seems...
考虑到工作时间 这个薪水有点少
very little money for so many hours.
你不是说需要工作没
I thought you said you wanted a job.
条件就是这样了 你看着办吧
Those are the terms. Take it or leave it.
好吧 我接受
Okay. I'll take it.
你们先上楼吧 我马上过去
Okay. Upstairs. I'll be up in a minute.
来吧
Come on.
嘿 你这么着急要去哪儿
Hey, where are you off to so fast?
小子们 她拎着东西 咱们帮她一把吧
Look, boys, her hands are full. Maybe we should give her a hand.
让我过去
Let me pass.
我没不让你走啊
Nothing's stopping you.
我能送您一程吗
May I offer you a ride?
那真是谢谢了
That's very kind of you.
正派的绅士都会这么做的 女士
Any decent gentleman would do the same, ma'am.
请允许我自我介绍一下
Allow me to introduce myself.
我叫亨利·安特里姆 在之前的内战中
My name's Henry Antrim. I served with distinction
是一名出色的联邦军战士
in the Union Army during our recent Civil War.
安特里姆是个爱尔兰名字
Antrim is an Irish name.
我是凯瑟琳·麦卡蒂夫人
My name is Mrs. Kathleen McCarty.
我也是爱尔兰人 康提顿 在北部
I'm from Ireland, too. County Down, in the north.
我从没去过
Huh. I ain't never been.
但我家人就是北方人
But my family's from there. The north, that is.
有机会一定要去看看 听说那里满目绿荫
One day I'd love to see it. I hear it's very green.
因为总是阴雨绵绵
That's because it rains all the time.
俗话说 如果看不见山 就是正在下雨
They say if you can't see the mountains then it's raining.
如果看得见山 就是快要下雨
And if you can see them, then it's just about to rain.
这是弹簧座 请您当心
Ah, it's a spring seat. Better hold on.
安特里姆先生 你是做什么工作的
What do you do for work, Mr. Antrim?
主要是从事建筑
Construction, mainly.
但也平别的
But other things, too.
这里机会多多 凯瑟琳
There's plenty of opportunities out here, Kathleen.
不介意我这么叫你吧
If you don't mind me calling you that?
剧集 | 比利小子(2022) | 导航列表